Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. (5155 Views)

See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl / I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
I am responding to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5705389/think-wife-witch#down

First of all, it breaks my heart that nonsensical beliefs have, in their own way, needlessly contributed to conflicts among friends, relatives, and married couples and they continue to do such till this day. I would like to address the OP (Handsomejok) of that thread.

Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.
It's natural that our brain checks patterns and then attribute causes to explain happenings in our environment and lives however silly these conclusions are. Fortunately, that can't stop us from being realistic. Your wife is not a witch. Bad things and misfortune can happen to anyone at anytime and no one is immune to misfortune. Before blaming your wife, did you stop to think if your misfortune could have happened naturally without some supernatural influences? Haven't single men faced worse than this? Why rule out coincidence as though they don't happen? In fact, what evidence do you have to conclude that your wife is a witch?

What has happened to you has happened to many and it will happen to many because that's what life is. Life is full of ups and downs. Now that your business is down, don't destroy your marriage as well because of a false notion that your wife is a witch. As a man, you should pick yourself up instead attributing blames to your wife. Nobody is too special that life must be rosy and sweet all the time. We Nigerians so much like to think we have a bright future almost to the point of entitlement that if such future doesn't materializes, we think something supernatural is afflicting us. This is not so.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.
People have been in this situation and many have been in worse. It doesn't mean that some diabolic and malign supernatural forces were against them. These things are natural. Don't hate your wife because of a false belief. I will also warned that you shouldn't fall into the trap of huge desperation and run to one pastor for financial deliverance like many do. Success is hardwork not spiritual. These pastors are thieves and they will ruthlessly siphon money from you just to "help" you. They might even cause more divisions and feed on your solipsism by giving you some "prophecy" that makes your wife or any of you relatives the cause of your problem. What is happening to you is very hard and difficult but it's what many are facing.

Don't blame your wife or hate her, try look for the way forward.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.
Stop this. With this mindset, you will end up destroying your family and cause great pain with your own hands. Calm down and look for the way forward. Try your best and hope for the best. Things may improve or they may not as nothing in life is guaranteed but it will suffice that you do your best to move forward in life.

Please what do you suggest I do?
Do away with the foolish belief that your wife is a witch; stop hating on her for she is innocent; and start doing your best to move forward. Don't foolishly run to any pastor for relief, they will milk the little you have left and even cause more division in your family. You can still get back on your feet. Cheers. smiley smiley smiley

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
@Handsomejok

I hope you take my advice. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
TELL ME WHY I SHOULD KEEP MY ATHEISM TO MYSELF WHEN THIS COUNTRY NEEDS MORE AND MORE OF MY PREACHINGS TO ERADICATE SUCH NONSENSICAL BELIEFS THAT KEEP AFFECTING US ALL-ROUND.

NOW THE ACCUSED "WITCH" WOMAN WILL BE WISHING SHE MARRIED THAT ATHEIST SHE ALWAYS REBUKED ON THE INTERNET.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
TELL ME WHY I SHOULD KEEP MY ATHEISM TO MYSELF WHEN THIS COUNTRY NEEDS MORE AND MORE OF MY PREACHINGS TO ERADICATE SUCH NONSENSICAL BELIEFS THAT KEEP AFFECTING US ALL-ROUND.
False beliefs can be devastating. Good examples are those children that died because their parents rejected medical help or, as related to this case, families, romantic relationships, etc. that were destroyed because of false beliefs or "prophecy" from a pastorpreneur. It's heartbreaking.

lNOW THE ACCUSED "WITCH" WOMAN WILL BE WISHING SHE MARRIED THAT ATHEIST SHE ALWAYS REBUKED ON THE INTERNET.
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
IN FRONT-PAGE THEY'RE ALL BASHING THE GUY FOR ACCUSING HIS WIFE, BUT IN THEIR HEARTS SOME THEM ALREADY SUSPECT SHE'S RESPONSIBLE, AND IF THEY WERE TO BE IN THE MAN'S POSITION, THEY'D PROBABLY BEHAVE IN THE SAME INSANE MANNER.

MR. Handsomejok YOU HAVE TO DO AWAY WITH ALL THE NONSENSE YOUR SUPERSTITIOUS MOTHER AND RELATIVES THOUGHT YOU TO BELIEVE. A WITCH CANNOT SET FIRE ON YOUR PROPERTY WITHOUT GOING THERE TO PHYSICALLY IGNITE A FIRE. THE SOONER YOU DO AWAY WITH YOUR NONSENSE BELIEFS THE BETTER IT'LL BE FOR YOU.

