Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) (33032 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
This Slay queen took to her Facebook time line to wish her self congrats for not having sex for two years. What do you think?

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Your _dildo and _vibrator must have catered for your needs in the last two years.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Two years compulsory retirement from sex just to tighten up the loosed borehole of a Pussy

Nonsense

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Sarkin: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Congratulations.

2 years without sex "no be beans" talks less of a year.
But still, I'm very sure her Toto is likewise the same as the massive sinkhole on Niger state's road and all her sexual toys would be really worn out and exhausted.

Imagine a non-living object looking exhausted...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by delugajackson: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Only two years and you are fanning yourself in excitement. I've been celibate for the past 16 years and I've not made a fuss about it.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by frbona: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Airforce1:
Two years compulsory retirement from sex just to tighten up the loosed borehole of a Pussy

Nonsense
do you have a mother or sisters at home?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
frbona:
do you have a mother or sisters at home?

Get out of my mention

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by hahahahahaha(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
#REspect

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dear Slay-Queens, your sex life should be a private affair. Stricly between you and your constumers. You don't have to let the world know because nobody cares about the functional status of your vagina. Thanks.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
undecided and u had to use d free mb mtn gave u to browse n screenshot dix sh!t, grin grin if u check well u go see say that gal still be teenager n she's already jubiliating over sex related issues,n we wonder y our youths are so unproductive cos dey waste a holla lotta time finking through dia @ss...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Samphoenix1: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
wat reminded you?....aunty aunty.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided and u had to use d free mb mtn gave u to browse n screenshot dix sh!t, grin grin if u check well u go see say that gal still be teenager n she's already jubiliating over sex related issues,n we wonder y our youths are so unproductive cos dey waste a holla lotta time finking through dia @ss...
bros see her here na she is my best friend she shocked me

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
She did not meet me
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Heh.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by sabenabeauty(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nightmareo07: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Well its not eazy , she should be applauded even tho,
This should be a private matter

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Aunty

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by princechurchill(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
The hole must have been in a bad state for her to go two years of transformation

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by judecares1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
g

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by IMASTEX: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Congrats. Keep it tight for the man when it is time.

Don't let quick release and weak attention reduce your ego as a man. See natural ways to last long & have healthy erectile fitness at my profile.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Basseybruce: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shmmmm....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Daviestunech(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
From olosho to oloto shocked

grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by mistyMen: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na circumcised babe,all the receptals have been severed off
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by cbnileowo: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
wide pussy Don close by force.....
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don't believe her except she is nun or doing self help
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Saff(f): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Xaos:
Dear Slay-Queens, your sex life should be a private affair. Stricly between you and your constumers. You don't have to let the world know because nobody cares about the functional status of your vagina. Thanks.
signed and approved..

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by princegeo(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
See as she look like stock fish...

Wetin person no go hear for these world,
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by cbnileowo: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
princechurchill:
The hole must have been in a bad state for her to go two years of transformation

don't mind her
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by tunary(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mtcheweeeeeeee. nonsense
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Etizz: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
What's the rewards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.