Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls (17281 Views)

But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2009
YORKE, I MUST SAY YOU HAVE NOT HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET CLEAN,GOOD GIRL,

MAYBE YOU ARE DIRTY YOURSELF, BECAUSE BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER

AND MAYBE YOU GO FOR CHEAP SLOTS ,BECAUSE I SEE NOTHING DIFFERENT FROM YOU AND THOSE YOUR DIRTY CHEAP SLUGGISH BITCHES.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lovemoi2(f): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2009
useless thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryuselless thread
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lionphil(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2009
@posa and@ ogidi
i no go kill again may be i was just too stressed out cos i stayed up late. any way i once had a yoruba girl friend she was clean and nice may be cos her parents where rich/ well to do. but most of the regular yoruba girls are dirty, both those wey go school and some wey no go school. i know cos they live around me. u see them spreading expired pants outside. na only yoruba girlls get expired jeans wey dem come they call faded jeans. i still insist this doesnt apply to all of them cos atleast my ex was an exception
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Orikinla(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
Yoruba girls are not fetish except the ones you met were witches.

Yoruba girls are the most humble of all girls in Nigeria.
They believe in love more than girls of the other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by posakosa(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
Yourba girls are HUMAN BEINGS like me and you and HUMAN BEINGS have ISSUES.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by PAININASS: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
I don't know what is wrong with some nairalanders,leave the thread if you have nothing to say! Stop insulting the poster. IF YOUR TRIBE IS GOOD OR BAD JUST ADMIT IT
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by whitesturd(f): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
yorke:

What i think about yoruba gals?i think about them as amala and ewudu.alot of them are very dirty, i think they should go and learn hw to wash their pants very well.talking from what i've seen.

u sure say u well?jst a question.
Orikinla:

Yoruba girls are not fetish except the ones you met were witches.

Yoruba girls are the most humble of all girls in Nigeria.
They believe in love more than girls of the other tribes in Nigeria.

Not only will God bless you,God will BLESSING you,infact God will BLESSED you.and your unborn generation.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
Yoruba girls? They are gr8.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
i cant believe this thread!!
what kind of useless thread is this?

and @ kanye west
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
did you have to insult igbos as a whole just to bring up yoruba girls?
come on now, you have to do better than that.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
Yoruba girls are far better than ibo girls. There is no question about that. Yoruba girls can be loud, lousy, dirty and damn out right stubborn, but their vices are childs play compared to Ibo girls. Those Ibo girls really do suck big time in all ramifications you look at them. They are greedy, local, animalistic, petty, egoistic, irritating, shambolic, first class prostitutes, uneducated, pepper soup loving freaks of nature, did i forget greedy . . oh yes.

Thats why Nigeria cant even fathom the thought of having an Ibo first lady. God forbid bad thing and may Nigeria never witness such a tragedy of that proportion! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

Yoruba girls are far better than ibo girls. There is no question about that. Yoruba girls can be loud, lousy, dirty and damn out right stubborn, but their vices are childs play compared to Ibo girls. Those Ibo girls really do suck big time in all ramifications you look at them. They are greedy, local, animalistic, petty, egoistic, irritating, shambolic, first class prostitutes, uneducated, pepper soup loving freaks of nature, did i forget greedy . . oh yes.

Thats why Nigeria cant even fathom the thought of having an Ibo first lady. God forbid bad thing and may Nigeria never witness such a tragedy of that proportion! lipsrsealed

