Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) (60567 Views)

Don't IGNORE This Thread. Check In (PHOTO) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by gozzlin: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:
I wonder what this would mean for the future of America but then Americans have been known to be unpredictable, they would rather prefer a clown like Trump to entertain them than vote for someone that could really improve their economy. After 8 years of Obama successfully delivering on most of his promises this is what the Democratic Party gets from Americans?! Shame!

PS: By the way, T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet, as fake as they all come. I already told my wife not to believe a word of what the joker says, someone that could not predict his own house caving in and killing tens of South Africans is the one that would now predict the future? One proof the Bible gives about a prophet truly from God is that he would say something and it would come to pass and you know why? Because even as seemingly powerful the devil is he cannot predict the future if not he would not have allowed Jesus to be crucified.

A large percentage of Americans will disagree with your assertion on Obama delivering on his promises. The Obama health care plan for example is a pet peeve of a lot of Americans. Trump promised to repeal it, while Clinton said she'll retain it. I think a lot of Americans trust Trump more on a number of issues.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Uncletony(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2016
olanshi:

The next American President! The controversial Donald Trump!
i love the original trump who said things the way they are , more than the fake husband beater.
Meanwhile its only terrorist & their supporters who are afraid of trump presidency.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Clinton is President..... Oh!what a generation!... We can't see past our human eyes... God has spoken...and I declare it...Clinton is President
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by saudyarmani(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:
I wonder what this would mean for the future of America but then Americans have been known to be unpredictable, they would rather prefer a clown like Trump to entertain them than vote for someone that could really improve their economy. After 8 years of Obama successfully delivering on most of his promises this is what the Democratic Party gets from Americans?! Shame!

PS: By the way, T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet, as fake as they all come. I already told my wife not to believe a word of what the joker says, someone that could not predict his own house caving in and killing tens of South Africans is the one that would now predict the future? One proof the Bible gives about a prophet truly from God is that he would say something and it would come to pass and you know why? Because even as seemingly powerful the devil is he cannot predict the future if not he would not have allowed Jesus to be crucified.

Oga shut up,why would you on earth call any man of God a fake prophet...let God judge and stop spitting thrash here, has the final result be compiled

I pray God gives you understanding before it gets too late,be slow to judge
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by rafabenitez: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2016
A vote fr clinton is a vote fr gays,lesbians n terrorism like obama her boss,trump may hv skeletons like evryone else bt he is better,atlst our overdependency on the west wil reduce pls Trump deport dem.lets think home develop our own.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2016
slurryeye:
Pus.sy grabber grin grin grin
cheesy No, ass-grabber grin sad
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by slurryeye: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy No, ass-grabber grin sad

He easily grabs that
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by NickD(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2016
veekid:

Abeg who has TB Joshua's number? The one I have is switch off

lol..silly u.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by NickD(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2016
veekid:

lol..silly u.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by veekid(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2016
NickD:

lol..silly u.
That guy watches CNN alot
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2016
veekid:

This is a good opportunity to unmask that charlatan angry
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by dealslip(f): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2016
veekid:

grin grin grin walahi you don't craze
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by decasey(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2016
I pray 4 dis man 2 win. Please don't quote me oo, am entitle 2 my opinion.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2016
slurryeye:

He easily grabs that
Hehehehe. ....grumpy Trump, I have high hopes he wins smiley
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by veekid(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Kobicove:

This is a good opportunity to unmask that charlatan angry

Abi
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by veekid(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2016
dealslip:

grin grin grin walahi you don't craze

grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by slurryeye: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2016
AuroraB:
Hehehehe. ....grumpy Trump, I have high hopes he wins smiley

I disgust him. But he has won....it's what it is.....let's see what he will do
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by demelza: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2016
warmachine:

Uncle...if u knew God better u will know that he enjoys this kind of things...its his speciality...just wait and see...TBJoshua said "a narrow win"...if she had been leading since how that narrow win happen...God enjoys surprising us...me I prefer trump...but Gods will extremely perfect
LOL!!!
Do and change your signature o!
God just gave you and your prophet a massive egg on your face. So much for knowing God. grin
Happy cleaning!
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by oluwalewis(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Exciton:
Some brain dead people will pay tithes and offering at TB Joshua's church this Sunday.

Hehehe. Awon weyrey!

Don't blame them, Mark 4:12 says it all-
so that WHILE SEEING, THEY MAY SEE AND NOT PERCEIVE, AND WHILE HEARING, THEY MAY HEAR AND NOT UNDERSTAND, OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT RETURN AND BE FORGIVEN."
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2016
demelza:
LOL!!!
Do and change your signature o!
God just gave you and your prophet a massive egg on your face. So much for knowing God. grin
Happy cleaning!

Let us see....and I ain't changing nothing

Really can't wait for the last laff
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2016
saudyarmani:

Oga shut up,why would you on earth call any man of God a fake prophet...let God judge and stop spitting thrash here, has the final result be compiled

I pray God gives you understanding before it gets too late,be slow to judge

Thanks....u have "true" wisdom
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Weah96: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
gozzlin:

A large percentage of Americans will disagree with your assertion on Obama delivering on his promises. The Obama health care plan for example is a pet peeve of a lot of Americans. Trump promised to repeal it, while Clinton said she'll retain it. I think a lot of Americans trust Trump more on a number of issues.

Healthcare premiums have increased about 200% under Obamacare. I don't know what he wanted to do, but he made it WORSE.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by Weah96: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2016
warmachine:

Let us see....and I ain't changing nothing

Really can't wait for the last laff

Well start laughing, you buffoon. I don't know the comedian God you serve, but I think the joke is on YOU this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2016
slurryeye:

I disgust him. But he has won....it's what it is.....let's see what he will do
You? You can't disgust him, he knows you not.

Thank God, Mbaka didn't open his mouth this time around grin
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by mayowa94: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2016
africandollar:

. Can u post d video of d service dat he said so?
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Edoblakky:
Trump only needs 16 electoral votes to make history. Hillary needs a miracle to upturn this seeming defeat. Many Americans say they will migrate to Canada. I think we need to beef up security here in Canada before they invade us with guns.

Is that so? Americans don't even care about Canada. Now Canada seems delightable in their eyes.

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting.
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by mayowa94: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
princeonx:
This guy seems unstoppable!
He literally did this all by himself after breaking every single law, rules, dos, and don't in US politics shocked shocked
Wow!!
Mainwhile, abeg, anybody get TB Joshua number? I Wan ask am something cool
. Pls send d video evidence of tb joshua's prophecy
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2016
Weah96:

Well start laughing, you buffoon. I don't know the comedian God you serve, but I think the joke is on YOU this time around.

Ok...let's see hu d joke is...time will tell
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by slurryeye: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2016
AuroraB:
You? You can't disgust him, he knows you not.

Thank God, Mbaka didn't open his mouth this time around grin

He doesn't need to know me......and I don't give a flying fuc.k about him.....all I know is that he will soon know what it takes to be the president of supposedly greatest nation in the world.....
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2016
mayowa94:
. Pls send d video evidence of tb joshua's prophecy

Its on youtube!
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by emsquare(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump!!!
Re: Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) by warmachine(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2016
mayowa94:
. Can u post d video of d service dat he said so?

Its on youtube dear...don't be moved...Clinton VI's President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.