Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? (12223 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? / Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by mightyhazel: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
freeze001:

If u did not go against the candidacy of Trump, why are u insulting those that celebrate his victory? U went as far as calling your people bastards and to what end? Why are u bothered about their reasons and beliefs while celebrating a Trump presidency?
Read yourself again:
lol!

Dats afonja for u. Double speak is their culture

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

Mr Urhobo, I've always used every opportunity of mine to remind you lots that you should stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves and simply face OduaArewanistan republic if you don't know where else to face.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos don't need you and all you stand for. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy ass-lickers and murderous backstabbers.

That's what we want. To be left alone.! Don't generalize the Niger Delta next time! Leave us alone.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:
That's what we want. To be left alone.! Don't generalize the Niger Delta next time! Leave us alone.

Mr Urhobo, I've repeated this line over and over again to you on this forum: Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for. Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with hypocrites and murderous backstabbers.

By now, you must have understood that this is a free world of freedom of association. Igbos don't need you in any form. Face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellows are found and stop raising unnecessary dust as if an educated, sane fellow can be hoodwinked into a union s/he detests.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Smily202(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Alright. Next time if I wanna call "Niger Deltan" I will say "Niger Deltan (exception of Urhobos) ".

It's OK for you? grin grin
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smily202:

Alright. Next time if I wanna call "Niger Deltan" I will say "Niger Deltan (exception of Urhobos) ".

It's OK for you? grin grin

Indulge me please.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

Mr Urhobo, I've repeated this line over and over again to you on this forum: Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for. Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with hypocrites and murderous backstabbers.

By now, you must have understood that this is a free world of freedom of association. Igbos don't need you in any form. Face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellows are found and stop raising unnecessary dust as if an educated, sane fellow can be hoodwinked into a union s/he detests.

Noted bro. Igbos don't need us, we don't need igbos. Everybody's happy.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
fratermathy:
Noted bro. Igbos don't need us, we don't need igbos. Everybody's happy.

Having known this fact it then behoves on you and your cotravellers to desist from dragging the Igbo Nation into your dilemma. You've repeated this episode times without number on this forum.

At this critical time Igbos cannot avoid to sacrifice their inalienable right to self-determination on the alter of pleasing ANY group of people hiding under Nigerdelta to blackmail the Igbo Nation.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by JFT24(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
America now has a conservative christian president who is very pro-isreal and anti-islam and all its roots.
When you juxtapose that with your current Nigerian political establishment , its islamo-centric domestic and foreign policy,and the sunni-connection, Nigeria's wanton disregard for human rights which has been condoned previously by american political correctness, , then you would see why.
is trump going to dictate to the world he's US president and so shall it remain. this doesnt d op's question. because all what you are seeing is that trump wil bomb Nigeria and create biafra, bomb d arabs , kill d blacks.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by JFT24(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
I never said he is going to actively support biafra. He currently dosen't know what biafra means or has probably never heard of it..
But if the Nigerian govt continues to hunt down indiscriminately and inhumanely people protesting for the rights under the UN , then it is only a matter of time before he gets involved. He also dosen't have any respect for Nigeria or its sovereignty. And the fact that bubu is a saudi puppet makes a very interesting scenario.
The only thing in doubt is how sensible IPOB is to take advantage. Bubu will always do his part by killing off protesters in cold blood especially the largely christian IPOB
haaaaaaaa,kaikaikai. Infact, ure a goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by jomoh: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
America now has a conservative christian president who is very pro-isreal and anti-islam and all its roots.
When you juxtapose that with your current Nigerian political establishment , its islamo-centric domestic and foreign policy,and the sunni-connection, Nigeria's wanton disregard for human rights which has been condoned previously by american political correctness, , then you would see why.

ode oshi

You forgot he supports Putin who supports Syria and is also an ally of Iran. Iran who is a sworn enemy of israelites.

$imply put, Trump is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler who hates blacks, muslims and Jews wherever they are (even in Biafra).

