Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? (12235 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? / Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by UchaNwababa: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
But he promise to Support a Biafran's for their Freedom if he Win's.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by arushiuga(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
I thought these hopeless ofe mmanus and zombies had hanged themselves. These fools have no shame. Congrats chief Donald trump aka onwa

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by PapaBrowne(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Super-South my foot. See this south east mofo suffering from inferiority complex because of he knows his region is a wasteland

FYI, I'm a full-bred royalty from Benin City, Edo State. Oviedo Kpataki!!

And you know what, we love our South East Brethren!! You can hate our love for one another all you like, it would never change a thing.

And guess what, you will be hearing more of the phrase- SuperSouth. (SE+SS)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by freeze001(f): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You are such a fool, where did you see me go against the candidacy of Trump? It's like you want to remain a fool for life, isn't it?

And what's my status? undecided

If u did not go against the candidacy of Trump, why are u insulting those that celebrate his victory? U went as far as calling your people bastards and to what end? Why are u bothered about their reasons and beliefs while celebrating a Trump presidency?
Read yourself again:
Probably because in their delusion, they thought Donald Trump is the Messiah that will actualize their dead dream of Biafra.

IPOD touts, you guys are on a long thing undecided

Bastards embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Smily202(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Don't mind that hypocrite ; Onye iru abuo.
freeze001:

If u did not go against the candidacy of Trump, why are u insulting those that celebrate his victory? U went as far as calling your people bastards and to what end? Why are u bothered about their reasons and beliefs while celebrating a Trump presidency?
Read yourself again:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by freeze001(f): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Majority of countries in Africa are of artificial creation by their various colonial masters, So u have no point here.

And they must remain as left by their colonial masters? DO the colonial masters know better than the indigenous persons who were on their own? U live by the dictates of your colonial masters and are too scared to revert to the original or actually agree to remain and not by force of arms and threat of war? How slavish and not unexpected considering ur antecedents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by CSTR13: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Post a link as to where Putin or Russia said that, or forever close ur coward mouth
https://www.nairaland.com/3412973/buhari-described-western-puppet-russian#50275509

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by CSTR13: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Post a link as to where Putin or Russia said that, or forever close ur coward mouth
https://www.nairaland.com/3412973/buhari-described-western-puppet-russian#50275509

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
Coming from an afonja .
grin grin
Dude, you are man of inadequate percipience.

I can't imagine a grown up that can construct sentences, will fancy such inanities, pray tell what _fuck do you think Trump (whites) have to give Nigeria, its domestic problems or secession agenda of a break away faction, when there are regions like Quebec, Catalonia, Taiwan and Kurdistan seeking secession from their mother countries.

Why haven't Putin one of your so called deliverer say a thing about Kanu and his humuliating conditions in Kuje, and you really think Trump will bat an eyelid over the events taking place in a third world country dominated by negroes.

They may hear your hues and cries but they'll barely acknowledge your existence.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by MilesLamar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
aha
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
CandyDiamond:
[/b]IPOB is jubilating because they have the same ideology with Trump led conservative Republicans[b],IPOB is not saying that trump will give them Biafra, Biafra is in the hand of God, if God decide no man can object, Nigerians that rejoice in evil wishes against the Igbos and minorities in Niger Delta(the people that you rejoice for not including them in any federal project) shall wake up one day and be hearing Biafra national anthem in the land of the rising Sun.

Remove Niger Delta from that rubbish you just posted now.

And before you call me the names you are accustomed to, know that I am a proud Urhobo boy from the Niger Delta and I say no to BIAFRA!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Nigeria is an artificial state created by the British for her raw materials, with different nation which share little or no similarities, Nigeria will have to be restructured or partitioned so that each unit can developed fully to her potential.

If you don't know, I am from South west and belive Nigeria current structures gives too much power to Northern Nigeria.

If igbos are been killed for being igbo in kano, kaduna, and other northern state then they deserve to ask for independent so that they can practice their culture and religion as they like.

Spain is a developed country with Catalunya asking for independent, UK is a developed country with semi autonomous nation like Wales, Scotland and Ireland as an integral part. Any of these nation can ask for independent if they wish through a referendum.

We both know you are not a South westerner. Always be proud of where you come from. Don't hide in the Internet claiming what and what not. Be straightforward! Teach people to trust you.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
PapaBrowne:

FYI, I'm a full-bred royalty from Benin City, Edo State. Oviedo Kpataki!!

And you know what, we love our South East Brethren!! You can hate our love for one another all you like, it would never change a thing.

