Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,056 members, 7,828,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) (60570 Views)

Don't IGNORE This Thread. Check In (PHOTO) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Lordave: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Lajet:
Only terrorists and there supporters are afraid of Trump Donald
Only supporters of APC are afraid of President Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Ochinawata01(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump all the way
But any bad belle is alow.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Realdeals(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians should be happy that the naira will appreciate against the dollar if Trump emerges POTUS
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Captain22: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
And all this guys commenting May not have voted during our last election in Nija
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Urukpe: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016
What a suprise world we lived in. Trump supporters voted against buhari, Trump replica In Nigeria. Interestingly Clinton supporters voted Trump replica Buhari, in Nigeria, against Clinton replica in Jonathan.

One thing is clear in politics, personal interests, is what determine people's vote, is not about policies. We are all blind afterall.

God Kingdom is the only sure thing now
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Xeedorf: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Isorite!
Aunty Janet..... Oya! start parking your load small-small mummy is waiting for you since 20yrs ago
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by oluwapoju(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump leading by 1.2+million votes as at 07:35am
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by naijaforlife: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump has this in his kitty already. Wishing him success as he leads America into a new era of political experiment.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Chai! Lord let there be miracle cry
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by demelza: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
IRobot7:
I weep for USA. A vote for trump is a VOTE FOR RACISM.
My dear your tears are more useful for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by memski(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
unfortunately, Americans re not like Nigerians that can easily be brainwashed..... they want something different.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
ok

. meanwhile.

.voting continues here in CALABAR SOUTH, California.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by lakesider(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua predicted Hillary Clinton. s win after patiently studying the poll on CNN
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by ndobiekee(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
some Nigerian prophets and fake prophesies are like

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:
I wonder what this would mean for the future of America but then Americans have been known to be unpredictable, they would rather prefer a clown like Trump to entertain them than vote for someone that could really improve their economy. After 8 years of Obama successfully delivering on most of his promises this is what the Democratic Party gets from Americans?! Shame!
they know what they are doing.....lousy trump is far better than hillary... The key is:the devil u know is better than d angel u dont know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
ceeethru:
If Donald Trump wins, this will be a lesson to the DNC that come 2020 they should pick the best candidate not a candidate that have a lot of issues surrounding her. Benny sanders was the best candidate but was rig out by the establishment.
Spot on bro, I just dey look at peeps here as dey yarn dust saying HC will win in a landslide, only people with no indepth knowledge will support HC.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by chalsixtus(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
sai trump nwanne man of the year
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Malakh: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2016
He might win but doesn't mean he might be sworn in, we are gonna see a changed America from henceforth, we are at the end of an era yall.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Edoblakky(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump only needs 16 electoral votes to make history. Hillary needs a miracle to upturn this seeming defeat. Many Americans say they will migrate to Canada. I think we need to beef up security here in Canada before they invade us with guns.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Edoblakky(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2016
CNN is lagging behind in the results. FOX news is ahead. Trump leads by 254 to Clinton 218 the last time I checked.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by yinkus204(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Latest news trump is leading by 247 to clinton 215
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Weah96: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2016
This man go bomb Muslims finish.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Since the USA supported Sai BaBa against my wish.

I am supporting TRUMP against them grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Edwinmason(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Lajet:
Only terrorists and there supporters are afraid of Trump Donald
seriously speaking i see no reason why they are scared of trump..if your hands are clean then you will fear no accusation

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Weah96: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2016
The elections are OVER. Pennsylvania has been called for TRUMP. Go home.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by dokJ: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2016
hope a docs are around him
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by chiscodedon(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:
I wonder what this would mean for the future of America but then Americans have been known to be unpredictable, they would rather prefer a clown like Trump to entertain them than vote for someone that could really improve their economy. After 8 years of Obama successfully delivering on most of his promises this is what the Democratic Party gets from Americans?! Shame!

PS: By the way, T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet, as fake as they all come. I already told my wife not to believe a word of what the joker says, someone that could not predict his own house caving in and killing tens of South Africans is the one that would now predict the future? One proof the Bible gives about a prophet truly from God is that he would say something and it would come to pass and you know why? Because even as seemingly powerful the devil is he cannot predict the future if not he would not have allowed Jesus to be crucified.

next from scoan... TB Joshua refutes the news making wave on social media about his prophecy on us election.
watch out...no be naija we dey again

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Weah96: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2016
chiscodedon:

next from scoan... TB Joshua refutes the news making wave on social media about his prophecy on us election.
watch out...no be naija we dey again

Lol.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2016
prince985:
a woman as presidnt of america
dat will b d end of d world
no feminist mumu shld quote me

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:

PS: By the way, T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet, as fake as they all come. I already told my wife not to believe a word of what the joker says, someone that could not predict his own house caving in and killing tens of South Africans is the one that would now predict the future? One proof the Bible gives about a prophet truly from God is that he would say something and it would come to pass and you know why? Because even as seemingly powerful the devil is he cannot predict the future if not he would not have allowed Jesus to be crucified.

Uncle...if u knew God better u will know that he enjoys this kind of things...its his speciality...just wait and see...TBJoshua said "a narrow win"...if she had been leading since how that narrow win happen...God enjoys surprising us...me I prefer trump...but Gods will extremely perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.