Simply put, Trump has zero fcvks to give about biafra. In fact, he hates the fact that you're black, a nigerian and more so a lost tribe of israel (biafran).

Hitler started the WW 2. Mark my words, Trump will start WW 3.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2016
jomoh:

ode oshi

You forgot he supports Putin who supports Syria and is also an ally of Iran. Iran who is a sworn enemy of israelites.

$imply put, Trump is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler who hates blacks, muslims and Jews wherever they are (even in Biafra).

Simply put, Trump has zero fcvks to give about biafra. In fact, he hates the fact that you're black, a nigerian and more so a lost tribe of israel (biafran).

Hitler started the WW 2. Mark my words, Trump will start WW 3.

Wailing and gnashing of teeth by a demented Afonja!
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
So you truly believe that Trump is that messiah that will come to Biafra's aid??!
Let me break this to you, he doesn't care about Nigeria, Biafra and whatever that happens here. It's none of his concern. If Nigeria tomorrow decides to islamicise, he doesn't care. If tomorrow Biafra becomes an actuality or not, it's not his business. So let's stop deceiving ourselves with this fantasy. It's never going to happen. The only thing he'd do regarding Nigeria/US relations is to make sure Nigerians don't immigrate into the US anymore.
Let's face reality and see the truth for once. Trump doesn't give a shït.

I think they know this, but they just choose to revel in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2016
CSTR13:
I never said he is going to actively support biafra. He currently dosen't know what biafra means or has probably never heard of it..
But if the Nigerian govt continues to hunt down indiscriminately and inhumanely people protesting for the rights under the UN , then it is only a matter of time before he gets involved. He also dosen't have any respect for Nigeria or its sovereignty. And the fact that bubu is a saudi puppet makes a very interesting scenario.
The only thing in doubt is how sensible IPOB is to take advantage. Bubu will always do his part by killing off protesters in cold blood especially the largely christian IPOB

UN?! Listen, Mr.Trump wants us to stop funding the U.N so how are you expecting any kind of help from him through that medium?
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Adiola(f): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2016
fratermathy:

While I doubt that you are truly an Edo man, always speak for yourself. If you support Biafra or whatever, you do so YOURSELF! Don't lump other Niger Deltans into that contraption.

There is nothing like SuperSouth. The South doesn't need another domination. Let's deal with the one we have now. I say NO TO IGBO DOMINATION AND HEGEMONY and like I always argue, I'd rather be under Hausa and Yoruba domination than be under Igbo domination. Every Urhobo man knows this.
your last statement "every urhobo man knows this " why are you speaking for others?but ll from at paperbrown speaking for the supersouth
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by samhay: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Pardon my ignorance, if there were to be a referendum today in Nigeria, Who are those eligible to vote?
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2016
samhay:
Pardon my ignorance, if there were to be a referendum today in Nigeria, Who are those eligible to vote?

Igbos and other willing Easterners!

The rest, Nigerdelta, OduaArewanistan and Arewa republics will take care of them.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Adiola:
your last statement "every urhobo man knows this " why are you speaking for others?but ll from at paperbrown speaking for the supersouth

Every Urhobo man knows, for real. I'm not speaking for all Urhobo people because our body, UPU, has already done so and clarified all these (incase you are not aware). Urhobo Progress Union which speaks for ALL Urhobo people categorically rejected Biafra or whatever contraption to lump us with any other region or ethnic group. So the logic I used for the guy who generalized won't work here.
No Niger Deltan leader has agreed to be lumped with the east or in a so-called supersouth.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
fratermathy:
Every Urhobo man knows, for real. I'm not speaking for all Urhobo people because our body, UPU, has already done so and clarified all these (incase you are not aware). Urhobo Progress Union which speaks for ALL Urhobo people categorically rejected Biafra or whatever contraption to lump us with any other region or ethnic group. So the logic I used for the guy who generalized won't work here.
No Niger Deltan leader has agreed to be lumped with the east or in a so-called supersouth.

Mr Urhobo, are you still wailing? Face OduaArewanistan republic to cure your hypertension...