ORDINARY OWU THAT IS DOING YOU YOU'RE ACCUSING YOUR WIFE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SHIPS CAPSIZE EVERY YEAR? HOW MANY PLANES AND VEHICLES CRASHING AND KILLING PEOPLE AND DAMAGING PROPERTIES WORTH MILLIONS?

MY FRIEND GO AND SIT DOWN. RUBBISH MAN.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
False beliefs can be devastating. Good examples are those children that died because their parents rejected medical help or, as related to this case, families, romantic relationships, etc. that were destroyed because of false beliefs or "prophecy" from a pastorpreneur. It's heartbreaking.

grin

THE WORST THING IS THAT IT IS THESE SAME RELIGIOUS WOMEN THAT ARE AT THE RECEIVING END OF ALL OF THE MADNESS OF RELIGION.
SOME HOW, EVEN WOMEN THEMSELVES HAVE BEEN CONVINCED TO THEIR BONES THAT THEY ARE WITCHES, OWLS, CATS, MERMAIDS, SPIRIT WIVES, SPOUSES TO SPIRITUAL HUSBANDS, DESTINY SNATCHERS, AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF NONSENSE.

IN HISTORY MANY WOMEN HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT AND BURNED BY CHRISTIANITY. IN INDIA THE BURNING AND STONING CONTINUES TILL TODAY.
IN THE ARABIAN WORLD UNDER THEIR RELIGION MEN ARE MORE PRIVILEGED FOR A LOT OF THINGS. IN FACT, FOR THINGS MEN WOULD BE APPLAUDED FOR, WOMEN WILL BE HUNG FOR, ALL BECAUSE OF RELIGION. IN NORTHERN NIGERIA THE MUSLIMS ARE SOMETHING ELSE.

THEN I'M EXPECTED BY THE SAME FOOLS TO "ALLOW EVERYBODY PRACTICE THEIR RELIGIONS" BECAUSE "BELIEFS ARE PERSONAL". WHY ARE WE EVEN CONDEMNING THIS MAN WHEN HE'S ONLY EXERCISING HIS PERSONAL BELIEFS THAT HIS WIFE IS A WITCH, AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS BURNT WAREHOUSE?
WHY ARE WE NOT CLAPPING FOR HIM AND HIS BELIEFS?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by AstroG: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
The guy is just beta simp,he doesn't knw how to deal with challenges of life. Him wan carry am heap on top on innocent woman head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
The reason why no one takes you atheists or whatever serious is because you try too hard to be noticed and taken seriously, there by ridicule yourselves in the process, speaks volumes, just because a guy, one guy, believes his wife is the cause of his woes doesn't give you the audacity to condemn religious people, but then, the opportunity to gloat is high cos of the pleasure y'all derive so ride on,

I have met atheists and non conformists, they are the nicest and quiet people who mind their business, y'all wannabes here really need to change.

4 Likes

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
The reason why no one takes you atheists or whatever serious is because you try too hard to be noticed and taken seriously, there by ridicule yourselves in the process, speaks volumes, just because a guy, one guy believes his wife is the cause of his woes doesn't give you the audacity to condemn religious people, but then, the opportunity to gloat is high cos of the pleasure y'all derive so ride on,
Where did I condemn religious people?

I have met atheists and non conformists, they are the nicest and quiet people who mind their business, y'all wannabes here really need to change.
There is nothing like a wannabe atheist. Either you lack belief in god or not. Anyway, let's not derail this thread and make it about religion. My concern is that Handsomejok gets into the right perspective.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
undecided

Fountainofyouth:
The reason why no one takes you atheists or whatever serious is because you try too hard to be noticed and taken seriously, there by ridicule yourselves in the process, speaks volumes, just because a guy, one guy, believes his wife is the cause of his woes doesn't give you the audacity to condemn religious people, but then, the opportunity to gloat is high cos of the pleasure y'all derive so ride on,

who mind their business? Don't you feel silly for this write up?
So he shouldn't advise a 'desperate extremist' who's blaming a witch his wife for his woes?
He shouldn't call out others like him?
Martinez39s's has written nothing but sense here. Don't diss that because of his belief.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by scoundrel(f): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
...and why did this deserve its own thread instead of getting posted in the original? Some of you children here need real life hobbies.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
scoundrel:
...and why did this deserve its own thread instead of getting posted in the original? Some of you children here need real life hobbies.
I wanted to make sure he sees this in his already long thread. I sympathise with him so much. Besides, anyone can open any thread they want.

