Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) (60563 Views)

Don't IGNORE This Thread. Check In (PHOTO) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by eleburu(f): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Republican Party candidate Donald Trump is currently leading with 136 to Hillary Clinton's 104.
According to projections, Donald may win Florida, Ohio which are key states for him to win the elections. Trump share the photo via his twitter page

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/photo-donald-trump-family-and-team.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by richidinho(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2016
That is my guy

Atleast Buhari will sit up and do things in a democratic way

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Lajet: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Only terrorists and there supporters are afraid of Trump Donald

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Eastactivist: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Op trump cleared Florida

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by LecciGucci: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump the man

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by herzern(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump has won dhiz race...... cry cry cry

Hillary's chances are too bleak!!!....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Bros, Trump already won. He even won those States you listed. As at the last count, he needed just a few more electoral college votes, that is, 20+ more votes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by veekid(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2016

Abeg who has TB Joshua's number? The one I have is switch off

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by ceeethru(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2016
If Donald Trump wins, this will be a lesson to the DNC that come 2020 they should pick the best candidate not a candidate that have a lot of issues surrounding her. Benny sanders was the best candidate but was rig out by the establishment.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by AntiWailer: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Leading by 254 to 215

Trump will win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by africandollar: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2016
I wonder what this would mean for the future of America but then Americans have been known to be unpredictable, they would rather prefer a clown like Trump to entertain them than vote for someone that could really improve their economy. After 8 years of Obama successfully delivering on most of his promises this is what the Democratic Party gets from Americans?! Shame!

PS: By the way, T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet, as fake as they all come. I already told my wife not to believe a word of what the joker says, someone that could not predict his own house caving in and killing tens of South Africans is the one that would now predict the future? One proof the Bible gives about a prophet truly from God is that he would say something and it would come to pass and you know why? Because even as seemingly powerful the devil is he cannot predict the future if not he would not have allowed Jesus to be crucified.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by slurryeye: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Pus.sy grabber grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by ozonenaira3: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2016
sai trump..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by justicejay(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2016
I see trump winning this. No chance for hillary

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by princeonx: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2016
This guy seems unstoppable!
He literally did this all by himself after breaking every single law, rules, dos, and don't in US politics shocked shocked
Wow!!
Mainwhile, abeg, anybody get TB Joshua number? I Wan ask am something cool

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by bigcil2(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Na wao
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by olanshi: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
The next American President! The controversial Donald Trump!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
I support Trump

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Christane: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
why re dy so anxious to see their defeat ..

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by prince985(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
a woman as presidnt of america
dat will b d end of d world
no feminist mumu shld quote me

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Bishop4bella(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Observing
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Turks: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Lol..Make Nigerians just dey come house

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
ok.

.meanwhile....

.INEC Cancels votes in 6 polling units here in CALABAR SOUTH, California.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
I hope non americans can finally see the true nature of the americans since the recent killngs of blacks (outsiders) was not enuf for some......they only care about themselves and no one else....and i also hope especially we nigerians can understand that it is not the so called heaven on earth instead of developing ourselves we are busy bothering ourselves with other ppls affairs. Personally i believe america has done what is best for america its high time nigeria starts doing what is best for nigeria...and pls can someone tell me when next a black man will be president of america??

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by timpaker(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
I see Trump winning the US election.

Americans need a bully. grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by IRobot7(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
I weep for USA. A vote for trump is a VOTE FOR RACISM.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by missioner(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
I wouldn't want to miss your acceptance speech man!
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
say no to killary and warllary

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Originality007: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
like play like play trump won

13 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by redroom: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Donald J Trump, yiiiiipieeeeee

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by MzMercie: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Go Trump! Go Trump! Go Trump!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.