In the meantime, relish this news from Nigerdelta:

https://www.nairaland.com/3457478/trump-our-man-he-will-help-biafra-nigerdelta-youths

Asari Dokubo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gl7cLkxzk

https://www.nairaland.com/2732480/biafra-call-ijaw-nation-stand

Watch Asari Dokubo exposition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qg6k9jKIg
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by fratermathy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
96xtr09r:

Mr Urhobo, are you still wailing? Face OduaArewanistan republic to cure your hypertension...

In the meantime, relish this news from Nigerdelta:

https://www.nairaland.com/3457478/trump-our-man-he-will-help-biafra-nigerdelta-youths

Asari Dokubo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gl7cLkxzk

https://www.nairaland.com/2732480/biafra-call-ijaw-nation-stand

Watch Asari Dokubo exposition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qg6k9jKIg

Asari Dokubo is NOT an Urhobo man so he can claim whatever he wants.

I'm an Urhobo man and I refuse to be lumped with any group or any region.

I don't care about other groups in the Niger Delta. They can do what they want.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
fratermathy:
Asari Dokubo is NOT an Urhobo man so he can claim whatever he wants.

I'm an Urhobo man and I refuse to be lumped with any group or any region.

I don't care about other groups in the Niger Delta. They can do what they want.

Mr Urhobo, Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life. Are you tired of hiding behind Nigerdelta to spew trash against the Igbo Nation?

You should be learned enough to know that you've got freedom of association. Stop whining like a baby.
Simply face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists are found.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Ngozi123(f): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why are people getting so worked up about who some Biafrans are supporting? I don't see any threads being made about why some Nigerians living in Nigeria supported Hilary Clinton, although that would make for an interesting read...
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Ngozi123(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Just look at your high level of ignorance and intolerance towards a section of the country because of their differences in ideology.

It is ignorant of you to assume that you can easily kill off a big section of the country because they disagree with you. Biafra, have the right to self governers, they have the right to demand for independence and such must be done in a peaceful manner through referendum.

Trump presidency may be a turning point towards their felt determination.

If all Nigerians were like you then we'd see our country making significant strides. Alas, that simply isn't the case and there are more Nigerians like the person you quoted than those who're like you undecided. I keep saying it, Nigerians have no compassion for their compatriots and this allows the elite to keep using and abusing us any way they like. If you don't stand up for your neighbour when their being unfairly treated then who'll stand up for you when it's your turn?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ngozi123:

If all Nigerians were like you then we'd see our country making significant strides. Alas, that simply isn't the case and there are more Nigerians like the person you quoted than those who're like you undecided. I keep saying it, Nigerians have no compassion for their compatriots and this allows the elite to keep using and abusing us any way they like. If you don't stand up for your neighbour when their being unfairly treated then who'll stand up for you when it's your turn?

I think you have a point, I think you are speaking the truth, everyone across the divide have these filling of hatred, intolerance, lack of compaction for their fellow humans etc.

We allow others to dictate our life, tell us how to think, what to think, who to hate and why to hate our fellow humans and country men. Religion and ethnic sentiment are two great danger that will always stand in our way of developing a great society or nation.

Most people are ignorant of the world around them due to lack of exposure, education, lack of education and these things make it easy for them to be easily manipulated by those called elite.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
mightyhazel:
lol!

Dats afonja for u. Double speak is their culture

I am yoruba and I'm offended by all this your derogatory remarks about yorubas. People can have opinion, they can support or go a against a course but that doesn't give you the right to lump everyone together that way
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Ngozi123(f): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
abdulwastecx:

I think you have a point, I think you are speaking the truth, everyone across the divide have these filling of hatred, intolerance, lack of compaction for their fellow humans etc.

We allow others to dictate our life, tell us how to think, what to think, who to hate and why to hate our fellow humans and country men. Religion and ethnic sentiment are two great danger that will always stand in our way of developing a great society or nation.

Most people are ignorant of the world around them due to lack of exposure, education, lack of education and these things make it easy for them to be easily manipulated by those called elite.

