Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) (70277 Views)

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Icansing: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Wetin consign me? Make I go hustle undecided
hustle with what

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by tellwisdom: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
You call all these ganja heads, celebs?? Who is celebrating them?? sad
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
If you don't want Trump to be your president, Cuba is not far.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
If Trump delivers on his promise to kick abduljabbar4 and his evil brethren out of American, then he's my man.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by uchej11(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by GLOBALINF: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
America isn't heaven. Blacks pls come home
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Ganjafama(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
People don't know that the fathers of America will never allow a woman be president. There are powerful individuals who control things at the top and those people know that Trump is the lesser of the two evils. This was the same Trump who had given up on the race barely 2 weeks to election.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Enemy of progress sad
Eco2580:
Dear Donald Trump,
Now that you have won we expect you to honor your words, please bring back our family members from USA.
We have missed them
-Robert Mugabe 2016
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
who them eppp selflet them cum bk home
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by GLOBALINF: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Africans pls come home
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by JGreg(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
It ain't the end of the world,y'al take a chil pill and stop blowing things outta proportion.
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Young03(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
report reaching me now is that buhari called Obama to tell him that trump rigged the election

say them no go gre

lol
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by PlayerOne: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
With wisdom knowledge and understanding tongue
Icansing:
hustle with what

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Icansing: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
With wisdom knowledge and understanding tongue
U must be a very bad girl judging from ur dp
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by afeezzezo: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Wetin consign me? Make I go hustle undecided

Lool ko need, you for stay
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by joystickextend1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm sure most of them didn't even go out to vote
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by ephi123(f): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rhotiz:
Donald trump right now!!!
Una neva see anything

lmaooo cheesy dude is chilling
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Weah96: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Airforce1:
I pity those Nigerians who s been living in United states for years and forgot to invest back home.

Trump is a man of his words.. I see him kicking lotsa Africans back home soon..

Trump kicking people out?
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy grin Don't tell me you are any better. "Let him who's without sin cast the first stone" tongue
Icansing:
U must be a very bad girl judging from ur dp
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by thecrush: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
I love you Cynthia Morgan grin
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by sureway1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Where is TB Joshua?
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
My uncle has been calling me since morning from texas
I dont know what is wrong
If she is not an illegal immigrant she has nothing to fear
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
My uncle has been calling me since morning from texas
I dont know what is wrong

you're a liar, you don't have any uncle in texas
grin

not even in ghana

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by vectoh(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yo all should start packing

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by vectoh(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
adeniyisamuel59:
If she is not an illegal immigrant she has nothing to fear
uncle and 'she'?? Seriously??
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by shabakm: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
PRAAAAISE THE LORD. DONALD WON.

AMERICA WILL BE ITS WORST IF OBAMA'S RUNNER HAD WON. IT WOULD BE WORSE THAN SAME SEX LAW
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Cleanman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Don't let Trump / clinton saga delay you to make money. We already have recession to deal with !

click on my signature to make unlimited #6000 directly to your bank account.Its new and fresh.
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Tobenanaa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
i cant laff o
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by ndcide(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
They should all go and sleep. As if we give a shhit about their opinions. After all, not everyone liked Obama.

I'm tired of empty heads all over trying to force down on us that they hate Donald Trump or everyone hates him. If he's so hated or many people didn't believe in him, how did he win the election then?

The man's campaign was direct, he said what he wanted to say, he didn't pretend, he didn't back down.
We were told he was unpopular, yet the won the party ticket and won the election. That means the empty heads where wrong all along.

Donald Trump, was more popular, and many people believed in him. He won they should get over it!

Those who feel he was the better person to be US president are clearly the majority. That's what the results shows.

They should all get to their lives and stop sulking.

Shiiit!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.