Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos (55478 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos / Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by mekanaky: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
kenex4ever:
NNAMDI KANU SHOULD BE FREED ON THE CONDITION THAT HE STOPS HIS STUPID IPOB WHATEVER. IF HE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THEN HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL.
NO RIGHT THINKING IGBOMAN LIKE ME AND MANY WOULD SUPPORT THEIR SENSELESS STRUGGLE. YOU WANT TO LEAVE A CON3, LEAVE BUT DONT TRY TO TAKE THE BREAD WINNER OF THE CON3 ALONG WITH U, ESPECIALLY IF DEY DONT WANT TO GO WITH U.
IF IM AM FROM THE NORTH OR WEST, I WONT ALLOW IT SO ALSO I WONT SUPPORT IT AS AN IGBOMAN THAT THINKS WELL.
AND FOR THOSE OF U THAT CALL EVERY IGBO OR GEJ SUPPORTER IPOB, STOP IT because THATS A HASTY GENERALIZATION.
Afonja spotted

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Fortissimo502: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Does anyone see that Nnamdi and the two men flanking him are codedly (in combination) wearing the colours of the Biafran flag.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by PMONEY6: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ken is testifying against the useless kunu.
That's what he told me this morning.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by 400billionman: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nigerian recession...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by zionboyz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
#standwithnnamdikanu
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
I do get baffled at the degree of hatred other tribes like Yoruba and Hausa to be precise, though not all, hv on Igbo both offline and online, yet they are afraid of letting their perceived cheat, covetous, selfish and greedy enemy leave them so they can hv peace.
Buhari and most Moslems wish that Israel will let Palestine with a population of less than 1.5 million hv their independence(which I am not against) yet they are against letting Biafra with over 30 million to hv her freedom;
Why z Nigeria govt afraid to conduct a referendum?
Yes Igbos re always known not to be in unity in politics, but they re obviously unanimous when it comes to Biafra struggle, and that z why Mark Zuckerberg was compelled to pull down the Radio Biafra London fb page which he hv reopened after criticisms, all are challenges, but they(Biafrans) will surely sing the Song of Freedom which everyone is eager to sing including You.
All I know is that Nothing good comes easy, freedom requires perseverance and sacrifice, KANU hv only stayed less than 2 yrs, but Nelson Mandela of blessed memory spent 27 yrs in prison for the cause he believed, Buhari and his likes re not going to live forever,history and posterity will tell,
Remember what Eritrea, South Korea, Haiti, South Sudan, Bangladesh,Pakistan, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Swaziland etc passed through, Biafra is a genuine ideology that u will never quench or scrap of in this contemporary world.
it z clearly stipulated in the UN Act for the right of an indigenous people for self rule.
Believe it or not, Biafra will be actualised in the Nearest future and Nigeria will be a failed state.

12 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by gidgiddy: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ahmadgani:

nnamdi was and still a Coward! if you place the future of actualising and realising the sovereign state of Biafra on the hands of KANU you are always going to get the same result. Failure!!!

I am not against Biafran state because it is not a crime for a man or a people to seek for freedom. But my argument is that right now the leadership of this fruitless movement are as daft as a sheep. You need men not boys

People like you said Nnamdi Kanu is a coward, that he can never come back to Nigeria because of Biafra. He fearlessly returned to Nigeria but he is still a coward? You people are incredible.

The agitation for Biafra has always been there since the days of Obasunjo when MASSOB and Uwazuruike were tackling him. If you are just noticing it now, dont blame anyone.

Nnamdi Kanu believes his people are better off outside the country called Nigeria that Lugard created and he is in court for his beliefs. The man is a freedom fighter

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Kingstaplus(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Wolfbrother:
This guy no go near naija again if dem give am small space......abeg make dem release am , e don suffer enough grin grin
check ur stupid life and im own...You and him who suffer pass?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Handsomecole(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
This Biafra people can rope anybody into their palaver, did he tell them he came in solidarity of Nnamdi. If they see Obama in court even before the man talks they will say he came to support them.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kingstaplus:
check ur stupid life and im own...You and him who suffer pass?

Him my brother grin grin grin Look at his condition grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by ItzChinnex(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
kingthreat:
Prison don tire this guy sha. Since this year, he don dey chop half-boiled beans. Abeg Buhari free this guy, he needs mercy before one crazy fellow prisoner rape am

sorry for you.... do you think you are more comfortable than him right now? do you know how he is being treated their? you way never see 2 square per day you they mock.Poverty' don affect your brain wella

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by ebereokey(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Orobokibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by jrusky(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kenneth I can see you their so you want to defend Kanu too its ok I'm waiting for the outcome. You are my guy have no issue with you I respect you a lot but you see that thing called Kanu need to learn a bitter lesson to always do his home work well before jumping to the street, he need to carry those who will speak volume along in making such a dangerous attempt.

Kanu should be return to his room wherever they brought him from unless he corporate failure to do so they should return him back he lacks the credential to lead in this struggle. I dislike him only when I watched all the pooh he vomited on Youtube this thing called Kanu turned his anger too the Yoruba and he only mention Hausa I think once and twice the rest Yoruba this Yoruba that I was so angry what has Yoruba need to with this right now President is Hausa, Senate President is North, IG of police North, Chief of Army North, DSS North, EFCC North, Yakubu Gowon who even was the president then North but this foolish thing out of his silly hatred for people that has not wrong us in anyway insulting them anyhow and he finally nailed himself by calling Nigeria a Zoo its his father that is living a Zoo and not me.

Kanu I ask you again "bu Onye" who you be or what the hell are you I know I have anger them again but I don't care I will never hate the Yoruba for any reason under this heaven I love them with all my heart because they have not done me any wrong. But for this thing calling for war or civil war he has committed treason offense and must pay for it. Call all names you like it does change anything the fact is he is going back to his room in Kuje.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by bikefab(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice color combinations,Its d color of d biafran flag. D struggle continues...