It's a disease that's been ingrained in the Nigerian psyche since the colonialist period. We have to tear down to whole foundations of this country in order to solve this problem and I genuinely believe that it'll be easier to go our separate ways from there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
victorvezx:

I am still wondering why U.S and the so called Mossad have not put hand in the affairs of their sworn enemies like North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam and also due to Russia help to Syria, the mighty U.S have not being able to topple the Syrian regime which they hate. All I want u to understand is that it's not all countries they fvck with and have their way!!! If the Americans decide to us u yeebos or u people decide to be a willing tool to them to cause that Unrest here, be rest assured that u all will be annihilated, because u are all ready hated by all tribes, it be an opportunity to deal with u people. Not all crisis sponsored by U.S always result to victory, Vietnam war is an example

Well said. They have ignorantly showed the country that they hate both Hausas and Yorubas and that will backfire when they try to contest for presidency. And even with us backing, believe me they can't stand against Nigeria because the war itself will be fought in their lands and they will lose billions of properties

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
CandyDiamond:

How far with North Korea A country that is closed up with no access, Cuba suffered for many years and have reconcile with USA,Russia succeeded with Syria because democrats are not war mongers,try that with Republican and that will be a different story, USA is world super power,Nigeria cannot survive the might of Western powers for 6 months.Why is Arab world catching cold at Trump winning, Just watch and see end to Isis,forceful islamization and Saudi wahabism, end to shia massacre by Buhari led sunni APC government.

You are full of unrealistic imaginations. America is not the reason why North Korea decided to make it that way, it was their choice. With all the silly economic sanctions they are still conducting nuclear tests. The reason why You think they are going through hardship is because you watch too much cnn, aljazeera, bbc and other propaganda media. Even if jesus himself joins biafra the ipob cowards that I know can't fight our army. Even the militants (fg is being soft on them for economicreasons) and boko haram which are much braver, tougher and more dangerous cannot survive a direct war with the Federal govt for up to a week. I don't know where you got your information about the Arabs being afraid because as far as I know they only preferred clinton

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by basilo102: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
hmm, IPOB supporters are loaded. I enjoy the way they put afonjas where they belong. Afonjas are only cursing childishly
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by basilo102: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Well said. They have ignorantly showed the country that they hate both Hausas and Yorubas and that will backfire when they try to contest for presidency. And even with us backing, believe me they can't stand against Nigeria because the war itself will be fought in their lands and they will lose billions of properties
Lol, we are discussing international affairs and this local champion is talking what??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wantedmiller:
My fellow Nairalanders am a little beat confuse here why biafrans rejoice over trump victory. Did trump promise to deliver to them biafra or is he going to bring Nnamdi kanu out of prison? am confuse here, i need clearification plz.
Its because radio biafra has brainwashed them into believing that Trump will order American troops to sack Aso Rock, arrest Buhari, arraign him at the ICC for war crimes and declare Biafra. Such dumbasses they are grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
CSTR13:
Why are you, your afonja brethren and islamic terrorists along with the saudi-caolition and other tyrannical and backward governments in the world weeping over donald's victory and the collapse of political correcteness.?
When you find the answer to that then you know why IPOB may have gotten a strategic victory here .
Are they able to utilize it? That is the million dollar question.
And how far has all your political incorrectness gotten you? Your dilector rots in a dungeon, your street protests to get him released has failed, the international community at large has ignored you and worst of all , Trump actually hates your guts simply because you are black just like me. Keep supporting Trump until that your American based brother gets deported based on his new proposed immigration laws

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Xflint(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2016
CSTR13:
Jonathan was not a blood-thirsty leader. He just did his thing and bid his time. There was no conceivable excuse for any american aggressive action against him.
The only thing sensible way for them was to get him out democratically.
You want to know what america does to leaders that try to form king-kong? Ask google.
We have a conservative, republican president in america. Tell your buhari to never forget that.

No let him ask Gaddafi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Will Exit Recession Soon / Fg Agrees To N65 / My Son Should Be Adamawa Next-Governor - Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.