And guess what, you will be hearing more of the phrase- SuperSouth. (SE+SS)

While I doubt that you are truly an Edo man, always speak for yourself. If you support Biafra or whatever, you do so YOURSELF! Don't lump other Niger Deltans into that contraption.

There is nothing like SuperSouth. The South doesn't need another domination. Let's deal with the one we have now. I say NO TO IGBO DOMINATION AND HEGEMONY and like I always argue, I'd rather be under Hausa and Yoruba domination than be under Igbo domination. Every Urhobo man knows this.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Igboid: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

While I doubt that you are truly an Edo man, always speak for yourself. If you support Biafra or whatever, you do so YOURSELF! Don't lump other Niger Deltans into that contraption.

There is nothing like SuperSouth. The South doesn't need another domination. Let's deal with the one we have now. I say NO TO IGBO DOMINATION AND HEGEMONY and like I always argue, I'd rather be under Hausa and Yoruba domination than be under Igbo domination. Every Urhobo man knows this.

So, what gives you the right to always be speaking for the entire ethnic groups in SS and Niger Delta. Both for the Igboid and non Igboid ones there?
Where in that write up did he write URHOBO?

Why can't you just say, THE URHOBO DOESN'T NEED IGBO DOMINATION AND HEGEMONY? Why must you lump your Igbophobic self and group with the entire groups in South?

cc: Chiwude.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Thermodynamics(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
I tire oh, Trump nor even know say one tribe when thrm de call Igbo de exist, Igbo people de confuse i swear, them de always like claim victory when nor concern them. wetin concern Igbo with US president. I live in the East and i have seen Igbos who support Hillary Clinton. I nor just understand Igbo people 4 nairaland. Even US election don turn tribalism topic. God go help this country. tufiaka.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

So, what gives you the right to always be speaking for the entire ethnic groups in SS and Niger Delta. Both for the Igboid and non Igboid ones there?
Where in that write up did he write URHOBO?

Why can't you just say, THE URHOBO DOESN'T NEED IGBO DOMINATION AND HEGEMONY? Why must you lump your Igbophobic self and group with the entire groups in South?

cc: Chiwude.

I speak for MYSELF and my argument is that he should do same. Simple!

Urhobo, my ethnic group, is in the South South. Any mention of the South automatically includes Urhobo, except otherwise stated.

Finally, if you like cc the entire igbo race, I don't give a F*. You guys should stop generalizing with the South South. I don't care about other ethnic groups in it other than my Urhobo and even at that, I speak for myself and I'm sure I speak the mind of other Urhobos when I do. No one should include me, a Niger Deltan, in anything or any talk of secession or super whatever.

If we want to talk, we know how and when to. No one should speak for us. We didn't elect anyone to do so.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Smily202(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Urhobo, my ethnic group, is in the South South. Any mention of the South automatically includes Urhobo, except otherwise stated.

Finally, if you like cc the entire igbo race, I don't give a F*. You guys should stop generalizing with the South South. I don't care about other ethnic groups in it other than my Urhobo and even at that, I speak for myself and I'm sure I speak the mind of other Urhobos when I do. No one should include me, a Niger Deltan, in anything or any talk of secession or super whatever.

If we want to talk, we know how and when to. No one should speak for us. We didn't elect anyone to do so.

Who give you the right too to speak for the whole of SS? Let referendum decides.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smily202:

Who give you the right too to speak for the whole of SS? Let referendum decides.
I'm 800% sure you didn't read my post plans if you did, you don't grasp it.

Like I said, I speak for MYSELF! And as long as I am a Niger Deltan, NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHERE I BELONG. NOBODY CAN SPEAK ON MY BEHALF. Whoever supports secession, SuperSouth, or whatever, should exclude the bulk of the Niger Delta from that and speak for his/herself. If Niger Deltans want to speak, we know how to and those that will do so for all of us.

Carry your referendum dream far away from me.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by abdulwastecx(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

We both know you are not a South westerner. Always be proud of where you come from. Don't hide in the Internet claiming what and what not. Be straightforward! Teach people to trust you.

I am a proud yoruba man from ikare akoko ondo state
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by DozieInc(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep deceiving urself. I promise u nothing will change. There are countries that manufacture nice weapons that don't care about human right because they too abuse human rights like Russia and China. We will buy more weapons from them and deal with u and ur people, then we will see how trump will help u. As for now, patriotic Nigerians are just sitting back and watching how Ipob will change during trump presidency. Lol
See how you just lost your nerves and started spewing "Genocide" because you couldnt stand a few truthful points, and you lack basic information to enable you present your points without cause for bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Smily202(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm 800% sure you didn't read my post plans if you did, you don't grasp it.