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by depezee(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Am loving this man more and more. Victory will surely be yours and ours. Those who mock you shall proclaim you a hero. You have indeed engraved your name in the part of history. Biafra shall stand and the sun shall rise again from the east.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by mKc9ET(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Oyah DSS go and arrest Kenneth and torture him nah...what a useless country. Afonja...looking at this thread multiple times and not sure of what to type .

Hahahahahahaha
U know this Afonjas dem well well
U can read there mind

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Stanbeto: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Almand: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Stupid buhari making a lagend out of a no body

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Okeikpu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
jrusky:
Kenneth I can see you their so you want to defend Kanu too its ok I'm waiting for the outcome. You are my guy have no issue with you I respect you a lot but you see that thing called Kanu need to learn a bitter lesson to always do his home work well before jumping to the street, he need to carry those who will speak volume along in making such a dangerous attempt.

Kanu should be return to his room wherever they brought him from unless he corporate failure to do so they should return him back he lacks the credential to lead in this struggle. I dislike him only when I watched all the pooh he vomited on Youtube this thing called Kanu turned his anger too the Yoruba and he only mention Hausa I think once and twice the rest Yoruba this Yoruba that I was so angry what has Yoruba need to with this right now President is Hausa, Senate President is North, IG of police North, Chief of Army North, DSS North, EFCC North, Yakubu Gowon who even was the president then North but this foolish thing out of his silly hatred for people that has not wrong us in anyway insulting them anyhow and he finally nailed himself by calling Nigeria a Zoo its his father that is living a Zoo and not me.

Kanu I ask you again "bu Onye" who you be or what the hell are you I know I have anger them again but I don't care I will never hate the Yoruba for any reason under this heaven I love them with all my heart because they have not done me any wrong. But for this thing calling for war or civil war he has committed treason offense and must pay for it. Call all names you like it does change anything the fact is he is going back to his room in Kuje.
You don high again grin?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by shiimah: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep quite , who will join ur suicide agitation Yimu
Nobody has asked for your opinion
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by shiimah: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
LecciGucci:
Nice move... im not igbo but i support freedom
I have conscience and i know good and evil.

If they want their biafra let them have it.
Thank you very much bro.... We want BIAFRA... can you please tell Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by kenex4ever(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
mekanaky:
Afonja spotted
do a brief research on my posts and u will know more abt me
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by kenex4ever(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mysticluv:

Guess you are one of the outcasts in igboland
sorry for disappointing u, I am more grounded than u can ever b. If u live all ur life from aba to nnewi then to rumuola in portharcourt where our people do business and then conclude dat rivers, delta, talkless of other non igbo speaking states will follow u to biafra then u r deceiving ursef. They would rather tell u dat dey want their own con3. There is nothing wrong in leaving becos we are really marginalised but to ask non igbo states to join by force is a bit selfish especially as they dont want to but if they agree no problem.
I have friend a lot from d ss region n dey dont support ipob, or have u ever heard any of dia leaders declare support for ipob?
U can insult me all u want but dats d truth.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by vickylincon(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
AFONJA WHY ARE U GUYS SCARED OF BIAFRA LEAVING?DONT U WANT TO STAY WITH YOUR BELOVED HAUSAS?
lols. Seems anyone against your ideology is afonja. Smh
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by madjune(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
What's the name of the movie?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by emerem: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
dainformant:
Popular Nollywood actor turned lawyer, Kenneth Okonkwo, has been spotted at the Federal High Court, Abuja -ahead the trial of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Namdi Kanu, which resumes today. Nnamdi Kanu who arrived the Abuja court today in a combination of Biafran colors -is standing trial over treasonable felony charges.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-in.html
Biafrans have proven our critics wrong, the accusations how we love money, afraid, not determined to die for a stance are all defiled by Nnamdi Kanu onwa gburugburu. He refused money, bribe, oil bloc, his comfort to actualize Biafra. How many people can do this in the whole Africa if not Nelson Mandela. Imagine, so fearless amidst death and his enemies, he swags Biafra Flag stylishly. .
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by kingthreat(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItzChinnex:

sorry for you.... do you think you are more comfortable than him right now? do you know how he is being treated their? you way never see 2 square per day you they mock.Poverty' don affect your brain wella

Daft Biafran, you think everyone is in abject poverty like you. grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Make I look for twuobu small.

All I know be sey na for prison nnamdi Kanu go do Christmas and New Year grin grin tongue
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by cyprex: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gr8tasign:
There's nothing compared to freedom in this life and the only person who worries not about his freedom is he who's mentally poor.
One of those agents of destruction massaging the ego of IPOB youths is spotted here.
If you are not Igbo and you want freedom why not commence your own agitation.

I am Igbo and am already free.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by cyprex: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
emerem:

Biafrans have proven our critics wrong, the accusations how we love money, afraid, not determined to die for a stance are all defiled by Nnamdi Kanu onwa gburugburu. He refused money, bribe, oil bloc, his comfort to actualize Biafra. How many people can do this in the whole Africa if not Nelson Mandela. Imagine, so fearless amidst death and his enemies, he swags Biafra Flag stylishly. .

There is a mental case called 'schizophrenia'. The delusion it causes may make one think he is brave or confuse villainy for bravery.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by arsenal33: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Oyah DSS go and arrest Kenneth and torture him nah...what a useless country. Afonja...looking at this thread multiple times and not sure of what to type .

you always love playing the victim.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by ItzChinnex(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
kingthreat:

Daft Biafran, you think everyone is in abject poverty like you. grin grin grin

Bro,,, No joke, if you see me facially, you would kneel down apologizing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.