Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Plese Whats The Full Meaning Of OP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plese Whats The Full Meaning Of OP (1752 Views)

The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) / The Full Meaning Of R.s.v.p / Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plese Whats The Full Meaning Of OP by Izeekurlz: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders I av been seeing the word oop OP OP but i dont know the meaning so what is the meaning please? No abuse na beg i de beg
Re: Plese Whats The Full Meaning Of OP by nicerichard05: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Izeekurlz:
Hello Nairalanders I av been seeing the word oop OP OP but i dont know the meaning so what is the meaning please? No abuse na beg i de beg

Original Peniis grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plese Whats The Full Meaning Of OP by maxti: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Original poster

Someone who starts a thread

1 Like

Re: Plese Whats The Full Meaning Of OP by Izeekurlz: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
maxti:
Original poster

Someone who starts a thread
thanks bro
Re: Plese Whats The Full Meaning Of OP by maxti: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Izeekurlz:
thanks bro

You are welcome sir.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia To Let Women Into Sports Stadiums / My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... / The One Guaranteed Gender Grossout(wetin dey vex you for another person)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.