Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? (12226 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? / Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
pchukwudi:
Ever thought of what will happen if US stays off scene and disengages with the north, while isreal and russia gets involved technically with IPOB?

What will even make Russia or Israel be involved in the first place? What is of interest to Russia in Nigeria, or do u think that Israel consider u igbos to be Jews? Hahahahahahaha. Keep living a life of delusion. Talking as if Ipob is in itself powerful, lol. Is it not the same boasting and chest beating, plus endless Ultimatums u people are still on? When u are ready, Nigerians will know. As for now, Ipob is simply a laughing stalk

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by 96xtr09r: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Brigham:
There are two sane Igbos I can find on this politics section, Igboid and fabulocity.

The rest are human of puerile and infantile imaginations.

That's should be a pass mark for you to find two sane Igbos on NL politics section. However, consider this point by one of yours:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Naijiant: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
grin
Coming from an afonja.
Is it china and Russia that is currently at loggerheads with your buhari? Russian state television already called your govt an american puppet state. They don't trust you.
Ofcourse, they would sell you weapons. Maybe not the good stuffs, but they will always sell you knock-off weapons.Money must be made afterall. It doesn't mean they would stick their necks out for you like syria.
And those cheap weapons you bought will not save you from NATO.
A patriotic Nigerian is cheering on a blood-thirsty leader? You don''t know what patriotism means.
continue.
Post a link as to where Putin or Russia said that, or forever close ur coward mouth
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by CSTR13: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
/

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by pchukwudi: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
You simply have no clue what's going on.

Maybe it's time to find out why the US supported regime change in Ukraine and Syria and why Russia opposed them in both instances. Again, regarding isreal and biafra, you're still either a kid or plain ignorant. Just pray that the US does not go neutral.

victorvezx:

What will even make Russia or Israel be involved in the first place? What is of interest to Russia in Nigeria, or do u think that Israel consider u igbos to be Jews? Hahahahahahaha. Keep living a life of delusion. Talking as if Ipob is in itself powerful, lol. Is it not the same boasting and chest beating, plus endless Ultimatums u people are still on? When u are ready, Nigerians will know. As for now, Ipob is simply a laughing stalk

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
pchukwudi:
You simply have no clue what's going on.

Maybe it's time to find out why the US supported regime change in Ukraine and Syria and why Russia opposed them in both instances. Again, regarding isreal and biafra, you're still either a kid or plain ignorant. Just pray that the US does not go neutral.

Well, u are the little Kid here. Whether U.S go neutral or not, it does not change the fact that Ipob is a coward group that can do nothing even if U.S prepare everything for them against the FG. Mofo. U base all ur hopes in assumptions. People like u think the U.S is the God of the world, that they can do anything they like in any country. U are part of those I.diots that still thinks the U.S has a hand in putting Buhari in power. I just want to let u know that is not all countries the U.S have their way in, certainly Nigeria is one of those countries. U can make noise all u want, but that's the truth. Anyways, keep living in ur impossible Biafra dreams and delusion. Yimu, make i see wetin tiny Israel wan do for Nigeria, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by GenbIoodykiller: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Probably because in their delusion, they thought Donald Trump is the Messiah that will actualize their dead dream of Biafra.

IPOD touts, you guys are on a long thing undecided

Bastards angry
are you scared because trump will ban gayism? grin
we yaf not forgot your status Rilwayne001 cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by pchukwudi: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
The celeberation is rooted on the fact that nationslistic ideal/movement is sweeping through the major countries of the world as we speak. The first was UK while the second is the US. But watch out, the move will rock Europe in the coming weeks.

With your eyes wide open, mass movements will rise in places like Netherland, Germany, France etc, and with one voice their will be a deafening call for referendum and exit from the EU. I doubt that even the Pope will be able to stop what's coming to Europe.

And guess what? That same spirit of nationalism is what's driving IPOB.

And that's why, to the utter bewilderment of the onlookers, you see Igbos celeberating whenever that spirit of nationalism triumphs in other countries.

Rilwayne001:

Do we also have this American backing when Jonathan was the president of this country?

