Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him (6781 Views)

John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess / Super Eagles Match Statistics For 2013 / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by fyneguy: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2009
Nigerian Ambassador of Sports and Tourism, television personality and former soccer star, John Fashanu, has added credence to Tetteh’s testimony by confirming T.B. Joshua also predicted the outcome of the Super Eagles qualifying encounter with Mozambique to him personally. “I called the man of God and said, “Man of God, what do you think?” He called back a few days later and told me, “Ambassador, Nigeria is going to win by one goal”. I was delighted. I went back and I told the players and the other special advisors,” he said, testifying to a packed auditorium at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations on Sunday 18th October.

‘Fash’ further explained how Joshua even called him during the tense match which remained goalless until the 92nd minute when Obinna Nsofor headed home the winner for Nigeria. “5 minutes to the end of the game – and I’m sorry to say, I’d almost given up hope,” he confessed. “I thought, ‘This is it. We’re finished’. Number 1, we’re out of the job. Number 2, we’re out of the World Cup – and a World Cup in Africa without Nigeria is a disaster. 3 minutes to go and my phone rang. I picked up the phone and it was the unmistakeable number of the man of God. This was not the call I wanted to take because I thought he was going to say, ‘Sorry Ambassador, I’ve made a mistake’. As I was on the phone, he was telling me, ‘Goal!’ “

Fash in his days playing for England
Moments later, Nsofor’s last-gasp goal rekindled Nigerian hopes of qualifying for the FIFA World Cup in South Africa. “I have never experienced anything like this in my life”, remarked Fashanu, adding, “I come from the UK – where the impossible is the impossible. We are now in a realm where the impossible is possible and God has used the man of God to make it so.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=170787
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Mufuadamu: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
The day we Nigerians wake up and realise who TB Joshua is - the better - he is a true prophet of God.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by galatico(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2009
I don't believe in all these prediction stuff .
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by ikeyman00(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2009
ha grin grin
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by kizi: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2009
John Fashanu?

LOL
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Krayola(m): 1:19am On Nov 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin Prophet ko o , Puppet ni.

He should predict if we will win the cup. If he can do that I will born again x20.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by vikiviko(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
TB Joshua oya predict Tunisia Mozambique/

Me too can predict Mozambique 3 Tunisia 1

kENYA 0 Nigeria 2

We don qualify,

I am the latest prophet , Lol
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by rasputinn(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
Whether he "confirmed" the stupid lie or not,John Fashanu to me has the credibility of a crook.I pity all these lost people who are advertising TB Joshua here,the man has severally been alleged to be a fraud for Pete's sake.Why are some people so gullible
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by WarfyBoy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
b4 i go fit believe this man, make im confirm wether NIGERIA go qualify for world cup

And he'd better make his prophesy now before the deal day and not after the match
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by chelseabmw(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
am enjoying this
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by meexteriox(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
All this argument is a sign of anxiety from the delicate position Super chickens Eagles find themselves.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by proudly9ja(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
@fyneguy
I have warned you about this man. I no go talk pass that one.

As for others, I am a christian and its is not in my style to discredit any 'man of God'. All I will say is becareful. For christians amongst you, remember in the Bible, the people who could also predict the future and Paul had to cast out the demons in them when they refused to keep shut? Point is, that I know what will happen tomorow, or I can heal the sick or even raise the dead does not make me a Man of God. I know this is sports section so I wouldn't 'preach' too much but let us all stop chasing after miracles and rather spend more time working to get closer to God. Thats the best way of keeping away from 'people who come in His Name saying ''I am He!

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by fyneguy: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
Proudly9ja,

Let's put religion aside atleast as far as this issue is concerned!

If the ''DEVIL'' is generous enough to assist Ghana to win the world cup and he's also guiding our golden eaglets towards success, then let's

keep on exploiting him!

If the devil is so kind to give scholarships to the less privileged, reconcile broken homes, heal the sick, etc, then we need more of the ''devil'' in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by proudly9ja(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
fyneguy,

It will be hard to put religion aside in this issue. I have in the past not contributed to posts involving this man and even now, I was only tempted to post because you started the thread. Anyone else and I prolly would have exempted myself.

First and foremost, for me and I am speaking solely for myself, if I have a challenge and God does not solve it, abeg, I don't want a solution! Just to make it clear.

As regards football (as this is sports section), don't you think that to make us qualify for world cup, win the U17 world cup, etc, we should rather put our house in order and prepare well? When Westerhof took 5 years to prepare his team we won the Nations Cup and qualified for our first world cup. That same team (a high percentage) went on to qualify us for another world cup in 1998 and also won the Olympics. Goes to show that all we need is proper preparation and not 'divine' help. Don't you notice that all teams now pray to God for help?

As for your suggestion that 'If the devil is so kind to give scholarships to the less privileged, reconcile broken homes, heal the sick, etc, then we need more of the ''devil'' in Nigeria', I will take this literarily and reply by saying, if the devil gives you 1000000naira, be prepared to pay back with much more than that.

Anyways, like I said, I don't really like talking these issues. I think as human beings we are all in a position to make decisions. I can only advice and I have said even much more than I would have liked to.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by fyneguy: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
Proudly9ja

I disagree with u on what needs to be done to have a successful outing in a tournament of this nature. Even if you prepare very well towards a tournament, you still need a dint of luck- and in this case divine backing- to sail through. Ditto all human endeavors.

Ordinarily, Brazil could have beaten Ghana in the final game. Don't tell me Brazil did not prepare well enough. I dare say the divine backing
separated the 2 teams and Ghana got the cup. Hello! that's the ultimate.

Like I said earlier, I wouldnt like to dwell too much on the religious purview to explain this issue as some people won't even understand it.

