Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls (17279 Views)

But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

Your a queen tribalist and a very mean evil one at that!
youre an idiot and a hypocrite for that one!!

and i was only replying to you saying that ALL igbo girls were whores and/or prostitutes.
i said that wasnt true and i said what i said.
quit tryna start a war you no life having biotch!
get out of here.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by OAM4J: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

how the hell did i respond like him?
na wa oooooo

You accused him of attacking the whole Ibos probably base on his personal experience with few Ibo girls. I agree with you.

But you fell into his level of reasoning by attacking the edo girls, then you become as guilty as he is. (mind u I am not from edo)
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Pharoh: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
Stop feeding the trolls  angry
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
OMG!!!!!
i said
how can he say that igbos are the most whorish or the number 1 prostitutes in nigeria when the majority of the women in europe arent even IGBO!!!
thats what i was trying to say.

but NOOOOOOOOOOO people on NL wanna take it and drive it off course.
na wa ooo
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
bye
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lionphil(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
@kanye
you have never dated an igbo girl, but u come out with such nasty facts, all from hear say. now i know something is wrong with your upbringing. it is either you grew up in a foster home or your mum started out as a prostitute dating old igbo men. cos i dont see why u havent gone out with an igbo girl but have such effrontery to say these things. the world is definitely coming to an end. i doubt if u went to school. cause it is said that experience is the best teacher. it is obviously a fallacy to hastily generalize with few examples.
i am ashamed of myself. i have replying along to a retard's mails cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

know u are looking for edo citizens to come and support u eeeeeh yaaaaa!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lionphil(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

OMG!!!!!
i said
how can he say that igbos are the most whorish or the number 1 prostitutes in nigeria when the majority of the women in europe arent even IGBO!!!
thats what i was trying to say.

but NOOOOOOOOOOO people on NL wanna take it and drive it off course.
na wa ooo

@ amaka let go. his upbringing is definitely questionable he is not worth our time
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
To Edo people:

Am quite sorry for the bigotry and tribalism exhibited by Amaka. Sometimes you have to understand that xenophobic and tribalistic bigots like Amaka exists to exhibit their lifestyle and character. Something tells me its an Ibo trait so you shouldnt be too bothered.

I insulted the ibo female race and i stand by it because of what i percieve to be true and i know the ibos have a right to insult me back and prove its not true but the Edo community both on NL and in real life have not started any tribal war with any body but Amaka an Ibo girl has decided to state in her own words: "most of the women in nigeria that are into prostitution come from Edo State"

She is trying to bring back a scourge you have worked hard to abolish and tried to taint your peace loving responsible community as a nation of prostitutes which i firmly reject. The Edo community on NL must not take things like this lightly because Amaka and her agents of shame and bigotry could take it to another level.

They say when evil people suceed when good people do nothing. Do not let this agent of hate destroy yo sadyour tribe and community. Edo women are not prostitutes but members of great people and great nation.

Stop Amaka and her ilk from potraying you as prostitutes to the outside world unless it will be too late!

If i was an Edo man today, i would look at my mother, wife, sisters and daughters and imagine what Amaka has said about them calling all of them prostitutes when you didnt insult her or her tribe. Your pride is at stake and your females are at stake here. Please protect their reputation and honour!
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
dont take a portion of what i wrote and try and quote that.
you are an idiot, tryna gain support from Edo people by half quoting me.
its all good, it just shows how desperate you are.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
lmao!!!!!!!
you make me laugh oooo
do you not know the definition of tribalist?
cause thats exactly what you are!!!

LMFAO!!
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by posakosa(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
LOL----this war is serious.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by sjeezy8: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2009
Everyone dey in naija

but yoruba gals take the CAKE in terms of dressing with native and being socialites EVERYONE IN NAIJA KNOWS IT
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by edoyad(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
AMAKA, you didn't act intelligently by the way you responded. You just got drawn in like a moth to a flame and now you've included edo people in your little war.
Incidentally i'm not from edo state so i won't have to respond to you all, edoyad just inadvertently occurs in my username that's all.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
can someone just answer my question!!
im not like him who said ALL this and ALL that.
i said arent most of the prostitutes in naija from Edo State.
when i say that i mean the ones that go to Europe and work.
its even been said here on NL (cant remeber which thread though)

and no i didnt say ALL edo people neither did i say ALL edo women.
i said arent most of the ones that come out of naija from there?

*hissss* you people sef.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
Aargh, where is the love cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

[size=18pt]not tryna start a tribal war but i could have sworn most of the women in nigeria that are into prostitution come from Edo State.
[/size]

For all her defences that she says she is not a tribalist, you can read the above statement and decipher who wrote it. Certainly not me!

