Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) (9830 Views)

Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by ironTrolley: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'm not understanding

This can affect a relationship negatively in a situation that the guy is still looking unto the face of the Lord for beards

Why is it only Ibo girls? undecided

#Discuss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2016

I'm igbo with No beards.. angry Or traces Of One growing in the nearby future.

I've seen Calabar, Yoruba women with lots of beards, boob beards, pimple beard, lap Beard and whatnot grin foreal tho .... So, Pulleeeaase, stick your generalization Up your Ass.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by coolbreezy01: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
I may be to genetic compositions of some cell in the family and please op don't be tribalistic. It can happen to anyone and any language in the world...so please next time research well before posting tribal scrap(am a complete genetical yoruba by tribe) so no wrong thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by fullstreets: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dia origin can be traced to d tribe of Esau.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by MrRomantic(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
ironTrolley:
I'm not understanding

This can affect a relationship negatively in a situation that the guy is still looking unto the face of the Lord for beards

Why is it only Ibo girls? undecided

#Discuss

I have seen babes both Hausa (Kano, Kaduba), Edo, and other tribes in Kaduna with bear bear - not only Igbo Bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by photoshoot(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

[s]I've seen Calabar, Yoruba women with lots of beards, boob beards, pimple beard, lap Beard and whatnot grin foreal tho .... So, Pulleeeaase, stick your generalization Up your Ass. [/s]

Don't lie. Esther.

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by photoshoot(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Just find out the tribe of all the commentors above. They have one thing in common. undecided

Am outta here. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Akaksksjdjrbbrbfhrjrnrjsksndbrjrjdnsbdbehhrhtjtjrjdndbfjrjrjssokanaaoaplalanznbxbebwab cool
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by ironTrolley: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

I've seen Calabar, Yoruba women with lots of beards, boob beards, pimple beard, lap Beard and whatnot grin foreal tho .... So, Pulleeeaase, stick your generalization Up your Ass.

Help! She has seen Lap beards o!! Wetin you dey find there? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by ironTrolley: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
photoshoot:
Just find out the tribe of all the commentors above. They have one thing in common. undecided

Am outta here. angry

Flat heads smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by RENOWNED2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Do You Get Paid? All Your Comments Na Force Force. grin LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Jenny1010(f): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Igbo women remains the most beautiful and hardworking .

no wonder yoruba men troop down to east in search wife

proudly Igbo and no hairy chest grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by ironTrolley: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
DonFodio1:
other tribes may have it but its more common among among igbos ,especially concentrated in Imo state and Anambra.
Anambra and Ebonyi girls are susceptible to masculine structure and demeanor.These are real life observations. Other tribes girls prone to hairy chest ,beard and masculine structure are akwaibom/ calabar and benue/kogi (tiv,idoma). I notice that most Anambra girls lack manners and are local and rude . For example,they haven't even met you and they are asking for money and gift.They can do anything u want once they see the money live and confirm. althoughh that uptight behaviour can also come accross as courteous and wise. Anambra girls and ebonyi are sexual and strong alpha women like michelle obama or serena williams.
I notice Imo state girls and people in general their demeanour is liberal , polite and open minded . I haven't had much dealing with other igbos.But I think Abia is also liberal

#LifeExperience grin
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by iamphotoshoot(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jenny1010:

Such irony! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Because it's part of their Genomic make-up
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by ironTrolley: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

Such irony! grin
You don chop ban sharp sharp? gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Dexema(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
What's the difference when me and my wife dey do beard gang,.....inyama undecided
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by iamphotoshoot(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
ironTrolley:

You don chop ban sharp sharp? gringrin

Lool, I swear, 'em mods no get chill
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Guilty, belly and jaw I don taya sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Op, this is akin to asking why Yoruba girls too de dirty. Or why Calabar girls too love to Bleep, or why edo girls like winch winch.

I have seen Hausa girls with traces of beards them plenty for army barracks here in Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Guilty, belly and jaw I don taya sef grin
Women having breads has absolutely nothing to with tribe or Igbo.
It's more of hormonal and genetic make-up.
But how will people know this, when the are not Educated or Informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Curbing or fighting Negativity such as bigotry and tribalism is not by reverse psychology.

You actually played into the mindset of the Op, to instigate a tribal war. You should know their modus operandi by now.
Mentioning Calabar and Yoruba women was totally repulsive and uncalled for.

BTW, I'm also of Igbo origin.......

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Women having breads has absolutely nothing to with tribe or Igbo.
It's more of hormonal and genetic make-up.
But how will people know this, when the are not Educated or Informed.

Of course I know it has nothing to do with tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by iamphotoshoot(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Mcowubaba:

[s]Curbing or fighting Negativity such as bigotry and tribalism is not by reverse psychology.

You actually played into the mindset of the Op, to instigate a tribal war. You should know their modus operandi by now.
Mentioning Calabar and Yoruba women was totally repulsive and uncalled for.

BTW, I'm also of Igbo origin[/s].......

Get out!
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by iamphotoshoot(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Of course I know it has nothing to do with tribe grin

Go and sleep you
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Dexema:
What's the difference when me and my wife dey do beard gang,.....inyama undecided

Chai gringrin
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by bitchcrafts: 2:55am On Nov 09, 2016
hirsutism... Read my people!
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by numericalguy(m): 3:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Jenny1010:

Pix or adonbilivit wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Dexema(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

Chai gringrin
Are you a beard gang member ?
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Dexema:
Are you a beard gang member ?
Aspiring member grin
Re: Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Estharfabian:

Op is right. It's very common among Igbo females

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) / Why Are Women So Emotional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.