Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart (966 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart by oshamolomo(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
There are so many ways Men of this generation indulge into for carrying out there wicked act, I will list 6 out of it so ladies watch out and be very careful so that you won’t be a victim.

Method 1

The Man can arrange and bring his next lady into his house when he expects you. When you come in he will start handling her in your presence introducing her as her Girlfriend, at this moment he has passed the message to you that it is over between you guys.

Method 2

In this method, the man will use his parents as an excuse that they don’t like her or that his parents said they can’t allow him to marry her for no concrete reason and when you hear this, you need nobody to tell you to find your way.

Method 3

The Man can just accuse you of something you didn’t do and get stick to it. He can accuse you of going to a party kissing and handling a guy knowing well that you didn’t do it but just because he wanted to see you leave the relationship he will stick to the lies and build a wall around it and all your plead will fall into the deaf ear.

Method 4

The Man can just wake up one day and decide to condemn a particular character in you.He may tell you that you talk too much, you don’t respect elders, you are a bad cook, your dressing are not modest enough and he will tell you his sorry that he cannot marry a lady that possesses all those characters and he will stick to those condemnation until you guys part way.
Method 5

This can be elopement. A man who has planned in his heart to break up with you can elope with a girl to another state or country without telling the other lady and get married there. By the time you know what has happened, nobody will tell you before you move on.

Method 6

The Man can use your educational background as an excuse knowing fully well that you didn’t go to school before u started courting you but because of is intentions to chase you away, he will use that as a criteria to chase you away.

In conclusion, it is painful after all your sacrifice,love care and hard work to keep him as your one and only they still come up with 1 or 2 excuses to break up with you, you ladies need to be extra careful with wolves in sheep clothing.

Re: 6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart by dingbang(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
The man can break into ur phone and create false messages using ur social media profiles sending it to various men..

Then wait for u to come bak and shove it to your face. It's over! grin

He also can photoshop a pic of him killing someone and allow u to see it.. u get scared and run away from him. It's over grin

He can also turn his room into a fetish one by redesigning it including skulls stolen from cadavers, painting the walls red with fowl blood and inviting u over while staging a fake sacrifice so u bump into his room and see him performing some incantations. grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Ladies are like batteries, get dem used and dump 'em.

There is nothing glorious underneath than a bushy, odour punna grin

I see every lady as

Re: 6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart by Davash222(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
I see every lady as
Take it easy my brother, no allow dis Recession enter your head oo. cool
Re: 6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Davash222:

Take it easy my brother, no allow dis Recession enter your head oo. cool

thannkku jare cool

Re: 6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart by oshamolomo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

I see every lady as

Hmmmmmmm, na wa for u oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. / The Wife Of Zimbabwean Musician Exposed Her Husband,post His Cheating Picture / Characteristics Of A F**k Boy By Joro Olumofin (must Read For Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.