See anyhow in what regard? Trump will arrest Buhari or tell him to let you people have you biafra? Or what exactly are you trying to imply?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Rilwayne001: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

are you scared because trump will ban gayism? grin
we yaf not forgot your status Rilwayne001 cool

You are such a fool, where did you see me go against the candidacy of Trump? It's like you want to remain a fool for life, isn't it?

And what's my status? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by CandyDiamond(f): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Well, u are the little Kid here. Whether U.S go neutral or not, it does not change the fact that Ipob is a coward group that can do nothing even if U.S prepare everything for them against the FG. Mofo. U base all ur hopes in assumptions. People like u think the U.S is the God of the world, that they can do anything they like in any country. U are part of those I.diots that still thinks the U.S has a hand in putting Buhari in power. I just want to let u know that is not all countries the U.S have their way in, certainly Nigeria is one of those countries. U can make noise all u want, but that's the truth. Anyways, keep living in ur impossible Biafra dreams and delusion. Yimu, make i see wetin tiny Israel wan do for Nigeria, nonsense
Guy is obvious that you are kid by your words.You know nothing about world politics.
Go and read about Mossad
Us foreign policy
Arab spring
Gaddafi exit
Syria crisis
If America put hand for Nigeria, Nigeria is finished, go and ask Liberians

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
CSTR13:
I never said he is going to actively support biafra. He currently dosen't know what biafra means or has probably never heard of it..
But if the Nigerian govt continues to hunt down indiscriminately and inhumanely people protesting for the rights under the UN , then it is only a matter of time before he gets involved. He also dosen't have any respect for Nigeria or its sovereignty. And the fact that bubu is a saudi puppet makes a very interesting scenario.
The only thing in doubt is how sensible IPOB is to take advantage. Bubu will always do his part by killing off protesters in cold blood especially the largely christian IPOB

http://dailytimes.ng/trump-biafrans-waving-flag-rally-people-biafra-want-republic-biafra-will-reality-administration/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by pchukwudi: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Rilwayne001: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
pchukwudi:
The celeberation is rooted on the fact that nationslistic ideal/movement is sweeping through the major countries of the world as we speak. The first was UK while the second is the US. But watch out, the move will rock Europe in the coming weeks.

With your eyes wide open, mass movements will rise in places like Netherland, Germany, France etc, and with one voice their will be a deafening call for referendum and exit from the EU. I doubt that even the Pope will be able to stop what's coming to Europe.

And guess what? That same spirit of nationalism is what's driving IPOB.

And that's why, to the utter bewilderment of the onlookers, you see Igbos celeberating whenever that spirit of nationalism triumphs in other countries.

Okay
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Guy is obvious that you are kid by your words.You know nothing about world politics.
Go and read about Mossad
Us foreign policy
Arab spring
Gaddafi exit
Syria crisis
If America put hand for Nigeria, Nigeria is finished, go and ask Liberians
I am still wondering why U.S and the so called Mossad have not put hand in the affairs of their sworn enemies like North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam and also due to Russia help to Syria, the mighty U.S have not being able to topple the Syrian regime which they hate. All I want u to understand is that it's not all countries they fvck with and have their way!!! If the Americans decide to us u yeebos or u people decide to be a willing tool to them to cause that Unrest here, be rest assured that u all will be annihilated, because u are all ready hated by all tribes, it be an opportunity to deal with u people. Not all crisis sponsored by U.S always result to victory, Vietnam war is an example

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by GenbIoodykiller: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
Rilwayne001:

You are such a fool, where did you see me go against the candidacy of Trump? It's like you want to remain a fool for life, isn't it?

And what's my status? undecided
[/s]

then why are you soo pained?

@ your status
i na akpo n'ike nsi ( you be carpenter wey dey nack nail inside wood) grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by abdulwastecx(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep deceiving urself. I promise u nothing will change. There are countries that manufacture nice weapons that don't care about human right because they too abuse human rights like Russia and China. We will buy more weapons from them and deal with u and ur people, then we will see how trump will help u. As for now, patriotic Nigerians are just sitting back and watching how Ipob will change during trump presidency. Lol

Just look at your high level of ignorance and intolerance towards a section of the country because of their differences in ideology.