How cruel can someone be to humilate a whole Edo nation by calling their women prostitutes
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by sjeezy8: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
yoruba babes can dress their asses off

[img]http://4.bp..com/_2qz06B_8ReQ/SRyM9xx2AYI/AAAAAAAAAD4/ZFmHAn8dEE4/s1600-h/Ankara+%26+Gele2.jpg[/img]

i no go lie
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
lmao!!!
this guy, go and sit down.
you still lose.
tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

yoruba babes can dress their asses off

[img]http://4.bp..com/_2qz06B_8ReQ/SRyM9xx2AYI/AAAAAAAAAD4/ZFmHAn8dEE4/s1600-h/Ankara+%26+Gele2.jpg[/img]

i no go lie
the pic didnt work.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by sjeezy8: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
i like the one in the middle with the blue with the nice boobs! lol
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
the one on the far right looks a lot like Aminat from ANTM shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lionphil(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

kanye mumu u no read wweetin she write.
1. i could have sworn, not i swear.
2. most of the women, she never said all the women.
@ kanye what is your definition of the word most. i dont need a dictionary to tell me that it refers to majority. if we have 20% of americans 30% of Ghanians and 50% of nigerians here on nairaland. it means most of the people on nairaland are nigerians or are u daft

that one in the middle (blue) OMG!!! what are my seeing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
lion phil:

that one in the middle (blue) OMG!!! what are my seeing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
they look nice, right?
im getting some implants to look just like that! lol
jk
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lionphil(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2009
@amaka are u serious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

pls pls cry cry cry i would like to know u or else i will keep cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
lion phil:

@amaka are u serious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

pls pls cry cry cry i would like to know u or else i will keep cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
what?
lol of course im not serious!!
i dont need fake boobs. lolol
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by MUZBO(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
Gosh! This is unbelievable. Instead of you guys to trash the poster of this racist thread, you are trashing yourselves. Well, me I'll support the persecuted and I don't care what anyone thinks.
finemocha:

igbo chicks are the best. . .
we are beautiful
True talk girl!! Most Igbo chicks are fine from far but when you get close they are far from fine.

we are freaking brilliant. myself and all my freinds are all medical student, lawyers, pharmacist, and nurses
soooo? Y'all are still 2nd best.

we respect our men, because they take good care of us
Error!! You shouldn't have given a reason. Above statement only means Igbo girls like money or should I say: respect money!

yes some of us might not have the biggest butts,
he he he he he he he he ! Wha tha heck was that about?
oh and we are very God fearing too. we dont stray from our matrimonial homes
Nigga wha!!?. Thats a fallacy of 'not caught, not guilty'. Soo far from the truth!
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
MUZBO:

Gosh! This is unbelievable. Instead of you guys to trash the poster of this racist thread, you are trashing yourselves. Well, me I'll support the persecuted and I don't care what anyone thinks. True talk girl!! Most Igbo chicks are fine from far but when you get close they are far from fine. soooo? Y'all are still 2nd best. Error!! You shouldn't have given a reason. Above statement only means Igbo girls like money or should I say: respect money! he he he he he he he he ! Wha tha heck was that about?Nigga wha!!?. Thats a fallacy of 'not caught, not guilty'. Soo far from the truth!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well said my Brother, well said! I couldnt have said it better my self. You hit the nail on the head especiallu with the Ibo chicks are fine from far only!

Thats classic! grin
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lionphil(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
cry cry cry want to know u all tthe same. not compulsory so u dont feel i am pushing ma luck. BUT DONT WORRY I ALREADY KNOW U AS THE AMAKA I THINK THAT'S COOL ENOUGH
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
lion phil:

cry cry cry want to know u all tthe same. not compulsory so u dont feel i am pushing ma luck. BUT DONT WORRY I ALREADY KNOW U AS THE AMAKA I THINK THAT'S COOL ENOUGH
yep yep
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by sjeezy8: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
lol you people are crazy igbo chicks dey. . . . . sometimes (when they speak yoruba, dress yoruba styles, grow up around yorubas)

I would marry an igbo babe ONLY if she grew up around yorubas and understands the culture.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
lion phil:

See mumu, so because you wanted to try your luck with that tribalistic bigot amaka you decided to support her and i was thinking it was a reaction to my post not knowing the idiot was hoping Amaka will open her yansh for him because he came as the hero to save the day!

Ode! grin Using NL to use style to catch babe all the way from Ibadan . . . haaaaa! Continue trying your luck o! And when no show for there, meet me in another thread to abuse me die so another chick will be so happy to jump on your d**ck!

De-pe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / How To Know A Virgin Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.