Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) (30278 Views)

Senator Abaribe And Pdp Senators From South East Should Bury Their Heads In Sham / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oldlayez:
How did we get here? I hate anything that has to do with Buhari and even if he stand with my mama, I will stone both of them.

I really hate that man called buhari

We all know you son's of hate but your elders are paying allegiance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by slivertongue: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
the trump effect

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

Buhari di ka udene fegge na onitsha. CHUKWU ga a po ya Oku
ndi fegge enwero udene biko
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:
How did we get here? I hate anything that has to do with Buhari and even if he stand with my mama, I will stone both of them.

if he stand with my mama, I will stone both of them. Hahahahahahahahahaah men u one like me wit laugh oh I don't die hahahahahah
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by danla44(m): 4:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

YOU CAN MOVE OUT OF NIJA WHERE MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS NOT THE PRESIDENT. ITS A FREE WORLD BUT FOR HERE YOU HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO CALL BUHARI AS MR.PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by domben(m): 5:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Stricker321:
I wonder why buhari's government is set to marginalise Igbos so much. It is so disheartening.

Imagine budget allocation to Kano state alone is higher than the whole SE combined.

Tufiakwa.
. God Doe's his own thing the way he want it.as you can see now,Nigerian president is in pressure because of new USA President elect.the fear of Trump is the beginning of wisdom. and when Brain is given, Sense will be expected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by moshino(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

Glad to know you're willing to stone your 'mama', now clap for yourself. What a child!
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Adiola(f): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2016
focus7:
For your information, Buhari does not need Igbos to succeed, Igbos are are just 2% in Nigeria. After all Buhari did not need the Igbos to be president.
have you paid orinkola his debt?Hilary has won ,Yoruba Muslim and political confusion are like Jacob zuma's two fingers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by freshcvvs: 6:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

You hate what's better than you.
You and the 59 people that liked your post can't even clean his shoes.
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by hydoo(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

This shows u hate ur mama too..smh!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

bcause you are a bastard to stone your mother..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by refreshrate: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2016
nurusystem:

Is it your mother?
Why are you so quick to insult someone like this?

How does it affect you?

What is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by refreshrate: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
freshcvvs:

Time and chance doesn't make that halfwit better than anyone...well except you.

You just had to let everyone know you come from a shoe shinning dynasty abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by michoim(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldllayez: You hate Buhari doesn't change the mind of God concerning him.You go to hell with your hatred. God loves Buhari and God is happy with him...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by freshcvvs: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2016
refreshrate:

Time and chance doesn't make that halfwit better than anyone...well except you.

You just had to let everyone know you come from a shoe shinning dynasty abi?

You can play the ostrich for as long as you exist, doesn't change the fact that he's miles ahead of you and your likes.

When you achieve half of what he has achieved with his name, you can join the queue.

Failures are good at pulling others down. Its called poverty and inferiority mentality.
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

Your hateful soul needs to be flogged

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Ugik(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2016
now we are beginning to understand what politics is all about.smart move

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by refreshrate: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
freshcvvs:

You can play the ostrich for as long as you exist, doesn't change the fact that he's miles ahead of you and your likes.

When you achieve half of what he has achieved with his name, you can join the queue.

Failures are good at pulling others down. Its called poverty and inferiority mentality.

Sit down
Pour pure water on your head preferably cold one
Count to 50

Then think (deeply this time) what does "Time and chance" mean.
Then and only then would you realise the folly in what you're ranting about.

Try it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2016
ipob boys be like, dis red cap men's are not Biafrans! dey are monkeys nd baboon's. useless group wit useless leaders. I hail my senators for d visit. one Nigeria
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by freshcvvs: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2016
refreshrate:

Sit down
Pour pure water on your head preferably cold one
Count to 50

Then think (deeply this time) what does "Time and chance" mean.
Then and only then would you realise the folly in what you're ranting about.

Try it.

Keep timing and chancing . so time and chance can't pick anyone from your side right?
He worked for where he is today boy!

Lolz trait of a loser.
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Lasskeey: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

STONE BUHARI AND YOUR OWN MAMA ? undecided undecided undecided ym

YOU RAELY MEAN YOUR OWN MAMA ,, undecided.........Then .. .......

Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Lasskeey: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2016
muri4mig:

What a pity! Who did this to you must b wicked
....Extremely WICKED infact grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Oldlayez: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Lasskeey:

STONE BUHARI AND YOUR OWN MAMA ? undecided undecided undecided ym

YOU RAELY MEAN YOUR OWN MAMA ,, undecided.........Then .. .......

She had better not stand with Buhari, otherwise...

Buhari is an asss-hole
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Oldlayez: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2016
nuti:

Your hateful soul needs to be flogged

This is worse is than what Buhari does to Nigerians..

Is there more?
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Oldlayez: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2016
nurusystem:

We all are bastards.
Hi.
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Oldlayez: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2016
freshcvvs:

Why would I clean his shoe when I am not a slave like you. See your reasoning, no wonder you are the way you are.

A loser you were born and a loser you will continue to be.

How can a whole me clean that pig's shoes , someone who Aisha Flogs
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Oldlayez: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2016
danla44:

YOU CAN MOVE OUT OF NIJA WHERE MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS NOT THE PRESIDENT. ITS A FREE WORLD BUT FOR HERE YOU HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO CALL BUHARI AS MR.PRESIDENT

It is Buhari that will move, not me!
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Oldlayez: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2016
sekxy:

ndi fegge enwero udene biko

Onye kwu lu?
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by kettykin: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2016
focus7:
For your information, Buhari does not need Igbos to succeed, Igbos are are just 2% in Nigeria. After all Buhari did not need the Igbos to be president.

If igbos are 2% how come the useless 98% are willing to die than have the 2 % leave.
My problem with this theory is that those who propagate are the same people who depend on the 2% for their upkeep.
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Oldlayez: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

We all know you son's of hate but your elders are paying allegiance.

Yes na, after all, man must wack! This isn't about them ok? This is about Buhari gathering his old blokos and getting back to work.
Re: Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) by Oldlayez: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2016
Akiika:

He doesn't even know your sorry a$$ exist.

And you think that is a good thing on Buhari's part? No wonder he has failed woefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Progress On Benin-ore Road / 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala / Jonathan Defies INEC- Deploys Presidential Jets For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.