It is ignorant of you to assume that you can easily kill off a big section of the country because they disagree with you. Biafra, have the right to self governers, they have the right to demand for independence and such must be done in a peaceful manner through referendum.

Trump presidency may be a turning point towards their felt determination.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by Rilwayne001: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

then why are you soo pained?

@ your status
i na akpo n'ike nsi ( you be carpenter wey dey nack nail inside wood) grin

Stupid illiterate. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by CandyDiamond(f): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
[/b]IPOB is jubilating because they have the same ideology with Trump led conservative Republicans[b],IPOB is not saying that trump will give them Biafra, Biafra is in the hand of God, if God decide no man can object, Nigerians that rejoice in evil wishes against the Igbos and minorities in Niger Delta(the people that you rejoice for not including them in any federal project) shall wake up one day and be hearing Biafra national anthem in the land of the rising Sun.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Just look at your high level of ignorance and intolerance towards a section of the country because of their differences in ideology.

It is ignorant of you to assume that you can easily kill off a big section of the country because they disagree with you. Biafra, have the right to self governers, they have the right to demand for independence and such must be done in a peaceful manner through referendum.

Trump presidency may be a turning point towards their felt determination.
Nigeria will not give anybody referendum because Nigeria owes no one anything. It is only when there is a dispute that a referendum can be called for. Biafra carved out of Nigeria illegally by use of force, and Nigeria did what every legitimate country would have done, which is to take back its territory, the war ended in defeat and unconditional surrender of Biafra, meaning we promised them nothing. So u can shove ur referendum up ur a$$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by limeta(f): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
[q[s]uote author=Fabulocity post=50893551]So you truly believe that Trump is that messiah that will come to Biafra's aid??!
Let me break this to you, he doesn't care about Nigeria, Biafra and whatever that happens here. It's none of his concern. If Nigeria tomorrow decides to islamicise, he doesn't care. If tomorrow Biafra becomes an actuality or not, it's not his business. So let's stop deceiving ourselves with this fantasy. It's never going to happen. The only thing he'd do regarding Nigeria/US relations is to make sure Nigerians don't immigrate into the US anymore.
Let's face reality and see the truth for once. Trump doesn't give a shït.

[/quote][/s]

He does care you and bad belle sha

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by GenbIoodykiller: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Stupid illiterate. angry
gay bastard

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by beautyoftheLord: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep deceiving urself. I promise u nothing will change. There are countries that manufacture nice weapons that don't care about human right because they too abuse human rights like Russia and China. We will buy more weapons from them and deal with u and ur people, then we will see how trump will help u. As for now, patriotic Nigerians are just sitting back and watching how Ipob will change during trump presidency. Lol

And I can bet that is how you kept on telling people to keep on deceiving themselves about Trump and the elections but today Trump has made history with such a victory with the widest margin.
Lesson to be learnt: don't be too sure about tomorrow. God alone knows it all. So stop being too sure ogar /madam. Pause and ponder. The heart of man can change in a split second.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by CandyDiamond(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

I am still wondering why U.S and the so called Mossad have not put hand in the affairs of their sworn enemies like North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam and also due to Russia help to Syria, the mighty U.S have not being able to topple the Syrian regime which they hate. All I want u to understand is that it's not all countries they fvck with and have their way!!! If the Americans decide to us u yeebos or u people decide to be a willing told or them to cause that Unrest here, be rest assured that u all will be annihilated, because u are all ready hated by all tribes, it be an opportunity to deal with u people. Not all crisis sponsored by U.S always result to victory, Vietnam war is an example
How far with North Korea A country that is closed up with no access, Cuba suffered for many years and have reconcile with USA,Russia succeeded with Syria because democrats are not war mongers,try that with Republican and that will be a different story, USA is world super power,Nigeria cannot survive the might of Western powers for 6 months.Why is Arab world catching cold at Trump winning, Just watch and see end to Isis,forceful islamization and Saudi wahabism, end to shia massacre by Buhari led sunni APC government.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by abdulwastecx(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Nigeria will not give anybody referendum because Nigeria owes no one anything. It is only when there is a dispute that a referendum can be called for. Biafra carved out of Nigeria illegally by use of force, and Nigeria did what every legitimate country would have done, which is to take back its territory, the war ended in defeat and unconditional surrender of Biafra, meaning we promised them nothing. So u can shove ur referendum up ur a$$

Nigeria is an artificial state created by the British for her raw materials, with different nation which share little or no similarities, Nigeria will have to be restructured or partitioned so that each unit can developed fully to her potential.

