Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? (781 Views)

Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] / What Name Did You Saved Your Lover's Phone Number With? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by Mrblazer(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2009
You are not the sender and it was more romantic than the ones you have been sending. Well to me I dont care if the messages is in inbox because any guy can send love text to her just to win her heart. But for her not to delete it is another problem. But if she was the one that sent the message then she will face the panel.
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by duality(m): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2009
copy the text and send it to another lover
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by Shola2009(m): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2009
^^not bad.lol
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 31, 2009
Mr blazer:

You are not the sender and[b] it was more romantic than the ones you have been sending. [/b]Well to me I dont care if the messages is in inbox because any guy can send love text to her just to win her heart. [b]But for her not to delete it is another problem. [/b]But if she was the one that sent the message then she will face the panel.

lool

Bombard her with romantic txt that are crazy, she's feeling the other guy's txt and as time goes on, the other might win her oo lipsrsealed, upgrade!! no dull ursef!!
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by xynerio(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2009
What! I will give her undertaker smackdown style grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by Mrblazer(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2009
Lol. Who is this guy? You are joking aint you? I like that grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by Mrblazer(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2009
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by Mrblazer(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2009
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by coolier(f): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2009
Why should anyone be going through their lover's phone anyway?
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by whitesturd(f): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2009
coolier:

Why should anyone be going through their lover's phone anyway?

ask meo.we have all been guilty of the offence sha one time on the other.but iv stopped it since.
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by PAININASS: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2009
I don't know why you guys always care about girl friend things when you will always gets someone better
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by Mrblazer(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2009
@PAINIASS. Some like who? Wife?
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by PAININASS: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
Mr blazer:

@PAINIASS. Some like who? Wife?
No! girl friends
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by NegroNtns(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
ask meo.we have all been guilty of the offence sha one time on the other.but iv stopped it since.

. . .before or after the blackeye? cool
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by whitesturd(f): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

. . .before or after the blackeye? cool

black eye.by whom to whom?very funny.anyways jst discovered dt its not worth it.actually did it wt my ex and i almost gave mysef hypertension.its better not 2 see jare.u dont get affected by wt u dont see.
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by NegroNtns(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2009
black eye.by whom to whom?very funny.anyways jst discovered dt its not worth it.actually did it wt my ex and i almost gave mysef hypertension.its better not 2 see jare.u dont get affected by wt u dont see.

Word!!! wink
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone? by lomaxx: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2009
These days most guys out there go extremes to win a girl's heart n it is rather unfortunate that ur girl was fated. If I were you, I would pretend as if nothing happened. She may expect you to react, but be the different guy.move ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get An Engagement Ring? / Between This Two People Who Should I Toast/scope(go For): ?its Urgent! / I Need The Help Of My Romance Mates Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.