Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him (6795 Views)

John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess / Super Eagles Match Statistics For 2013 / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by mbulela: 2:48am On Nov 10, 2009
on another note, he and TB Joshua seem like a duo made in heaven.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by ogbongzky(m): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2009
oo ya now, let him come out and predict if we will be at the world cup or not, abi he never see the sign niii?,
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by DatNiggaAk(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2009
ogbongzky:

oo ya now, let him come out and predict if we will be at the world cup or not, abi he never see the sign niii?,

abeg ask am o!!! let him make a prediction publicly and if it comes through i will become a follower,
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Hilundi: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2009
if you guys doin't have much to do please leave TB Joshua alone.Some of us really adnire him alot ,
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by ud4u: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2009
Is like he likes football too much, he is full of predictions of football scores, but Man of God, we need better predictions of this Nation.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2009
We need better predictions, maybe predictions about people we are about to vote for.

not some useless game

Point of info: Babalawos can predict too
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by benjax2002: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
What else do you expect! At least Nigeria soccer ambassador, John Fashanu, confirmed the Prophesy given by Prophet TB Joshua. We just have to Thank God for him and not to lay false accusations on him.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by naijanow: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
webdezzi:

We need better predictions, maybe predictions about people we are about to vote for.

not some useless game

Point of info: Babalawos can predict too

Sorry, were you listening when he prophesied the rift between OBJ and Atiku - while they were still friends? Were you listening when he prophesied the death of Stella, or Funsho Williams? Were you listening when he prophesied the Ikeja Bomb Blast? What are we really talking about here? I heard him with my own ears. If you disbelieve, check out the prophecies at www.scoan.org/prophecy
We didn't listen when God was talking about these matters - so God is now speaking through something you are paying attention to - football. Let's listen this time.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Nezan(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
So whaz the big deal about Joshua?
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2009
dis U-17 match is now turnin into sth else, lmvsao grin cheesy
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by benjax2002: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
Wendell:

[b]Now MTN, Zain, Glo, Guinness, WampcoCampina, have all sponsored one predict-and-win promo over the EPL, Nations cup or World cup. Now people have predicted correctly and won prizes for their apt predictions. So all the winners in these promo competitions are all men of God and prophets. Why didn't we make their story a phenomenal national story like this one in question?

Listen and real good, It's all about intuition, permutation and or combination(call it mathematics). If Nigeria and Nigerians have resorted to consulting oracles in football then we are doomed. Then what if people who are supposed to know better and otherwise become fetish in their thinking? Then we are finished!

It is now clear that Nigeria needs divine intervention as everything including her people have given up on themselves.

About J. Fash, well don't you think he is among the Nigerian ex-footballers who did not use their wealth well and who did not consolidate on their wealth and now that they are off active football, they have resorted to different manner of contracts, reality TV shows(company sponsored promos) etc just to make ends meet?

About T.Joshua, well as far as I know, the Bible does not say that it is the ability to perform miracles that identifies one as a man of God or prophet nor is it a mark of true xtianity. Read Galatians 5:22[/b]

What have the people done to you! Fash only confirmed what Prophet TB Joshua said regarding the match. God revealed the game to TB Joshua and i think we should thank God for revealing it to him instead of criticizing.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by stede(m): 4:51am On Nov 12, 2009
i don't believe God intervene in futball. when God is not a yahoo yahoo boy. it was just a matter of luck. it is sure we can never win the world cup even if we narrowly qualify.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by efobijerry(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2009
Who needs the B'leave of a Piece of Grain like anyway?

@ those concern
So if he Predict the world cup qulifiers correctly, you'll become a Diciple?
Your on your way to hell already!!
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by efobijerry(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2009
Who needs the B'leave of a Piece of Grain like U anyway?

@ those concern
So if he Predict the world cup qulifiers correctly, you'll become a Diciple?
Your on your way to hell already!!
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by jpworld(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
John Fashanu is hungry and illegal man, he is now joining fraud pastors! to deceive Nigerians, only God knew how much TB Joshua paid him to talk all this nonsense.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
Enough of these prediction stories. Let this TB man just reincarnate into a fortune teller. Maybe, we shouldn't only let him predict Saturday's game but should help Nigeria win and Tunisia lose. RUBBISH.
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by aywills(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2009
John Fashie and the man of God!!!
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
will nigeria win & will tunisi lose,,i think thats TB ought to tell us,,noisemaker
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by stede(m): 4:03am On Nov 14, 2009
let them predict today's match against kenya and tunisia match also.
GOD BE YAHOO BOY,
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by DeWhale(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
Prophecies r divinely inspired. It is a metaphysically innate power dat evry1 has but not usuajy aware of. TB (wuts in a name) Joshua shuldnt permeate d forum lyk an endemic pollution of d deadly respiratory disease 'TB'. 1 can sense a feeling 2 say sth about d likely outcome of a situation dat seems impossible, it has happened 2 all of us at 1 point in tym. Tunisia wil not EQUALISE until well afta 65-75 mins dats if they r going to equalizd at all. I av ds feeling D SUPA CHICKENS of 9ja are destined 2 go 2 Sud d' Afrique 2 make mockery of 9ja Futbol
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by sofadj(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2009
this is one of those topics i like to just read without making a comment.
When it comes to whether a man is of God or not one has to be very careful
I dont have anything to lose if he is not so long as i dont worship at his place.
people who do have their reason, all i can do is pray on their behalf to God to open their eyes not bad mouth anyone anywhere. This was what Okotie did dt really irked people.

but if really he is a man of God and somehow i say rubbish against him, man na be curse i dey play with ooo.God dosnt take such lightly at all
So i better keep mum, to this kind of religious matter
Re: John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him by benjax2002: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
What else do you expect! At least Nigeria soccer ambassador, John Fashanu, confirmed the Prophesy given by Prophet TB Joshua. We just have to Thank God for him and not to lay false accusations on him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today / Thomas Tuchel To Leave Bayern Munich At End Of Season / Saturday Sure Winning Games. Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.