Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (116113 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / Presidency Buhari Calls MMM Promoters Fraudsters, Maps Out Strategy To Stop MMM / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by OBAGADAFFI: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
trexlewis:
grin gibberish, where is my account name and account number in the nonsense you posted? That is the question now how is cbn going to find out I did a transaction on MMM without my login details.

They don't need your login details tongue

Didn't you see the hosting servers address.

All your information and bank accounts details are inside that server.

Any good government hackers can RIP that site and download the whole site to another computer.

I thought you claimed to be smart.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by deleo16(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na this man from Ibadan bring the bill out I no know wetin concern am

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by nonhuman(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
should anything happen to Mmm then over 2milion Nigerian will go violents on the street against the gvt what an arrant nonsence

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by hotspec(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
steveturner24:
I am really surprised, you are very good with coding and you still here.
What a pity !
Go and help yourself with coding and don't be here writing rubbish

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by famzynet: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
The fact is that MMM has helped many jobless youths in Nigeria. I know many people that have helped themselves with it. I know guys that would have been terrorizing the masses that mellowed down because of steady income from mmm. The house should think of how to create employment and not stopping means of revenue for people., They only intend increasing crime rate by deliberating on MMM. What have they done to help Nigerians. I pray the bad boys they are sending to the street will remember those useless house of reps. Nonsense.

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by yoribo: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=28pt] Have you seen that nobody trusts Nigerian Government, What a shame, government that learnt to chase shadows
Government with excuses , ehm it is boko haram that is making us to fail, blame millitants for lack of electricity, it is Jonathan that took away all the money, patience is speaking wrong grammer, now mmm is helping people in this resection time . Biafra is blah blah blah. Shame to everybody that has tasted government in Nigeria since 1960.

It is a pity, government that has been equipped with military, police, DSS, custom, media etc, that has the ability to assess engineers any where in the world its now given excuses for No light, no road, no job, no food, no hospital , no school, no light, no water, just add your no ...... Whatever
The no list is endless

.[/size]

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by InvertedHammer: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
dguyindcorner:

So MMM is another wonder bank?
/
It is a matter of semantics.

Where do you think the 30% return is coming from?

\
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
stilldan001:
Go back and start reading my comments again..And that tells who's not minding her ""phucking business""
Do you know if i am a participant or not?... NO
Do i care about you..... No
Do i want care about you..?...... No

Now ls Goan sleep...

The thing is you're probably a guider on MMM Nigeria... And those Guider no dey tell una all the truth... you're yet to tell people that the guider Bonus has slide from 10% to 5% and its on 2.5% now... why is the % sliding??

I am not a guider neither am I an ordinary participate(as they call it), I know alot of peeps who are into this, u don't just go about putting fear into people, watch from a distance as some of us are doing, and pray for it not to crash, (cos I bet u definitely gat friends and family who are into it)......my point mind ur business

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by trexlewis(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

They don't need your login details tongue

Didn't you see the hosting servers address.

All your information and bank accounts details are inside that server.

Any good government hackers can RIP that site and download the whole site to another computer.
Yes I am very smart, and I will stick to what i just said I am a programmer too and talking from experience before you can rip that sight apart to download it's stored data you need administrative privilege and even if you hack your way in and download it's contents their will be thousands if not millions of accounts that will take a lot of time and resources to compile. Now whose contracted to do the job? You think Nigeria is China or US? Okay cbn will employ hackers and programmers to do the bidding? Am sorry they are more interested in selling dollar to the black market. Nigeria is a very confused country, this is a piece of cake to the NSA and Nigeria has no intelligence on its citizens to start with. If it was so easy radio brafia won't still be on air today, the best they could do was to jam it's frequency. I never said it's not possible but in Nigeria it's not!!!

I thought you claimed to be smart.

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by millionboi(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Years?

With this heat... If MMM survive December na luck grin
I don' catch u,did guy dey do mmm.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by famzynet: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
6 years after graduating from University I have no tangible job to achieve anything useful. Since MMM came in ,I have been all smiles. I was able to buy a piece of land and now planning to build a house anytime next year. Nigerians government has done NOTHING to help me. And now ,they want to stop MMM. Thunder fire those useless and brainless house of reps!!!!!!! I spit on them. I spit on the useless man that raised the issue up. This is yr last last post in government. You just messed up your political career.

