Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) (49071 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
OkoYibo:

Slave of Afonja, you indeed are proud of it. Israeli today, Biafran tomorrow and next week, you want to produce Nigerian President.

Generational confusion
Slave of ipob, you indeed are proud of it.
Igbos leave yoruba land today, next week igbos cant hv biafra mumu set of confused people.
Generational cowards dat can never stand for anything.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
creamylicious:
biko pardon my ignorance .... why does she have a right to vote in d USA ??
She is a US citizen, so she has that right.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
OkoYibo:

This post shows the sort of home you came out of, the sort of parents you had and the quality of the home training you received.
LoL... coming from an Afonja whose parents have not been able to tame all d bastard children her sisters delivered.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by OkoYibo: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL... coming from an Afonja whose parents have not been able to tame all d bastard children her sisters delivered.

You must be mistaking me for your family members who breed like squirrels on steroids.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
madam get ready to visit ur village... the new sheriff Trump said all immigrants should go...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
OkoYibo:

You must be mistaking me for your family members who breed like squirrels on steroids.
LoL... afonja go nd check ur family history, am very sure u re d 5th son of ur afonja mother who her 4th omo onile bf fathered.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by davibid: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:
United states voting system is transparent and fun compared to what we practice here in Nigeria.

Been following it on CNN and I must confess Nigeria still got a long way to go.

Nice one Georgina.

Even our free and fair elections can not compare to their hide and seek elections

angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
What she did is against the law in some states like New York, Nevada and Illinois . Voters in these states aren't expected to reveal their completed vote on social media.

Trump son did the same thing but later deleted the picture.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:

I was in owerri 3weeks back and I was ashamed of my country.

Owerri is dirty like Lagos .. one chance criminals taking over Douglas road.
Especially shoprite area.

I was scared to bring out my phone to receive calls in my own country because I was afraid they might walk up to me and snatch my expensive phone away.

Sad

Quit the scare mongering abeg!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by playboy99(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
MyGeneration:

He said dat with a clear cinscience with nothing in mind.
But u guys re trying to tribalize it.
i get u bro no p but he wont tell me he hasnt been to places in nigeria dat are worse dan lagos,u get my driff,but we cool bro n i hate tribalism with passion,
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by bigybanty02(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:
United states voting system is transparent and fun compared to what we practice here in Nigeria.

Nice one Georgina.

Lol so true bro very long way to go 4 real.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by petishegzy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
I declare dis u.s election inconclusive....i rep baba buhari #baba recession
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by player007(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
US based Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha shared these photos from a polling unit while casting her vote and after voting.

She captioned it; "My vote, My power, A nasty woman like me partaking in making history. It's been a long long way coming. And it's long overdue".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/georgina-onuoha-shares-photos-as-she.html

I hope she knows that its illegal in some States in the US to share things like this on social media?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by shankara7: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:

I was in owerri 3weeks back and I was ashamed of my country.

Owerri is dirty like Lagos .. one chance criminals taking over Douglas road.
Especially shoprite area.

I was scared to bring out my phone to receive calls in my own country because I was afraid they might walk up to me and snatch my expensive phone away.

Sad
Are you sure you have entered owerri before? because the last time I checked shoprite is not on douglas road.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
She just broke US Laws by posting her ballot paper. Nigerians always quick to show off. I bet she will delete the one with her ballot asap when she realizes what she has done...

ObiOmaMu:
US based Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha shared these photos from a polling unit while casting her vote and after voting.

She captioned it; "My vote, My power, A nasty woman like me partaking in making history. It's been a long long way coming. And it's long overdue".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/georgina-onuoha-shares-photos-as-she.html

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Weah96: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Christians voting for Hillary is like ISIS sponsoring orphanage. Hahahaha.

Or

Orphanage sponsoring ISIS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Weah96: 1:10am On Nov 09, 2016
CeejayCharles:
She just broke US Laws by posting her ballot paper. Nigerians always quick to show off. I bet she will delete the one with her ballot asap when she realizes what she has done...

How much is that particular fine? Can't be more than $15?

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/are-voting-selfies-legal-we-have-the-answer-in-all-50-states/
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by RaeMystix: 3:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Her behind might be facing jail time for that post. Justin Timberlake is in hot water for the same crap.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 5:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Abeg I wasn't given any papers to fill oo..which papers be that Onuoha? I can see people writing and filling forms,i wasn't given any and I didn't write nothing
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by swagifted(m): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2016
The most perfectly rigged and accurate manipulation in election are usually hitch free and smooth.
Airforce1:

Nice one Georgina.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by maestro299: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2016
US based Nollywood actress? So she go come Naija make money, go 'Amelika' go spend am? And later we go dey blame Oga Bubu for recession? God help Naija.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by popson1st: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Airforce1:

Nice one Georgina.

Baba, you are getting it wrong. Nigeria has no where to go. We ain't even moving!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by gabriel74: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2016
you don enter one chance, but i like that environment, for naija na under sun or under tree we cast our vote

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by MUVA(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2016
obontami:

Sy.nzu this guy is talking shiit about O-town angry

To be honest bruh, half of what he said is true but it also depends on where he camped when he visited. Douglas rd. and environs are surrounded by markets, hence the dirty environment and pick-pockets.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by slimsoshady(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2016
chinex276:
nigerians... u shit u snap, u mess u snap, u f.u.ck u snap, u vote u snap, dem use picture take swear for us??
point of correction, u f.uck,yu video grin grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2016
Shit! Donald trump is winning that damn thing, moving to canada soonest.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by emsquare(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2016
okay
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by obontami: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2016
MUVA:

To be honest bruh, half of what he said is true but it also depends on where he camped when he visited. Douglas rd. and environs are surrounded by markets, hence the dirty environment and pick-pockets.
sad
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by UceeTrust(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Young03:
the fear of trump is affecting her

Americans will make same mistake we Nigerians made

voting buhari because we hated Jonathan

up trump
We Nigerians never made any mistake by voting for PMB because we hate GEJ. Simply GEJ lack our vote of confidence to remain as Nigeria president till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2016
obontami:
sad
You shoild be comforting your wife on this loss
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by obontami: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Babzilla:
You shoild be comforting your wife on this loss
oh my sweet hilary clinton. I love you. kiss grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2016
I have noticed that any poll been done on Nairaland tends to be Accurate and Authentic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Starboy Fest: Wizkid Brings Naira Marley, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.