Like I said, I speak for MYSELF! And as long as I am a Niger Deltan, NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHERE I BELONG. NOBODY CAN SPEAK ON MY BEHALF. Whoever supports secession, SuperSouth, or whatever, should exclude the bulk of the Niger Delta from that and speak for his/herself. If Niger Deltans want to speak, we know how to and those that will do so for all of us.

Carry your referendum dream far away from me.

At the bolded,

You r talking from two sides of ur mouth. Who gave u the right to speak for the whole of SS ? Speak for urself as u said earlier.

Your vote will still count during referendum but it will be among the minority. So Kiss the truth. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by tartar9(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
So these idiots are happy because he's anti-Islam
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Igboid: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

If you think you can use the term "Niger Deltan" or SS without indicating that you are speaking of URHOBOs alone, which gave you the right to demand that other Niger Deltans like Enu ani people must indicate that they are speaking for Enu ani alone before they use the term?

Or do you assume you have exclusive right to the use of that term?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by steppin: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Remove Niger Delta from that rubbish you just posted now.

And before you call me the names you are accustomed to, know that I am a proud Urhobo boy from the Niger Delta and I say no to BIAFRA!
Whether you're truly an Urhobo guy or an Afonja claiming to be one, it's none of our business.
There are Igbos in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom. You can always cling on to the Northerners since you're better off with them.
We don't even want Urhobos, they're lazy and their children are street urchins.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
steppin:

Whether you're truly an Urhobo guy or an Afonja claiming to be one, it's none of our business.
There are Igbos in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom. You can always cling on to the Northerners since you're better off with them.
We don't even want Urhobos, they're lazy and their children are street urchins.

There they go with the AFONJA name calling.

Thank God you don't want Urhobos. We don't want you too. Carry anyone else who's interested and GO YOUR WAY!
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

If you think you can use the term "Niger Deltan" or AS without indicating that you are speaking of URHOBOs alone, which gave you the right to demand that other Niger Deltans like Enu ani people must indicate that they are speaking for Enu ani alone before they use the term?

Or do you assume you have exclusive right to the use of that term?

I don't care about any group in the South or the Niger Delta. I am not a pan Niger Deltan. I am an Urhobo and as an Urhobo, I am politically and geographically in the Niger Delta. When that term is used, I am included so anyone using it must be careful and speak only for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smily202:

At the bolded,

You r talking from two sides of ur mouth. Who gave u the right to speak for the whole of SS ? Speak for urself as u said earlier.

Your vote will still count during referendum but it will be among the minority. So Kiss the truth. undecided undecided

Nor be only referendum. Keep dreaming sha. We de wait for am. cheesy grin. No JUJU now or later can make Urhobos follow Biafra and face another hegemonic imposition. The one we have now is far better. So if you like organise 20million referendum, you'll get only igbo states and Igboid groups(assuming they are even interested).

English is your problem and you still don't get the logic that I am a Niger Deltan and a southerner and while I don't speak for the whole region, I am included whenever the term Niger Deltan or southerner is conjured. Whoever uses it must speak for themselves and not generalize because I'm pretty sure, myself, my family, my clan, and I daresay, my ethnic group, will not be interested.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdulwastecx:

I am a proud yoruba man from ikare akoko ondo state

Anyone can claim anything online. I can come up and say I am a Briton and no one can say sh*t.

If you are really from Akoko, please tell me the name of the river that connects Akoko in ONDO STATE with Akoko in EDO STATE.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by steppin: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

There they go with the AFONJA name calling.

Thank God you don't want Urhobos. We don't want you too. Carry anyone else and GO YOUR WAY!
Of course, we don't want them!
Have you ever seen a Biafran call an Urhobo or Isoko man brother?
Make Una carry una Wahala go.
While other minorities kept quiet about Biafra/IPOB, Urhobos were the first to reject Biafra even though no one included them in the first place.
Attention seekers!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
steppin:

Of course, we don't want them!
Have you ever seen a Biafran call an Urhobo or Isoko man brother?
Make Una carry una Wahala go.
While other minorities kept quiet about Biafra/IPOB, Urhobos were the first to reject Biafra even though no one included them in the first place.
Attention seekers!

Thank God you know. Yes we are attention seekers because we like to set records straight. Bye bye.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:
Thank God you know. Yes we are attention seekers because we like to set records straight. Bye bye.

Mr Urhobo, I've always used every opportunity of mine to remind you lots that you should stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves and simply face OduaArewanistan republic if you don't know where else to face.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos don't need you and all you stand for. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy ass-lickers and murderous backstabbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aggrieved APC Candidates Criticize Amaechi Over Bycott Of Rivers Council Polls / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Trainer Aircraft Crash In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.