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by cametopass: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
POINTS TO NOTE about MMM:

1. MMM has no office or building in Nigeria in Nigeria or anywhere in the world
2. MMM website is not hosted or launched in Nigeria
3. MMM has no bank account in Nigeria or any where in the world
4. MMM does not collect money from people for investment
5. MMM is not an investment
6. MMM is said to have been banned in China but MMM is very active in China. See link: https://china-/news/
7. MMM is said to have crashed in South Africa but read this: http://livemonitor.co.za/join-mmm/
8. MMM is said to have crashed in Zimbabwe. But MMM is waxing very strong in Zimbabwe.
9. MMM is not in breach of any law in Nigeria - so what is all this noise about.
9. MMM issue cannot be done with law enforcement. That is what the EFCC chief said on NTA last wee. So which EFCC is the HOR calling upon to arrest MMM leaders? The truth is that even the HOR does not understand how MMM functions. If they understand, they wont waste their time talking about MMM.

The House of Rep that issued that order will be humbled very soon when they kiss the dust. You dont issue order on a matter you cannot control. More serious countries with better intelligence have not been able stop MMM, is it Nigeria that does not have direction that will stop MMM?

The truth is that I doubt if the House of Rep gave that directive. We know they are idle in the House, but I dont think their idleness has got that bad to be issuing empty threat on MMM.

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by stilldan001(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
I dont know if i should tell you to "read my lips" .... i am not putting fear in people's mind.... Thats 1.... 2nd i was just stating facts with someone that was arguing about changing ips and Bitcoin issues...

Girlbestfriend:
I am not a guider neither am I an ordinary participate(as they call it), I know alot of peeps who are into this, u don't just go about putting fear into people, watch from a distance as some of us are doing, and pray for it not to crash, (cos I bet u definitely gat friends and family who are into it)......my point mind ur business
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Dollben: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
I actually dont do MMM but i have a lot of close peeps involved in it. I think these house of reps guys are just plain dullards,..if EFCC,CBN or other agencies shut it down now...what happens to people's money?.. I know they wont think of that cos they are just self centered senseless idle bunch of fools. What i propose they do is to educate people on the dangers of such scheme....with emphasis on *if u loose ur money, the government will not and can not do anything about it since its not registered. When will we ever get our priorities right in this country? why do we like dwelling in things that are trivial and shying away from important more pressing issues. Just allow people to take a risk, gain or loose....its all part of life....PEACE!!!

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by lonelydora: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nairadays:
I'll advice anybody involved should slow down for a while and see where the whole thing heads, because the FG has been planning to ban this HYIP called MMM.

Cursing govt is not the solution, they have the power to ban it and there's nothing anyone can do. Even heard MMM was banned in China.

Facebook and Google is banned in China, not to talk of MMM. I am not into MMM, but if its working for them, let them keep enjoying it. Government shouldn't care about it shaa.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by millionboi(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Duh,

If it is a scam, the government will freeze every account on that site and use BVN to track the owners.

The worst MMM users can do is to go to court.
freeze account 4wat?

you don't know how d system works so shout up and stop foolin urself here.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by pimplucious: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
glossy6:

Government cannot take it down but the ponzi scheme will crash on its own, much later.

I don't see the system crashing. Ur saying this just cos u don't understand how it works. It can only crash if malicious hacker disrupt they system. Even if it does crash, site owner will gain nothing cos he doesn't have access to the money.

In fact if it crashes, it's site owner loss cos site alone is a huge source of income for him.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Random75: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2016
Smooyis:

I think the effects of mmm is already having its toll on the banking industry. I guess quite a number of people no longer put their hard earned money in the bank anymore. Majority of the lawmakers and politicians are the shareholders of these banks.

I hope you can see the link now between the operation of mmm and the bourgeoisie class.

They are only protecting their interest, not that they really care for we the masses.
Chai!!!
True talk....
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by millionboi(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2016
Toniwirelex:
you think you have made sense abi? perhaps you forgot that two or more parties must be involved before a successful transaction can be achieved.. tell me, if everyother person stops MMM and only you is left with your EINSTEIN idea, how will you PH and GH?
u can remain with bitcoin

bros forget our govtmnt

d only tin thy cn do is wat thy are doin to scare ppl/inform dem of d risky
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by delerx(m): 12:04am On Nov 10, 2016
[Maybe it was your father that committed suicide. Bad belle people. When shares crumbled did the govt give them back there investmentsquote author=DropShot post=50903363]Good job by the House.

Those of you old enough will recall that many Nigerians were defrauded in similar fashion in 2006/2007 through such investment with Real and Cool, Wealth Solution, etc. The return was even more fantastic than this. Many people lost huge money and some later committed suicide.

It mustn't happen again in Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.[/quote]
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by millionboi(m): 12:06am On Nov 10, 2016
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin You are foaming over MMM like this, anyway it takes one mentally disturbed person to recognise another, your bed is right next to mine sweetheart. The fact still remains that MMM will abscond one day and una go hear am grin, I will be here to hand out free tissues , at least I hope some of you will not commit suicide sha lipsrsealed

Same way they did in Russia and South Africa darling wink
for sure.. .thy is an end to evrytin including life!!!BT x30% of ur spare money in 5months
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by wealth123: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2016
How can you silence a united people determined to be free from financial slavery. MMM will outlive many of those Legislooters.

