Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

In House Response: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In House Response: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I... (600 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In House Response: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I... by PenAStory: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/11/01/in-house-response-to-i-broke-up-with-my-girlfriend-because-of-a-new-girl-but-i-sometimes-miss-her/

On last week’s edition of Tell Tale Thursday, we shared the story of a PAS Reader who broke up with his girlfriend because of the thrill of a new but finds himself missing his old girl. He claims he doesn’t want his ex back because there is more live and spark with the new girl but that has not stopped him from missing the old flame. If you missed that, you can read it via profile or www.penastory.com

As usual we want to thank all those that dropped their comments, below is what our in-house-relationship writers thinks on the issue. Dear reader, we thank you for sending in your relationship issue. Kindly find below what our male and female relationship experts think of the matter:

Female Perspective:

Women are not toys for you to change at will just because you feel there is no spark any longer. You apparently are in a state of self-denial with your ex because you still care for her and can’t stand the idea of her not missing you. You say you have moved on with another woman but the truth is that you may get tired of this one. If your old girl was loyal to you and you broke up with her for no just cause, you owe her an apology. What is done is done but you can work towards building your new relationship and be thankful that your old girl seems to be doing fine without you.

Male Perspective:

Variety they say is the spice of life. The very first question I would like to ask you is how long you have known this new girl that you jilted your ex for? How sure are you that it is love and not some infatuation which the appeal would soon wear off? You also have to find yourself as a man and identify what you want in a relationship before going into one. Your missing your ex is understandable because here is someone ou have built memories with and probably did you know wrong, you simply got carried away with the thrill of the new catch and decided to end the old. Let us hope for your sake that you don’t go through life like this. Best of luck in your new relationship.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Siurce: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Differences Between The Girl You Dated And The Woman You Married / Guys, Have You Ever Have Or Lose Erection Because Of A Lady's Voice? / Share Your Experience Dating Someone Not Your Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.