Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) (60569 Views)

Don't IGNORE This Thread. Check In (PHOTO) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Hillary, prepare for prison. Trump promised you that cos he knows how to win!
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by blessedbanky: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2016
MzMercie:
Go Trump! Go Trump! Go Trump!
So INEC FOR USA NO DE GET INCONCLUSIVE RESULT?
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by michoim(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump all the way. Just latest on Google, he needs only 6 more electoral votes.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:

PS: By the way, T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet, as fake as they all come. I already told my wife not to believe a word of what the joker says, someone that could not predict his own house caving in and killing tens of South Africans is the one that would now predict the future? One proof the Bible gives about a prophet truly from God is that he would say something and it would come to pass and you know why? Because even as seemingly powerful the devil is he cannot predict the future if not he would not have allowed Jesus to be crucified.

Uncle...if u knew God better u will know that he enjoys this kind of things...its his speciality...just wait and see...TBJoshua said "a narrow win"...if she had been leading since how that narrow win happen...God enjoys surprising us...me I prefer trump...but Gods will extremely perfect ..Hillary has won already...it has been spiritually settled...all this physical happening is drama
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Edwinmason(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Edoblakky:
CNN is lagging behind in the results. FOX news is ahead. Trump leads by 254 to Clinton 218 the last time I checked.
as at now trump leads by 264 to clinton 215 acording to aljazeera
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Revolva(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Hurraaayyyyyyyy
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
ndobiekee:
some Nigerian prophets and fake prophesies are like

I tell you she will win....if you knew God better you will understand that this is what He loves
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by favour5199: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
D likes of wole Soyinka can start tearing their passports and greencard

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Exciton(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Some brain dead people will pay tithes and offering at TB Joshua's church this Sunday.

Hehehe. Awon weyrey!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by wickedworld: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2016
grin
veekid:

Abeg who has TB Joshua's number? The one I have is switch off

Oh yea of little faith. grin
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:
I wonder what this would mean for the future of America but then Americans have been known to be unpredictable, they would rather prefer a clown like Trump to entertain them than vote for someone that could really improve their economy. After 8 years of Obama successfully delivering on most of his promises this is what the Democratic Party gets from Americans?! Shame!

PS: By the way, T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet, as fake as they all come. I already told my wife not to believe a word of what the joker says, someone that could not predict his own house caving in and killing tens of South Africans is the one that would now predict the future? One proof the Bible gives about a prophet truly from God is that he would say something and it would come to pass and you know why? Because even as seemingly powerful the devil is he cannot predict the future if not he would not have allowed Jesus to be crucified.
He is a real-american & that makes it more interesting, coz an average white person loves Trump and his comment... so bro forget the newspaper & internet comment racist & wired ppl in USA ll love trump
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
veekid:

grin wicked.

Actually, in hindsight I prefer not to have another world war 3. And if the possibility of that is higher with Clinton, then yes to Trump. But he must desist from being racist in office.

I also doubt Clinton can effectively lead and I didn't say that cos she is a woman. I am a woman too.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Exciton(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
favour5199:
D likes of wole Soyinka can start tearing their passports and greencard

Hehehe. Them no born am well.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
lakesider:
TB Joshua predicted Hillary Clinton. s win after patiently studying the poll on CNN

She will win...watch and see..you people keep doubting....God enjoys this kind off show... Lol just watch and see
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by favour5199: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
warmachine:

Uncle...if u knew God better u will know that he enjoys this kind of things...its his speciality...just wait and see...TBJoshua said "a narrow win"...if she had been leading since how that narrow win happen...God enjoys surprising us...me I prefer trump...but Gods will extremely perfect ..Hillary has won already...it has been spiritually settled...all this physical happening is drama
be realistic for once in your life Trump need only 6 and leading in the remaining States I.e Trump has won
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by MzMercie: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
blessedbanky:
So INEC FOR USA NO DE GET INCONCLUSIVE RESULT?

INCONCLUSIVE result for wia? ko jo rara
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Sarhyd(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Your country is in Recession and you'll are shouting I support Trump| Go Trump , I'm waiting for him to come save Nigeria. Yeye People

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by eph12(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:
I wonder what this would mean for the future of America but then Americans have been known to be unpredictable, they would rather prefer a clown like Trump to entertain them than vote for someone that could really improve their economy. After 8 years of Obama successfully delivering on most of his promises this is what the Democratic Party gets from Americans?! Shame!

I understand you wish Hillary wins but taking your anger out on TB Joshua wouldn't make any difference.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
an anti Christ will never win in America, gods forbid! let's keep watching, I saw Clinton winning wit narrow scape.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by zheroes(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:

you were on point until your last statement!!! The devil can see and predict the future to some extent he has the powers but he cann ot thwart the will of God, that is what makes him the almighty. It was Gods will that Jesus die for humans as a ransom , satan wanted him killed from the time he was a kid, can you recall children under age two were killed at the order of herod? That was satan working!!!!
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by And9: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2016
What tha F... ttps://mobile.twitter.com/PremiumTimesng/status/796245273563561984?p=v lol
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by oladipo322(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2016
That my man

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by jamalnation(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:

SMH my God 4giv u
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Loisemm:
grin wicked.

Actually, in hindsight I prefer not to have another world war 3. And if the possibility of that is higher with Clinton, then yes to Trump. But he must desist from being racist in office.

I also doubt Clinton can effectively lead and I didn't say that cos she is a woman. I am a woman too.

Lol...I love trump...but tbjoshua has never given false prophecy....just watch Hillary will win....God loves drama!
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2016
ezeegolimited30:
an anti Christ will never win in America, gods forbid! let's keep watching, I saw Clinton winning wit narrow scape.

And she will....God said so.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by eph12(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Loisemm:
grin wicked.

It won't be easy for any country to go into war now. There may be lots of hot talks and bragging but nothing will come out of it. Too dangerous for every country with the discovery of these weapons of mass destruction. There will be serious casualties on both sides so forget about the world war theory.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Ifebazz(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
warmachine:

I thought you were making sense until I started reading the 'spiritual angle' to your story.
Abeg go read Eze goes to school.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
favour5199:
be realistic for once in your life Trump need only 6 and leading in the remaining States I.e Trump has won

Make we see...keep using your human eyes while I use my spiritual eyes!...Hillary is President

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by And9: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Run for your dear life as Canada’s immigration website crashes as Donald Trump lead grows lol.
https://mobile.twitter.com/NigeriaNewsdesk/status/796246287213469696?p=v
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Ifebazz:

I thought you were making sense until I started reading the 'spiritual angle' to your story.
Abeg go read Eze goes to school.

Lol....let us see....u need ur eyes opened I sense blindness
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by oxiide22(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Hahahaha! OMG!
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2016
veekid:

Some people still flood his Church on Sunday sad embarassed
Soyinka's goof is still pardonable cos he's been known to misfire most times. But this here is the voice in the forest who could have said nada about this and won't be judged.
What am I saying sef grin.
It gets no better. Prophets of.... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.