Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You (973 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You by olayiwola4u(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2016
These signs are simple and obvious. if you observe them, it simply means your ex is still interested in a relationship with you.

1. JEALOUSY:
if your ex is jealous about your current love life, it is a strong indicator that he/she still wants you.

2.COMMUNICATION:
another clear sigh is if he/she continues to talk to you on a regular basis.

3.FLIRTING:
this could be a strong signal that he/she still wants you. he/she may be interested in talking about your past relationship; it may be an invitation to go out together or sending funny text messages.

in conclusion, the ball is in your court. you may decide to go back to him or not. either way...i wish you good luck.

Re: Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You by kinggogo: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Dats y we av side piece grin
Re: Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You by olayiwola4u(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2016
kinggogo:
Dats y we av side piece grin

how do you mean, kinggogo?
Re: Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You by kinggogo: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2016
U may take her bak buh as a side chic

D relationship part ship has sailed
Re: Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You by olayiwola4u(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
kinggogo:
U may take her bak buh as a side chic

D relationship part ship has sailed

yes, you are right.

A wounded part of the body can never appear as an unwounded part.

(1) (Reply)

6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart / The Real 99 Facts About Guys That Girls Don't Know!. So Girls Please Read This * / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.