I wonder what the devil intends to take back from Ghana by giving the world cup trophy. If truly he did this for Ghana, then the devil is a fool.
I must say Nigeria too should ''scam'' the devil.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by proudly9ja(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
We can go back and forth on this issue and still not agree.

If we prepare well, we will do well especially since we have the talent unlike some countries. We may not win all the time but we will be among the top best. So let's stop being lazy and work harder. Laziness will only drive us to the devil as it seems to be doing.

And just in case you think you can scam the devil, just remember 'it' has got centuries of years of experience. Im not sure you've lived this world for 40 years enough for you to stand on the same level of experience. Isn't this the same trick the yahoo yahoo guys play? You think you are scamming a bank by receiving money belonging to a 'dead' person not knowing they are the ones scamming you!

Keep trying to scam the devil.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by lawrence83: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
surprised.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by sayso: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
we are all under his eyes,GOD is watching.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by tkb417(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
can we have a moderator for TB Joshua and sports on NL
at least, lets use this portal to verify his claims

ill suggest we choose a 100% muslim guy who hates anythin about xtianity to be sure he wont fall for any bait

wht the MOD will do is to make sure he gets to TB Joshua a week b4 our game against Kenya (2 days will enuff)

call the man, ask him who will qualify for WC in that group
as soon as we have his answers, we put up a thread and stick it on the front page

If he says we are qualifying, and we qualify, ill shut up for life.

abeg, Jarus and co, make una help us clear this issue grin
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by NicolasN: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2009
Yes. I watched the live service and witnessed it myself.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by FBS: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
It's HOT in here!!!
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by otokx(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
Why are some people trying to drag TB Joshua into the Super Chickens wahala.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
John Fashanu himself a hoax.

Dude is trying to be relevant
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Kx: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
otokx:

Why are some people trying to drag TB Joshua into the Super Chickens wahala.

wu bringam in,nobi himsef wen dey predict common match in d alter!.

Tunisia 2,Mozambique 0,
Kenya 1 Nigeria 3.

With or without prediction,Naija has lost it.

Does Brazil,Engalnd or Holland,need predictions
and some supposed spiritual intervention to make any world cup be it in africa or not?

Better luck preparations next time
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by StEdwin(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
chelseabmw:

am enjoying this

this looks good sometimes.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by azeeza(f): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
on LTV dis morning, sport cafe presenter Godwin enakhena said one prophet is coming live on tv 2morro 2 predict the outcome of 9ja against kenya and tunisia against mozambique.guy watch out.

John Fashanu now prophet T.B joshua boy grin
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by princekevo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
proudly9ja:

fyneguy,

It will be hard to put religion aside in this issue. I have in the past not contributed to posts involving this man and even now, I was only tempted to post because you started the thread. Anyone else and I prolly would have exempted myself.

First and foremost, for me and I am speaking solely for myself, if I have a challenge and God does not solve it, abeg, I don't want a solution! Just to make it clear.

As regards football (as this is sports section), don't you think that to make us qualify for world cup, win the U17 world cup, etc, we should rather put our house in order and prepare well? When Westerhof took 5 years to prepare his team we won the Nations Cup and qualified for our first world cup. That same team (a high percentage) went on to qualify us for another world cup in 1998 and also won the Olympics. Goes to show that all we need is proper preparation and not 'divine' help. Don't you notice that all teams now pray to God for help?

As for your suggestion that 'If the devil is so kind to give scholarships to the less privileged, reconcile broken homes, heal the sick, etc, then we need more of the ''devil'' in Nigeria', I will take this literarily and reply by saying, if the devil gives you 1000000naira, be prepared to pay back with much more than that.

Anyways, like I said, I don't really like talking these issues. I think as human beings we are all in a position to make decisions. I can only advice and I have said even much more than I would have liked to.

Proud 9ja. Good you are a christain, as such i think you missunderstood the word prophecy and devine miracle. Prophecy can not make any change to a situation but can tell you the possible outcome of the situation.
Am not a T.B Joshua's fan neither do i cherish his miracles coz his source of power still remain uncleared.
I jst wanna let you know that T. B joshua might prophecy the outcome of a match be positive or outcome, but might not have the power to turn things around. In anything though you still need God coz, no matter how hard you think you think you prepared without God's favour you are bound to fail.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by redsun(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
Is john fashanu this crazy now?Of course when you mingle and lick the yanshes of mad people,you become mad,so is the case of fashanu
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Beanshead: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
A mercedez automatic door bus is up for sale at a negotiable price of 3million naira. visit www.9jabase.waphall.com . Please check back soon for more photos and other products for sale. Buyers should call Longshank on 2347087022381, 2348136094136, 2348091610369. Thank you!
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by chosen04(f): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
princekevo:

Proud 9ja. Good you are a christain, as such i think you missunderstood the word prophecy and devine miracle. Prophecy can not make any change to a situation but can tell you the possible outcome of the situation.
Am not a T.B Joshua's fan neither do i cherish his miracles coz his source of power still remain uncleared.
I jst wanna let you know that T. B joshua might prophecy the outcome of a match be positive or outcome, but might not have the power to turn things around. In anything though you still need God coz, no matter how hard you think you think you prepared without God's favour you are bound to fail.

You are wrong! God will never give any of his prophets the power to prophesize without the power to turn around the prophecy if needs be.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by redsun(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
There must be something about nigeria that drives rational people irrational.Although,fashanu was just a footballer,he can be said to be that bright,so one should not expect much from him in a very chaotic situation.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Coder(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
So how much has Match-Fixing John Fashanu collected this time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Tuchel To Leave Bayern Munich At End Of Season / Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today / NaijaBet Customer Service Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.