Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos (55477 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos / Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Babanick: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fortissimo502:
Does anyone see that Nnamdi and the two men flanking him are codedly (in combination) wearing the colours of the Biafran flag.
with the yellow sun on his breast pocket
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by mountain2019: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't expect the Afonjas to be happy with this man's ordeal coz they suffer same thing the Igbos suffer in Nig. The Fulanis have taken up Nigeria, and they re fucking it like a Mohammadan sex slave.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Triple333: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
We love Biafraland
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Gr8tasign: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
cyprex:

One of those agents of destruction massaging the ego of IPOB youths is spotted here.
If you are not Igbo and you want freedom why not commence your own agitation.

I am Igbo and am already free.
It's clear u have no opinion of ur own here, rather timidity has placed u where it wishes.
Take the Israelites as case study : They wished to go back to slavery in Egypt rather than face the fight before them and be eternally free.

Myself and other hardcore Biafrans are ready to drag ur likes out of Nigeria, and if u remain weak hearted u may perish on the way as was the case of some Israelites.

Our freedom is a must.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by AAinEqGuinea: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sending positive energy to all enduring the recession, and especially IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. Hang in there

I just voted for the pale-skinned dullard Trump. undecided undecided Let's see how this goes. Maybe there's something in it for Biafra.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by willibounce1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Even if ojukwu comes back from his grave to become kanu's lawyer, he'll remain in jail till his brain comes back to normal.

The brainless people who were encouraging the albino threatened fire and war If he was not released. It's just one month to the end of 2016 and kanu is still eating strong beans in kuje with the brainless flattino going about their business and giving empty threats and ultimatum on Internet. Kanu will be in prison till 2019.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by kingthreat(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Bro,,, No joke, if you see me facially, you would kneel down apologizing...

Never
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by ItzChinnex(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
kingthreat:

Never
OK.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by emerem: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
cyprex:

There is a mental case called 'schizophrenia'. The delusion it causes may make one think he is brave or confuse villainy for bravery.

Schizophrenia tends to run in families and a person inherits a tendency to develop the disease. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a philosopher do you know? Similar to some other genetically-related illnesses, schizophrenia appears at puberty and lingers through life's stages. It is believed that people with schizophrenia have an imbalance of the brain chemicals or neurotransmitters: dopamine, glutamate and serotonin, cannot choose colors, tastes and designs. Have you seen how this is very far from been the truth about this elite, any other strategy?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by smarleybiz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
All we need is wisdom To conQuer the zoo kingdom Though matter what they do, we must get the freedom
Proudly Biafran
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by smarleybiz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
All we need is wisdom To conQuer the zoo kingdom Though matter what they do, we must get the freedom
Proudly Biafran
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by victons(m): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Dea dress code, only few can grab it
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by XaviDayo(m): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2016
if i were the judge, i would pay rapt attention to all Kenneth will say assuming he was the lawyer of ......i dont even know his name sef.
Then i would just ask..................When is your next #Movie coming out...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by MrGerald(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
kingthreat:
Prison don tire this guy sha. Since this year, he don dey chop half-boiled beans. Abeg Buhari free this guy, he needs mercy before one crazy fellow prisoner rape am
What do you know, if he want to come out tom it's easy as abc, but that will slow down the agitation that gathering momentum, hence he keep frustrating judges and of course his bailout, we insiders will tell u
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by prince985(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep quite , who will join ur suicide agitation Yimu
mynd44 rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.