Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him (6794 Views)

John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess / Super Eagles Match Statistics For 2013 / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by esuafraid: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
una go kill us with SCAM FOR THIS NAIRALAND.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Hilundi: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
Please stop the ranting,T.B Joshua is undoubtedly a Man with a Touch of God in him , I reall love the Guy ,
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Joe50(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
I know, majority of peeps criticising T.B Joshua are muslims, cos, non of their mallam can perform this or any miracle at all. So them dey ves dey accuse the man of God.
I love the man of God. His words are truthful and meaningful.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by chosen04(f): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
How much is TB Paying these celebrities to endorse his scam? 1st it was TEE MARK telling us how TB Joshua asked him to invite Micheal Jackson to Nigeria for immediate healing. Now its match fixer JOHN FASHANU endorsing this scammer.

Does that mean that the endorsement he has been geting from most African leaders and others that he is able to scam not enough for him?. Same way he tricked Chris "christ embassy" into worshipping in his church thereby giving it his sort after credibility.

Why didnt he heal Kanu Nwankwo and Daniel "the bull" when they visited him for healing!!.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by MUZBO(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
I hope he's brave enough to predict scores when we are going to loose so just in case I'm in the mood to believe him then I won't waste my time watching.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by victorazy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
sheee una know say na man of god una dey cast like this so? wen god go avenge una life, una go dey cry for solution. abeg, my hand no dey oooh :-x
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by princekevo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
chosen04:

You are wrong! God will never give any of his prophets the power to prophesize without the power to turn around the prophecy if needs be.

Thanks for the words in bold. "if need be".
Whose need? Gods need. So it still based on my word that no prophet has the power to change situation unless God himself wants it otherwise. Propehts are jst like messegers (of God) they can only say wht God wants them say or what he wants them to do.Unless the power is from another source. If actually the prophecy of T.B Joshua is from God and God ask him to prophecy something negative abt Nigeria. He cannot question God nor have the power to change it positive all he can do as a severnt of God is interceed, which is not a gaurantee that God would change his mind.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
The matter is simple, how i hate predictions wrapped in symbolism and open-ended scenarios.

Everything is ultimately a split between coincidence and mathematics. If Mr. TBJ wants to be a reputed prophet, then it is very simple
1: Predict what half (and what qtr of the half) a team would score
2: Predict the name of the scorer, I don't think God has problems with giving out full details after all we are better informed and more advanced than the men of old
3: Predict exactly how many goals

I can do win or lose quite comfortably
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by obaf(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
People don't know the Lord's capacity,we look at God as a mere gaint, NO .
HE IS BIGGER THAN WHAT U CAN IMAGINE. AND HE CAN DO ALL THINGS. I MEAN ALL.

i don't believe in the guy,Tope Joshua, but all i know is that we should have an open mind, cos Jesus even said it that so many will come in His name ,heal in His name but there are not from Him.
Even those we people look up to are derailed in the spirit since but Lord will not take away His gift from them.

Everybody with their own gift, some vision, some juju, some miracle. pls just follow ur heart never follow any pastor or so called man of God.

Have a solid relationship with God,through Jesus,then you are set free.
MY PIECE,
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by princekevo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
chosen04:

How much is TB Paying these celebrities to endorse his scam? 1st it was TEE MARK telling us how TB Joshua asked him to invite Micheal Jackson to Nigeria for immediate healing. Now its match fixer JOHN FASHANU endorsing this scammer.

Does that mean that the endorsement he has been geting from most African leaders and others that he is able to scam not enough for him?. Same way he tricked Chris "christ embassy" into worshipping in his church thereby giving it his sort after credibility.

Why didnt he heal Kanu Nwankwo and Daniel "the bull" when they visited him for healing!!.

You know sometimes is good for us to let our beliefs or hatred over shadow our judgement.
How much do we think T.B Joshua can pay to any African leaders to campagn for his miracle or powers? Who is supposed to pay each other? How much do you think he can pay TEE MARK, FASHANU, Ghana Under 20 coach, ATTA MILLS to tell open lies to the media at the expense of their Credibility and image.
I know for us Nigerians everything is a scam to us, but when a foreigner say all Nigerians are scammers we gets angry abt it.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by donjon: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
I never knew stupidity was in season once again!
If GOD decides to answer the prayers of every country participating in the world cup, who will win?
God is not intrested in vain, petty things like world cup.

If tb joshua was so smart, like he claims! Why has he not prayed abt the electricity problem of this country so dat we get light 247?
Ur fraud of a pastor can only pray abt football, abi?

U know! Nigerians are the cause of their own problems!
When ALMIGHTY GOD decided to answer our prayers, we are praying to win 1 petty competition of 2 weeks!
Instead of us to pray for development of the nation!

I piti una wey support dat 419!
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by deb(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
I use to criticize TB Joshua back then but hey I had to tell myself  hey man stop doing this!
That guy is always helping the poor. He is doing more than a lot of NGOs put toghether not minding if
he has or does not have any motive.

I said to myself even if he was a devil, I think I like what his devil is doing. As long as he continues to do more
than I am doing to help the poor I will never criticize him again. I think we should just let the guy be jare
prediction or no prediction.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by deb(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
God is not intrested in vain, petty things like world cup.

