Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) (49070 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by OkoYibo: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
CSTR13:
She is igbo and does not fit the narrative of these brain-dead afonjas.
They believe some igbo people speak for every igbo person. Juxtaposing their generational afonja herd mentality on others.

This post shows the sort of home you came out of, the sort of parents you had and the quality of the home training you received.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by playboy99(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:

I was in owerri 3weeks back and I was ashamed of my country.

Owerri is dirty like Lagos .. one chance criminals taking over Douglas road.
Especially shoprite area.

I was scared to bring out my phone to receive calls in my own country because I was afraid they might walk up to me and snatch my expensive phone away.

Sad
must you call lagos koz i dont ondastand and na dat dirty lagos u won blow abi,u haf blow already at least your village people would buy ur album to bless ur ministry

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by iamphotoshoot(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:

I was scared to bring out my phone to receive calls in my own country because I was afraid they might walk up to me and snatch my expensive phone away.

Sad

Hear this excuse of a musician undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by CSTR13: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
lovelygurl:

So you believe what you wrote up there makes sense.
You are complaining of generalisation YET generalising youself. Jeeez undecided
It makes sense.
A lot of sense.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by OkoYibo: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:

Sad

Dirty like Lagos indeed. Lagos that is the dream destination of every young man from your village including you.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:
United states voting system is transparent and fun compared to what we practice here in Nigeria.

Been following it on CNN and I must confess Nigeria still got a long way to go.

Nice one Georgina.
Hahahaha
Ignorance is truly bliss
Only country where minority can win election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:
United states voting system is transparent and fun compared to what we practice here in Nigeria.

Nice one Georgina.
Hahahaha
Ignorance is truly bliss
Only country where it's LEGAL for minority to win election
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by CSTR13: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
OkoYibo:

This post shows the sort of home you came out of, the sort of parents you had and the quality of the home training you received.
Coming from a deranged tribalist with a provocative moniker minus the IQ.
Go and tell your afonja parents they did not train you well.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fear of deportation.... Trump will win cause America deserves someone like him.... All these Olonsho Naija wey full amolica no wan return home to enjoy our 24hrs power supply from Aso Rock Body odour president
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
playboy99:

must you call lagos koz i dont ondastand and na dat dirty lagos u won blow abi,u haf blow already at least your village people would buy ur album to bless ur ministry
Shutup abeg... why do u want to tribalize what he said?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by OkoYibo: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
CSTR13:

Coming from a deranged tribalist with a provocative moniker minus the IQ.
Go and tell your afonja parents they did not train you well.

Lol. You that was trained properly, we can see how well you turned out. I'm sure that by the despicable standards of your folks, you turned out well.
Even a dog would have done a better job at training its puppies.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
OkoYibo:

Dirty like Lagos indeed. Lagos that is the dream destination of every young man from your village including you.
Abeg shutup with dz ur Lagos brag
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
I no sabi am
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by scarred9jan(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
DICKtator:
Ajamu Baraka?

Hmmmmmm,... I suspect Nigerian or perhaps African blood!!!

Let me rush to google

Jill Stein for president!!!

grin grin grin grin

I actually did the same too when I saw his name. Unfortunately im hometown na where Barack start to dey toast Michelle.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by tohchee96(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
the first woman i had a crush on in my life I was a kid then...but her beauty mesmerised me so much I had to compose a song. for her..
it makes me laugh now .. I still think she's. pretty but the feelings are long gone

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Austin234(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
I thought u could've said u trelled the voting live frm America but frm CNN, u are not garnered with enough info

Airforce1:

Nice one Georgina.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
biko pardon my ignorance .... why does she have a right to vote in d USA ??

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:

Sad

STFU
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by playboy99(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
MyGeneration:

Shutup abeg... why do u want to tribalize what he said?
what was the meaning of what he said owerri is as dirty as lagos in ur dictionary dat sounded like a compliment or he could just hav said owerri was dirty simple,n nxt time dont tell me to shut up if you cant talk like a gentleman dat u ar den just pass d quote u wont be jailed if u dont reply my mention #PEACE
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by OkoYibo: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
MyGeneration:

Abeg shutup with dz ur Lagos brag

It is you who should bow your head in shame as you have nothing to brag about.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by vanvick247(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Election that no ballot boxes have been snatched since morning is that an election?

Make person hear word abegggggggi!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by profbabatunde: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
To vote for Rodney as winner MTN music plus next rated
Click http:///2fcrgdM ...listen,like,share nd help him be the winner of MTN music plus next rated...
the more the likes...the more his chances of winning

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by kayjasper(f): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
rawpadgin:
the outcome of U.S election is not my business

waiting eagerly for 2019......

can't wait to vote out this present government if things refuse to change

As if your vote counted the last time.

Lmao... Very funny when people who didn't vote for APC last time keep saying they are waiting for 2019, what difference did u make in 2015?

Yeye
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Flashh: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
nerodenero:
...and cane for you grin
For begging for "Likes" abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Young03:
the fear of trump is affecting her

Americans will make same mistake we Nigerians made

voting buhari because we hated Jonathan

up trump
How did jonathan became president in 2011 if he was/is hated as u claim. Even with his defeat,result still shows he has people's support because the margin ain't that much.

Please always reason like an educated person.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
OkoYibo:

It is you who should bow your head in shame as you have nothing to brag about.
Mumu i am a proud igbo boy i am proud of my tribe and where am from now kill urself.
Silly afonja.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
kayjasper:

As if your vote counted the last time.

Lmao... Very funny when people who didn't vote for APC last time keep saying they are waiting for 2019, what difference did u make in 2015?

Yeye
& what gives you the impression that my vote did not count

am sure it did cuz gej was @ the hem of affairs

come 2019, I will still still cast my vote to satisfy my conscience
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
playboy99:
what was the meaning of what he said owerri is as dirty as lagos in ur dictionary dat sounded like a compliment or he could just hav said owerri was dirty simple,n nxt time dont tell me to shut up if you cant talk like a gentleman dat u ar den just pass d quote u wont be jailed if u dont reply my mention #PEACE
He said dat with a clear cinscience with nothing in mind.
But u guys re trying to tribalize it.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by Eddiecute86(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
creamylicious:
biko pardon my ignorance .... why does she have a right to vote in d USA ??

Guess she is a citizen, as such, she has the right to vote and to be voted for.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by OkoYibo: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
MyGeneration:

Mumu i am a proud igbo boy i am proud of my tribe and where am from now kill urself.
Silly afonja.

Slave of Afonja, you indeed are proud of it. Israeli today, Biafran tomorrow and next week, you want to produce Nigerian President.

Generational confusion
Re: Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) by obontami: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:

Sad

Synzu this guy is talking shiit about O-town angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.