InvertedHammer:
/
The outrage against MMM is increasing exponentially around the corridors of power in Nigeria.

But the players will not take heed. This is the time to pull your money and stand aside.

The CBN will definitely pull the next move that will kill MMM.

Guess what? MMM will find excuse to seize all the funds at its disposal.

With accounts frozen and many years of investigations and litigations, people's money will be trapped.

The warning signs are there. Don't ever fight the government in monetary issues. They always win.

\

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by pimplucious: 12:07am On Nov 10, 2016
joelkayus:
@chilecici, pls be informed that mmm can be stop in anycountry by the govt of the day,ur cyber space is being regulated by the communications ministry dats is the reason y social media is band in some arab countries..so mmm can be band on our cyber space , and I strongly believe that it will happen, so for mmm participant,pls tread with caution

Guy, there isn't a way u can single out a single website for ban and not affect a lot more other sites. In effect it is technically impossible. Do ur research.

And besides, mmm isn't a scam, take ur time to understand how it works
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2016
stilldan001:
I dont know if i should tell you to "read my lips" .... i am not putting fear in people's mind.... Thats 1.... 2nd i was just stating facts with someone that was arguing about changing ips and Bitcoin issues...

wahreva the case, let them be
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by athorello(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2016
So the concensus here is that MMM will stay until it collapse on its own bar outside influence (NASS, banks, SEC, CBN, paid bloggers, nl mods, etc). Free MMM.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:12am On Nov 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

It's obvious you don't know anything about IT,...... grin
tisha, tish me
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by pimplucious: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
I don't know how it works.

But I am saving all your comments for future references.

Wonder banks had equal amount of supporters and proponents.

The thing about pyramid schemes is that every player thinks they understand how it works (based on how it was marketed to them) until....

Question: What is in it for Mavrodi?

I wish otapiapia is listed in NSE. This will be a good time to buy in because sales will increase when MMM players start looking
for less painful way out of this world.

\

A lot in it for Mavro bro. In fact, if the site crashes he will be the one to lose. Traffic to the site alone generates millions for him

U should know he doesn't have access to the cash in mmm. Not even close to it
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 12:18am On Nov 10, 2016
pimplucious:

U are the smartest guy here, others are just knuckle head... U can always change ur IP to a foreign IP.
Not realy, I dont think you are smarter than teh chinease, I have stated this B4, they blockef facebook in china,U cannot access it in any shape or form no wayo.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2016
pimplucious:

Guy, there isn't a way u can single out a single website for ban and not affect a lot more other sites. In effect it is technically impossible. Do ur research.

And besides, mmm isn't a scam, take ur time to understand how it works
I ask again howabout facebook? is MMM bigger than facebook??
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2016
famzynet:
6 years after graduating from University I have no tangible job to achieve anything useful. Since MMM came in ,I have been all smiles. I was able to buy a piece of land and now planning to build a house anytime next year. Nigerians government has done NOTHING to help me. And now ,they want to stop MMM. Thunder fire those useless and brainless house of reps!!!!!!! I spit on them. I spit on the useless man that raised the issue up. This is yr last last post in government. You just messed up your political career.

That news isn't from a. verified source. If such thing had taken place in the house, reputable media houses like Punch or Vanguard should be the ones carrying the news. Who/what is blackberrybabes? Very fake news. These haters of mmm and it participants keep fabricating one news or the other aimed at dissuading members of the public from joining and benefiting from the God's sent scheme. The only thing that stopped me from embarking on a one-man protest due to the hardship in the country was when mmm started paying me. If one idiot or some group of idiots now think they can shut down mmm so that i can go back hungry, they all shall die before mmm dies.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2016
9cguy:

I prefer my money to be duped dan leaving it to the bank, wey dem go use my money do business, make profit bt in turn charge me again for kippin money dia....... Baddest scammers ever liveth
have you read the warnings on MMM front page about NO ROI? you give so you might receive you have to give to recieve, so technically your money is always at stake, No one knows at what point you might lose but early birds will surely gain.There is no profit in MMM no interest.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2016
gurunlocker:

Yes, they might not have physical office. But I'm sure you understand how internet works?... They only have to shut down their website and voila, all money gone!!!

All this MMM agents should stop quoting me, I don't reply anyhow quote. Keep investing your money, I hope you are happy now!!!!
is it your money or your father's money? Face your folking business. I will keep promoting mmm. May thunder strike any enemy of mmm with their children. Who cares if you don't reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63