Who lied to you? God knows every detail and even the number of hair in your head.
I'm out of this thread lipsrsealed
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by MUZBO(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
Joe50:

I know, majority of peeps criticising T.B Joshua are muslims, cos, non of their mallam can perform this or any miracle at all. So them dey ves dey accuse the man of God. 
I love the man of God. His words are truthful and meaningful.
See your big mouth! Your whole thread is sooo far from the truth. Perhaps you haven't been to the 'religion section' before to see how Christians like you disparage his work. Dumb nigga
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by donjon: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
Nobody lied 2 me! But u're d 1 lying to your self!
God KNOWS, but he is just not INTRESTED in useless, vain self exalting, inadequacies like world cup & Tb joshua.

Dis is a classic case of "d more u look, d less u see"
the more tb joshua glorifies & publicise himself, the less the world knows what he really is!

I pity his followers!
I hope they know what happened to the proverbial "stubborn fly" ?
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by rasputinn(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
John Fashanu and T.B Joshua;two men of fraudulent character
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Boboedom: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Let us get something straight here, even if T B Joshua correctly predicted the result of the games, it is not him (Joshua) that made the result to be so, he only got the insight into what the heavens have decided or designed. He cannot do anything to change the outcome.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by FBS: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
Boboedom:

Let us get something straight here, even if T B Joshua correctly predicted the result of the games, it is not him (Joshua) that made the result to be so, he only got the insight into what the heavens have decided or designed. He cannot do anything to change the outcome.
Brilliant! cool
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Wendell(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
[b]Now MTN, Zain, Glo, Guinness, WampcoCampina, have all sponsored one predict-and-win promo over the EPL, Nations cup or World cup. Now people have predicted correctly and won prizes for their apt predictions. So all the winners in these promo competitions are all men of God and prophets. Why didn't we make their story a phenomenal national story like this one in question?

Listen and real good, It's all about intuition, permutation and or combination(call it mathematics). If Nigeria and Nigerians have resorted to consulting oracles in football then we are doomed. Then what if people who are supposed to know better and otherwise become fetish in their thinking? Then we are finished!

It is now clear that Nigeria needs divine intervention as everything including her people have given up on themselves.

About J. Fash, well don't you think he is among the Nigerian ex-footballers who did not use their wealth well and who did not consolidate on their wealth and now that they are off active football, they have resorted to different manner of contracts, reality TV shows(company sponsored promos) etc just to make ends meet?

About T.Joshua, well as far as I know, the Bible does not say that it is the ability to perform miracles that identifies one as a man of God or prophet nor is it a mark of true xtianity. Read Galatians 5:22[/b]
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
T B JOSHUA,

LET ME HEAR YOU NOW!

PREDICT WHETHER NIGERIA WILL QUALIFY FOR 2010 WORLD CUP NOW

OR YOU REMAIN SILENT FOREVER!
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by manuel(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
hmm, maybe,
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by princekevo(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
Boboedom:

Exactly what i argued with Chosen04.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Caringpro(f): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
This prediction of a thing issue isnt civil atall. How can someone fail to do what he or she supposed to do and believe that a prophet somewhere will predict him or her to success. TB Joshua is not my concern here but those who rather will listen to plain vain talks in the name of predictions. Does America need any prediction to become the richest and strongest Nation on earth? Nigeria is blessed so damned more than America but we are lazy if all we will want to start doing is look out for prediction. GOD FORBID!
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by kajadman: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
niger na  only God go help since una need to win matches una need to consult the services of prophet  chai naaaaja i hail lazy worms
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by totorimi: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
Mathew 5:14 tells us that God can fight for HIMSELF. All these argument who is real or unreal does not really matter all I can say let your heart lead you and be discernible to know the truth thats my own submission.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by safariman(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
I am surprised the Pope is not predicting football matches for the Vatican
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by benjax2002: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
We Nigerians never appreciate good things. After Fashanu confirms what Prophet TB Joshua said about the match, we still lay false accusations. We should appreciate God’s power and anointing in TB Joshua and stop criticizing. The end shall justify
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Agaone: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
Abeg I nor fet shout, make this man of God tell us if naija go see south africa backyard or na telly we go see people play football. Abe,
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by oiseworld: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
If to say i be pool player, na that church i for they go.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by dayolove: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fash the cash and TB Joshua - two of a kind!! none is real to me and both are trying to be relevant. U can only fake original and at a time like this, prediction is not what we need. we need to prepare well and see what becomes of the result. when you don't plan to succeed, you have only planned to fail and this is what we are facing now. God help us but make we 4get fash and TB Joshua. they are not the David we are expecting.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by xreal: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
9ja ppl ; lol
A true nigerian wuldn't trust himself let alone trust others
Even if GOD comes to earth now, Nigerians will still doubt him.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by mbulela: 2:48am On Nov 10, 2009
the day you need John Fashanu to validate you, that day is the beginning of your end.
how can you be validated by a crooky,name dropping, title loving sweet talker,
are you kidding me?
i'll rather hear this validation from Chris Uba or Tafa Balogun.
Ambassador of sports indeed!!!
i beg e,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knew WWE Superstar Apollos Crew Is A Nigeria? / Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today / Thomas Tuchel To Leave Bayern Munich At End Of Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.