@lion phil
i think its okay for you to release your weapons on him!
get this guy, and get him good.
but please tell me, how can you generalize all igbos just because of the few you have dated.
i dont understand why people generalize at all undecided
EVERYONE and EACH PERSON has their OWN personality.
so why should a whole group of people be called one thing because of a few's actions?
this guy, you need to be dealt with.
dont be mad cause an igbo girl may have did you wrong, its okay to be hurt on the inside.
lolol cool

and what is the use in repeating yourself.
undecided

that would be funny if you had a son and he brought home an igbo girl, what will you do then? hang yourself?
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by finemocha(f): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

waka, your mama
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
finemocha:

waka, your mama
i busted out laughing on this one.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by finemocha(f): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
@kanyewest

so u are one of those non igbo boys that tried talking to an igbo girl and she blew u off ekwa.  abeg no vex now
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by finemocha(f): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
@kanye west

u think yoruba girls are more sophisticated than igbo babes. damn what did this chick do to u. she must have really fucccked u up homie. oh well. igbo chicks are the best.

we make the best wives and mothers
we are beautiful
our language sounds lovely, especially when we sing,
we are freaking brilliant. myself and all my freinds are all medical student, lawyers, pharmacist, and nurses
we respect our men, because they take good care of us
yes some of us might not have the biggest butts, but we have beautiful bodies
damn it we're the shiznit
oh and we are very God fearing too. we dont stray from our matrimonial homes

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
finemocha:

@kanye west

u think yoruba girls are more sophisticated than igbo babes. damn what did this chick do to u. she must have really fucccked u up homie. oh well. igbo chicks are the best.

we are beautiful
we are freaking brilliant. myself and all my freinds are all medical student, lawyers, pharmacist, and nurses

DAMN!! lol

but how can he call us all sluts or whatever?
what the hell? thats just DUMB!!
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
finemocha:

@kanye west

we are beautiful

Congrats for proving to Kanye West that he's right.
Now you'll start your own tribe bashing and join along with him, right?
Dundee United. . . .
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
@topic They all smell of amala cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by edoyad(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
Haba now! Please Let's stop some of these adolescent tantrums we throw in here.
@kanye you sound smart, so i just can't understand why you'd come out with something so insensitive knowing fully well you're surrounded on NL from the group you're targeting ?

If the Ibo girls you know are greedy prostitutes, thieves and gluttons, the ones i know are students, graduates and successful mums.

The one who thinks yoruba girls are trashy has probably been around Beninoise not Nigerian yoruba girls.

Most Nigerians who are abroad talk of discrimination they face cos of stereotype perceptions of the Citizens and racism too. Thing is if a fellow Nigerian can harbour such ugliness about me, why shouldn't a foreigner blow my head off with a shut gun ?
It's cos of things like this some of us can't even reveal or open up ourselves on NL, my home country's Forum.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
There is this stupid belief that i have dated an ibo girl or intend to date one or one ibo girl blew me off one day blah blah . . . you wish!

Ibo girls to me are like vermins and maggots so i give them 2 billion kilometres space and watch them from the side lines as they humilate my non ibo friends and how they destroy their lives. I feel sorry for my friends who are either planning to date an ibo LovePeddler or is dating one because from my years of observation of this animalistic ibo creatures, i can authoritatively deduce how they think, act and operate and i will never fall mugu for one of their greedy money grabbing scams. Ibo girls are like those irritating neighbours you have surrounding you that you wish the police will come and arrest and lock away for life or the community pours kerosine on their house to commit arson to pursue those twats away.

They are very irritating, quite greedy to say the least, extremely slutty in words and actions, generally lazy but have big folding amoeba bellies to eat anything, terrible users of make up and their command of english both in phonetics and grammar is quite appalling to say the least. For every 3 prostitutes you see, 2 are definately Ibo. I dont know whether their governors send them to lagos as export commodities to go spread AIDS and eat all the pepper soup and repatriate the N3,000 per hour back home to feed one stupid lazy git of a father back home who is anxiously waiting to trade his daughter through and auction commonly known as a dowry in exchange for 20 tubers of yam and garden eggs grin

What a retarded tribe! The award for the densest tribe and prostituting women in Africa should to the Ibos unanimously grin grin grin

So once again for the blind ibo readers, i havent dated an ibo girl and will never dream of dating a yellow greedy uncouth prostituting ibo girl not in this life time or the next! And for the non ibo guys dating one of these animals and groaning under the stress of dating on of these ibo whores, your best advised to free them before you die young because these ibo whores are programmed to wreck non ibo guys and if your wrecked, they will only move to the next guy which batting an eye lid. They are that desperate and demonic! Trust me, i have seen my friends fall victim of these animals a many times!