@Handsomejok
I hope you consider my advice.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

There is nothing like a wannabe atheist. Either you lack belief in god or not. Anyway, let's not derail this thread and make it about religion. My concern is that Handsomejok gets into the right perspective.
ignore her silly rants...
Religion is a sensitive topic and for Africans, life or death.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

who mind their business? Don't you feel silly for this write up?
So he shouldn't advise a 'desperate extremist' who's blaming a witch his wife for his woes?
He shouldn't call out others like him?
Martinez39s's has written nothing but sense here. Don't diss that because of his belief.

Don't be silly and stupid, is it only Martinez that commented here? Did I quote any of his write up as true or untrue? Didn't you see where some comments were typed generally? What are you exactly? Martinez hail Mary and knight in shining armour? Or you like to speak on behalf of him cos what, he isn't capable? Read my comment and pass next time.

4 Likes

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by FROGMAN101(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Very Good writeup
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

Just seeing this, I wasn't even referring to you exactly cos you weren't the only one who commented here, and someone feels she needs to talk for you, is there like a twain solidarity here that I don't know about

1 Like

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Just seeing this, I wasn't even referring to you exactly cos you weren't the only one who commented here, and someone feels she needs to talk for you, is there like a twain solidarity here that I don't know about
I thought you were speaking about me because I am an outspoken atheist on this forum.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

Don't be silly and stupid, is it only Martinez that commented here? Did I quote any of his write up as true or untrue? Didn't you see where some comments were typed generally? What are you exactly? Martinez hail Mary and knight in shining armour? Or you like to speak on behalf of him cos what, he isn't capable? Read my comment and pass next time.
[/s] your comment reeked of stupidity. Pardon my language, but you used the word first...
This is a sensitive topic that you contributed sh.t to. You don't know the danger of religious fanatics?
Martinez can be an asshole but your claim that he's 'seeking attention' is baseless. He is one of the most popular monikers here who has earned the respect of several folks.
He created this thread out of nothing but goodwill.
Forget atheism or christianity. Focus on the mature advice rather

3 Likes

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
^^ ..

girls fight..

lovely

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
your comment reeked of stupidity. Pardon my language, but you used the word first...
This is a sensitive topic that you contributed sh.t to. You don't know the danger of religious fanatics?
Martinez can be an asshole but your claim that he's 'seeking attention' is baseless. He is one of the most popular monikers here who has earned the respect of several folks.

PLEASE TAKE A SEAT. FOUNTAINOFYOUTH WAS REFERRING TO ME BUT THERE WAS ZERO GUTS TO MENTION ME, SO IT SEEMED SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE ENTIRE THREAD.

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY AGAINST MY POST, @ MY MONIKER INSTEAD OF HIDING AROUND WHILE UNFORTUNATELY INVITING OTHERS TO MENTION YOU.

MEANWHILE, TO RESPOND TO THAT POST, HOW DID ANYTHING IN MY POST SUGGEST I WAS GLOATING? AM I SUPPOSED TO GLOAT ABOUT ATHEISM? IS IT NOT COMMON SENSE TO RECOGNIZE THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE RELIGION DOES TO PEOPLE, RELATIONSHIPS, CULTURES, COUNTRIES, WOMEN AND MORE?
THERE'S NOT A SINGLE BENEFIT OF RELIGION ANYWHERE. SO NEXT @ MY MONIKER IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING WORTHY TO SAY INSTEAD OF PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
biGDhAp:
^^ ..

girls fight..

lovely

grin
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
your comment reeked of stupidity. Pardon my language, but you used the word first...

Come, are you delusional, a blind bat or high on cheap drugs? Where the hell did I say Martinez is an attention seeker in any of my comment? How the hell is it my business if he is respected on a faceless forum? Why do you feel you have to be the one to explain who he is to me?

I'm beginning to suspect this moniker is also Martinez, becos I do not understand why this one is in pains, either this is also martinez or you have a futile crush on him, or this is asslicking on a whole new level,

You cannot tell me what and what i should focus on in a thread girl, i will type whatever i like cos it is what i want to comment on, do you undersand? Now take several seats girl, cos this your rant is baseless, illogical, and sad.

1 Like

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Come, are you delusional, a blind bat or high on cheap drugs? Where the hell did I say Martinez is an attention seeker in any of my comment? How the hell is it my business if he is respected on a faceless forum? Why do you feel you have to be the one to explain who he is to me?

