Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Can’t You Do Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can’t You Do Without Sex? (464 Views)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / Can A Lady Who Is Not A Virgin Stay 2month Without Sex????? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can’t You Do Without Sex? by aeronot(m): 5:37am On Nov 09, 2016
“It’s crazy!” Adamu screamed, temporarily interrupting the calm evening at the drinking joint beside the Lagos lagoon where I was sipping a bottle of beer and gisting with friends, as usual.

“What’s crazy,” I asked while noting that everyone close to our table had their faces turned in our direction. Like me, I guessed they would also be interested in whatever was responsible for the sudden outburst.

“Can you imagine what is happening in the internally displaced persons’ camps in the country? I just read in a news item here on my phone that babies are being born every day by refugees in IDP camps!”
“I agree that there’s nothing wrong in giving birth to children because children are gifts from God.”

“But who could be responsible for impregnating the women in the IDPs? Could it be fellow refugees or some of the workers in the camps?”

“Haba, imagine a man running away from war who finds himself in a refugee camp where the feeding is insufficient and the hygiene is poor still having sex!”

At this point, I stopped listening to Adamu’s musings. But as I reflected on his words, I remembered that at the height of the Ebola crises in Liberia, WHO officials complained that they were finding it difficult to tackle Ebola because of masturbation! It sounded funny then come to think of it......

http://www.jalupon.com/cant-you-do-without-sex/#more-5465

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Looking For Love / WEDDING DIGEST...... Beyond The Wedding Day For The Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.