Yoruba Girls are far far better. I should know! smiley They are quite annoying and lousy but far far far better than an Ibo LovePeddler. Just no basis for comparisons
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by edoyad(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ khanye i've said what i have to say. If you approve of racism and hate culture, you can continue. But i'd like to remind you that Nigerians have been killed abroad for being black.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
not tryna start a tribal war but i could have sworn most of the women in nigeria that are into prostitution come from Edo State.
so what exactly is your point?
and you said it yourself, youve never dated an igbo girl!!!
so how can you just "know" all these things.
shut up and stop making yourself look like a fool.

and all these things you say most of the whites/racist/slave owners ect say these same things to the entire BLACK RACE!!
so when you say it, it only makes you look like a lost boy who doesnt know where he is from.
remember you are from Africa.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
and where do you get off calling someone a LovePeddler just because they're igbo?
dude get over your hatred!!
may you die in your hate, nonsense.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by MUZBO(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
@poster, Bleep you and your laptop/father's desktop. Just because you punks have lived in Yorubaland to earn your daily bread you think you know all about Yoruba girls? - those of us that have served near your Okija shrines and your vampire infested villages know whats up!
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lionphil(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

@ kanye it is now obvious that it will never be well with you and your God forsaken prostitute of a mother shocked shocked. it is a pity that the lovely igbo girl dat dealt with you knew her worth and she demanded for it, as she stood beside, u stupid ingrate. u are not even happy she even gave u face. if the so called igbo girl is local and animalistic as u claim why in the first place did u approach her. u thought she would be cheap like your yoruba girls cause she dressed in a sophisticated way abi? O boy so you think say because the girl no go school u go fit chop and run as those old men chop your mama run? shocked sorry to ask are u blind? cause i don't see why u wouldnt know that u repeated the word 'greedy'

mumu you go meet girl wey no dey your class grin. sorry next time look before you leap. dont leap before you look. cause i know you are very daft. go for those cheap yoruba girls that dont know their worth, so u can sleep with them all day (onye isi nmabi). o ga a dirigi nma
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by OAM4J: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ Kanya West
Please take it easy o. I know lots of Ibo girls that are far from those descriptions you gave

@  Lion & Amaka

If you respond the way Kanya West responds, they will not know the difference between you too

@ Post
I like Yoruba girls not for beauty or manners but for their intelligence and attitude to life (Simple is d word)
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

not tryna start a tribal war but i could have sworn most of the women in nigeria that are into prostitution come from Edo State.

Honestly Speaking, All Edo Men and Women on Nairaland should not take this comment lightly. What have they done to you that you have to point out that "most of the women in nigeria that are into prostitution come from Edo State" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I know if i was from Edo i wont take this lightly one bit. I attacked the Ibo whoring prostitutes and because you dont know where my tribe comes from, you decided to insult the whole Edo state and their women. I have mingled with Edo chicks and in no way can i compare them with ibo whores and for you to decide to take on the Edo community for no just cause because your trying to steer the discussion off Ibo whores is just plain wickedness and uncalled for.

Edo do not deserve to be abused and disrespected like this when they didnt insult you. This just goes to show how brainless and unfortunate ibo woman can be when they are not using their pea sized brain. Instead of attacking me, you decide to insult the whole Edo community filled with responsible, beautiful and good natured women by calling them Ashawos. Your just wicked, malicious, disrespectful and mean to Edo people!