If you don't know, I am from South west and belive Nigeria current structures gives too much power to Northern Nigeria.

If igbos are been killed for being igbo in kano, kaduna, and other northern state then they deserve to ask for independence so that they can practice their culture and religion as they like.

Spain is a developed country with Catalunya asking for independence , UK is a developed country with semi autonomous nation like Wales, Scotland and Ireland as an integral part. Any of these nation can ask for independence if they wish through a referendum.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
CandyDiamond:

How far with North Korea A country that is closed up with no access, Cuba suffered for many years and have reconcile with USA,Russia succeeded with Syria because democrats are not war mongers,try that with Republican and that will be a different story, USA is world super power,Nigeria cannot survive the might of Western powers for 6 months.Why is Arab world catching cold at Trump winning, Just watch and see end to Isis,forceful islamization and Saudi wahabism, end to shia massacre by Buhari led sunni APC government.
So u want to tell me the U.S have not tried and failed to topple the regimes or cause unrest in this countries? Lol, keep deceiving urself. Also It is the wish of of Arab Muslims countries to see Isis defeated. So trump getting the Job done changes nothing. It's like u don't know the democrats well. They are the real warmongers, they supported the Iraq war, after which it lead to the rise of Isis, they do destabilized Libya by toppling dictator Gaddafi, even trump publicly condemned them for toppling Gaddafi, which has now resulted to Libya being a lawless country with jihadist militants everywhere. So if u think trump can succeed in destabilizing Nigeria by using u igbos, then I think u need help

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Nigeria is an artificial state created by the British for her raw materials, with different nation which share little or no similarities, Nigeria will have to be restructured or partitioned so that each unit can developed fully to her potential.

If you don't know, I am from South west and belive Nigeria current structures gives too much power to Northern Nigeria.

If igbos are been killed for being igbo in kano, kaduna, and other northern state then they deserve to ask for independent so that they can practice their culture and religion as they like.

Spain is a developed country with Catalunya asking for independent, UK is a developed country with semi autonomous nation like Wales, Scotland and Ireland as an integral part. Any of these nation can ask for independent if they wish through a referendum.
Majority of countries in Africa are of artificial creation by their various colonial masters, So u have no point here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by onexile: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Good bless Trump. Good bless the Igbo race.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by evilapc: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Even of ipob is powerless, at least, you jan..jaw..eeds will not get maximum support from USA. ..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
evilapc:

Even of ipob is powerless, at least, you jan..jaw..eeds will not get maximum support from USA. ..
We don't need their support because we already have enough weapons to deal with u people whenever U.S sponsors ur uprising in the east.
Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by abdulwastecx(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
victorvezx:

Majority of countries in Africa are of artificial creation by their various colonial masters, So u have no point here.

Reason why you see the secession of South Sudan, secession of somaliland from Somalia, reason you see underdeveloped countries in most of these African state, reasons you see tribal tension and intolerance in all these nation.

Nigeria will have to be restructured or break into different units before we can see improvement.

It is a matter of time before you see "oduduwa'' fighting for u dependence

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? by victorvezx(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Reason why you see the secession of Southern Sudan, secession of somaliland from Somalia, reason you sea underdeveloped entry in most of these African state, reasons you see tribal tension and intolerance in all these nation.

Nigeria will have to be restructured or break into different units before we can see improvement.

It is a matter of time before you see "oduduwa'' fighting for u dependence
Blah blah blah,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Concludes Clearance Operations In Sambisa / Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm / BREAKING: APC Crisis; Rochas Okorocha Bombs Oshiomhole, El-rufai ( See Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.