I'm beginning to suspect this moniker is also Martinez, becos I do not understand why this one is in pains, either this is also martinez or you have a futile crush on him, or this is asslicking on a whole new level,

Take several seats girl, cos this your rant is baseless, illogical, and sad.
sorry for attacking you. Capslocked has expained things to me now.
Hope we're cool?
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by djon78(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am responding to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5705389/think-wife-witch#down

First of all, it breaks my heart that nonsensical beliefs have, in their own way, needlessly contributed to conflicts among friends, relatives, and married couples and they continue to do such till this day. I would like to address the OP (Handsomejok) of that thread.

It's natural that our brain checks patterns and then attribute causes to explain happenings in our environment and lives however silly these conclusions are. Fortunately, that can't stop us from being realistic. Your wife is not a witch. Bad things and misfortune can happen to anyone at anytime and no one is immune to misfortune. Before blaming your wife, did you stop to think if your misfortune could have happened naturally without some supernatural influences? Haven't single men faced worse than this? Why rule out coincidence as though they don't happen? In fact, what evidence do you have to conclude that your wife is a witch?

What has happened to you has happened to many and it will happen to many because that's what life is. Life is full of ups and downs. Now that your business is down, don't destroy your marriage as well because of a false notion that your wife is a witch. As a man, you should pick yourself up instead attributing blames to your wife. Nobody is too special that life must be rosy and sweet all the time. We Nigerians so much like to think we have a bright future almost to the point of entitlement that if such future doesn't materializes, we think something supernatural is affected us. This is not so.

People have been in this situation and many have been in worse. It doesn't mean that some diabolic and malign supernatural forces were against them. These things are natural. Don't hate your wife because of a false belief. I will also warned that you shouldn't fall into the trap of huge desperation and run to one pastor for financial deliverance like many do. Success is hardwork not spiritual. These pastors are thieves and they will ruthlessly siphon money from you just to "help" you. They might even cause more divisions and feed on your solipsism by giving you some "prophecy" that makes your wife or any of you relatives the cause of your problem. What is happening to you is very hard and difficult but it's what many are facing.

Don't blame your wife or hate her, try look for the way forward.

Stop this. With this mindset, you will end up destroying your family and cause great pain with your own hands. Calm down and look for the way forward. Try your best and hope for the best. Things may improve or they may not as nothing in life is guaranteed but it will suffice that you do your best to move forward in life.

Do away with the foolish belief that your wife is a witch; stop hating on her for she is innocent; and start doing your best to move forward. Don't foolishly run to any pastor for relief, they will milk the little you have left and even cause more division in your family. You can still get back on your feet. Cheers. smiley smiley smiley

His calling his wife a witch is bad, but you never offered any real solution.

His problem still has a spiritual undertone but doesn't involve his wife.
He needs to engage in spiritual warfare, be strong in prayers, drawn close to God.

And he will see turn around.

Some of you may not believe in the supernatural but it's real.
In fact for you to control wealth, power, etc in this part of the world, you must be engaged supernaturally either negative or positive or else you will be fried like a cold turkey.

And don't come and argue with me if you have not experienced wealth to a significant level. It's real.

In fact it's the major reason of backwardness in this part of the world.
I have lived in other parts of the world and can tell you that what we are battling here is very deep.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Karleb(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez and Capslocked! You guys really deserve awards!

Superstition and conspiracy theories have done more harm to our society today and no one is even trying to at least teach the upcoming generation these things are not true.

I don't understand why a grown up man will believe a wife who is probably too happy to be called a Mrs. Is behind the husband's downfall; I'm positive such a man still believes India beated Nigera 99 goals to 1.

I wanted to do something like this when the issue of Deeper Life Corps member and skirk/trouser issue came up, I just didn't have the strength.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IN FRONT-PAGE THEY'RE ALL BASHING THE GUY FOR ACCUSING HIS WIFE, BUT IN THEIR HEARTS SOME THEM ALREADY SUSPECT SHE'S RESPONSIBLE, AND IF THEY WERE TO BE IN THE MAN'S POSITION, THEY'D PROBABLY BEHAVE IN THE SAME INSANE MANNER.

MR. Handsomejok YOU HAVE TO DO AWAY WITH ALL THE NONSENSE YOUR SUPERSTITIOUS MOTHER AND RELATIVES THOUGHT YOU TO BELIEVE. A WITCH CANNOT SET FIRE ON YOUR PROPERTY WITHOUT GOING THERE TO PHYSICALLY IGNITE A FIRE. THE SOONER YOU DO AWAY WITH YOUR NONSENSE BELIEFS THE BETTER IT'LL BE FOR YOU.