Horrible girl!

lion phil:

@ kanye it is now obvious that it will never be well with you and your God forsaken prostitute of a mother shocked shocked. it is a pity that the lovely igbo girl dat dealt with you knew her worth and she demanded for it, as she stood beside, u stupid ingrate. u are not even happy she even gave u face. if the so called igbo girl is local and animalistic as u claim why in the first place did u approach her. u thought she would be cheap like your yoruba girls cause she dressed in a sophisticated way abi? O boy so you think say because the girl no go school u go fit chop and run as those old men chop your mama run? shocked sorry to ask are u blind? cause i don't see why u wouldnt know that u repeated the word 'greedy'

mumu you go meet girl wey no dey your class grin. sorry next time look before you leap. dont leap before you look. cause i know you are very daft. go for those cheap yoruba girls that dont know their worth, so u can sleep with them all day (onye isi nmabi). o ga a dirigi nma

Mumu read my above posts, i have not toasted or dated and ibo girl before and i will never dream of dating one. So stop wasting your time re typing nonsense trying to prove a foolish point that i have stressed out a million times. The day i toast or date an Ibo girl, is the day the world will melt.

What a retard too grin
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2009
OAM4J:

@ Kanya West
Please take it easy o. I know lots of Ibo girls that are far from those descriptions you gave

@  Lion & Amaka

If you respond the way Kanya West responds, they will not know the difference between you too

@ Post
I like Yoruba girls not for beauty or manners but for their intelligence and attitude to life (Simple is d word)

how the hell did i respond like him?
na wa oooooo

kanye West:

Honestly Speaking, All Edo Men and Women on Nairaland should not take this comment lightly. What have they done to you that you have to point out that "most of the women in nigeria that are into prostitution come from Edo State" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I know if i was from Edo i wont take this lightly one bit. I attacked the Ibo whoring prostitutes and because you dont know where my tribe comes from, you decided to insult the whole Edo state and their women. I have mingled with Edo chicks and in no way can i compare them with ibo whores and for you to decide to take on the Edo community for no just cause because your trying to steer the discussion off Ibo whores is just plain wickedness and uncalled for.

Edo do not deserve to be abused and disrespected like this when they didnt insult you. This just goes to show how brainless and unfortunate ibo woman can be when they are not using their pea sized brain. Instead of attacking me, you decide to insult the whole Edo community filled with responsible, beautiful and good natured women by calling them Ashawos. Your just wicked, malicious, disrespectful and mean to Edo people!

Horrible girl!
cause i heard and read somewhere that most women dragged to europe for prostitution are from edo state.
i didnt say it was fact, now did i?
shut up and go and hang yourself.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

because you dont know where my tribe comes from, you decided to insult the whole Edo state and their women.
you are soooo stupid and such a hypocrite!!!
read that line again.

and what exactly did you do to igbo people?
GO AND TAKE A HIKE!!
stop drinking, dummy.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
lmfao!!
im outtie.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
Edo people on Naira land, this is your war o! Amaka has called your women prostitutes and she is standing on it. I no de there o!

But honestly, Edo people and their women deserve better. Its totally uncalled for to drag a respectable tribe with a lot of responsible people down for no just cause when they didnt do anything wrong. Why are you attacking Edo women as prostitutes? I dont think any Edo person or woman has come out here to insult you that will make you abuse their wives, mothers and sisters for no just cause.

I know you have a personal issue with me because i called Ibo women prostitutes and dogs in the same sentence and your entitled to insult me back personally as if i give a damn what you say but why then are you directing your insults to Edo people when they havent harmed you. If you call me a tribalist, i have to say your a bigot, xenophobic bastard and the ultimate tribalist the world has ever seen because you just decided to hate on them when they havent offended you in any way.

You can callme a hypocrite but i stand on my earlier posts that ibo women are dogs and cannot be compared to Yoruba girls!

Now what has edo women got to do with it by alluding to them as prostitutes? shocked

Your a queen tribalist and a very mean evil one at that!
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
so are you going to tell me that they are not all over Europe right now?
COME ON!!
i read somewhere that most of the nigerians in europe come from Edo State.
did i say all women? wait, did i even say it was fact?
or are you gonna prove me wrong?

shut up dia.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.