ORDINARY OWU THAT IS DOING YOU YOU'RE ACCUSING YOUR WIFE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SHIPS CAPSIZE EVERY YEAR? HOW MANY PLANES AND VEHICLES CRASHING AND KILLING PEOPLE AND DAMAGING PROPERTIES WORTH MILLIONS?

MY FRIEND GO AND SIT DOWN. RUBBISH MAN.

From the story I don't even know what links witchcraft with this.....
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE WORST THING IS THAT IT IS THESE SAME RELIGIOUS WOMEN THAT ARE AT THE RECEIVING END OF ALL OF THE MADNESS OF RELIGION.
SOME HOW, EVEN WOMEN THEMSELVES HAVE BEEN CONVINCED TO THEIR BONES THAT THEY ARE WITCHES, OWLS, CATS, MERMAIDS, SPIRIT WIVES, SPOUSES TO SPIRITUAL HUSBANDS, DESTINY SNATCHERS, AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF NONSENSE.

IN HISTORY MANY WOMEN HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT AND BURNED BY CHRISTIANITY. IN INDIA THE BURNING AND STONING CONTINUES TILL TODAY.
IN THE ARABIAN WORLD UNDER THEIR RELIGION MEN ARE MORE PRIVILEGED FOR A LOT OF THINGS. IN FACT, FOR THINGS MEN WOULD BE APPLAUDED FOR, WOMEN WILL BE HUNG FOR, ALL BECAUSE OF RELIGION. IN NORTHERN NIGERIA THE MUSLIMS ARE SOMETHING ELSE.

THEN I'M EXPECTED BY THE SAME FOOLS TO "ALLOW EVERYBODY PRACTICE THEIR RELIGIONS" BECAUSE "BELIEFS ARE PERSONAL". WHY ARE WE EVEN CONDEMNING THIS MAN WHEN HE'S ONLY EXERCISING HIS PERSONAL BELIEFS THAT HIS WIFE IS A WITCH, AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS BURNT WAREHOUSE?

Probably he's the wizard.......

He should look at he's life well
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Probably he's the wizard.......

He should look at his life well
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Karleb(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Xavfra:

From the story I don't even know what links witchcraft with this.....

The man is only facing the only thing I vehemently hate above life in general:

Unforseen circumstances! sad sad angry angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
djon78:

I offered real solution in my write up. The op needs to stop victimizing his wife and look for a way forward. I also advised him, with good reasons, to stay away from pastors claiming to offer help.

He needs to engage in spiritual warfare, be strong in prayers, drawn close to God.
This idea of a supernatural influence being the cause of his misfortune has no basis in reality.

I sincerely hope things gets better for him.

In fact for you to control wealth, power, etc in this part of the world, you must be engaged supernaturally either negative or positive or else you will be fried like a cold turkey.
This idea has no basis in reality. There are no solid evidences or sound arguments on which to assert such. This is unrealistic and misleading.

And don't come and argue with me if you have not experienced wealth to a significant level. It's real.
Lol. I won't argue with you. I am exhausted.

I have lived in other parts of the world and can tell you that what we are battling here is very deep.
Okay o. Na you sabi. grin

1 Like

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
I thought you were speaking about me because I am an outspoken atheist on this forum.
even I could see that she was talking about capslocked
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
djon78:

HOW CAN YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF A MAN CALLING HIS WIFE A WITCH, OTHER THAN TRYING TO TALK SENSE INTO HIM?

THERE'S NOTHING SPIRITUAL ABOUT A MISFORTUNE. HIS SHOP ONLY GOT BURNT. THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA HAS BURNT MANY TIMES IN HISTORY, SO HE'S NOT THE FIRST, HE WON'T BE THE LAST.

NO MATTER WHERE HE LIKES HE CAN TURN TO, BUT WE CAN NEVER COMPLETELY OUTRUN THESE PROBLEMS. THEY'RE PART OF OUR LIFE.

THIS IS WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO ERADICATE. WE'RE BEING PULLED KILOMETERS BACKWARDS WHEN PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST ENLIGHTENED, TALK LIKE THEY'RE MENTALLY INCAPABLE.

YOU MUST BE RICHER THAN JEFF BEZOS AND THE ENTIRE CHAINSMOKERS.

NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, NONSENSE BELIEFS MUST BE ERADICATED, AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL EXPERIENCE FREEDOM FROM THE BOUNDS OF RELIGION.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith / My Weed Smoking Experience / Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.