Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties (21481 Views)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Young03(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2016
he wS a deputy governor to that old thief elechi

all of them r thieves
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by nonsobaba: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2016
No wonder abakaliki people are all over anambra constituting nuisance because their state has been overrun by a greedy thief.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:
Let's see our IPOiDiots brothers and sisters react to this.

As expected.

You cry foul for Dasuki. The Hausas and Fulanis didn't even bother about the thief.
You wailed for Obanikoro and FFK - Yorubas don't care if those thieves are forever locked up.
You protested and gnashed your teeth for Saraki. The Ilorites even stoned him at a point for stealing their common wealth.
You cried for Patience Jonathan. I am sure most Ijaws wish she's made to account for her deeds.

Dem take am swear for una?

Well, you can cry us a river. Use the bucket here if you like. cheesy cheesy

not all Igbos biko. Some of us are politically de-tribalised and abreast of the massive corruption of the ineffectual buffoon. I rep Anambra and I support the Buhari's govt.
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by DonaTee(f): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Samogbo1:
Mba ana abara AGU. Dem no reach, Dave Umahi is an Iron gate(unmovable).
Simply a handiwork of Ogbonnaya Onu n d less popular Edon in conjunction with d angry "Ebola fighter" (former health minister under clueless GEJ).

Trust me, dey lack wat it takes to kill d political ambition of Dave Umahi. Ds man is a God sent to Ebonyi state though he has some bad sides but doesn't worth d media defamation. Y I dey even stress issue on a matter DAT is baseless n unworthy of time wastage.

Proud Ebonyian!

Jus negodu dis schizophrenic point of view. Ur type is d reason ebonyians r still under shackles. Ur generation unborn will get d brunt
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Ake1: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Too many looters in the south east. It's a pity
it's their pleasure always all time.
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by tonio2wo: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Too many looters in the south east. It's a pity

What is the outcome of obanikoro's case sef?
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Samogbo1(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
DonaTee:

Jus negodu dis schizophrenic point of view. Ur type is d reason ebonyians r still under shackles. Ur generation unborn will get d brunt

...Shows how shallow u reason, Ur generation is already feeling d brunt from my deductions.
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by meforyou1(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
are we in a military rule or what? i dont understand again
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by falxx: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:

As expected.

You cry foul for Dasuki. The Hausas and Fulanis didn't even bother about the thief.
You wailed for Obanikoro and FFK - Yorubas don't care if those thieves are forever locked up.
You protested and gnashed your teeth for Saraki. The Ilorites even stoned him at a point for stealing their common wealth.
You cried for Patience Jonathan. I am sure most Ijaws wish she's made to account for her deeds.

Some of you are damn too prematured and elementary to be a member of this forum. I advise you run back quickly to your parents kitchen and wash the plates, clean the chairs etc. because your post shows that your level of reasoning only matches that of a kitchen boy.
Just mentioned any apc members that has been arrested by efcc from the Hausa/Fulanis. Ffk/ Obanikoro are all pdp members. Saraki was arrested because he supported Deputy Senate president, meaning Saraki is being looked at as a pdp member, while GEJ family's case is very glaring case. From history and records, all those from south south and the Ipob are all enemies of Buhari. So what nonsense are you talking. Tell Buhari to probe Amaechi, Fashola, and other great thieves in apc, then we can say Buhari is actually fighting corruption

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by AfroBlue(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2016
"The report stated that EFCC placed an “under investigation” sign on the property, even though business activities were ongoing."

I don't get the thread title. Does not sealed mean closed up?
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by meforyou1(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2016
empiregalaxy:

1. aAfive-star hotel, Orsbon La Palm Hotel located at Mile 50, Abakaliki and

This has been there for 8yrs nw
Hw e carry concern dasuski
just like AP Plaza, Wuse Abuja that was locked by EFCC citing dasukigate. AP Plaza that had been in existence for more than 15 years

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by jerryfisher(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2016
bignene:
Nice one efcc
one of dem spotted....z
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2016
OkoYiboz:

You should be sacrificed to appease the god of foolishness.
anu ohia!!!!ull soon be sacrificed..
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by jerryfisher(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:

As expected.

who send you??

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2016
DonaTee:

Hahaha. Babe, you're funny! cheesy grin
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by windeal: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2016
nuti:

receive sense you WAILER

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by UchaNwababa: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why always ,my Governor?
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by DropShot: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
falxx:
Some of you are damn too prematured and elementary to be a member of this forum. I advise you run back quickly to your parents kitchen and wash the plates, clean the chairs etc. because your post shows that your level of reasoning only matches that of a kitchen boy.
Just mentioned any apc members that has been arrested by efcc from the Hausa/Fulanis. Ffk/ Obanikoro are all pdp members. Saraki was arrested because he supported Deputy Senate president, meaning Saraki is being looked at as a pdp member, while GEJ family's case is very glaring case. From history and records, all those from south south and the Ipob are all enemies of Buhari. So what nonsense are you talking. Tell Buhari to probe Amaechi, Fashola, and other great thieves in apc, then we can say Buhari is actually fighting corruption
[/s]
Senseless post.

grin grin
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by DropShot: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
franciskaine:
not all Igbos biko. Some of us are politically de-tribalised and abreast of the massive corruption of the ineffectual buffoon. I rep Anambra and I support the Buhari's govt.
I actually said IPOiDiots. I have many good Igbo friends who are not IPOiDiots.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by DonaTee(f): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Samogbo1:

...Shows how shallow u reason, Ur generation is already feeling d brunt from my deductions.

because of petty handouts ur exposing ur myopic n deja vu attitude. Even ur slave master after dave climbs down poverty will envelop u once again as its d trend.

I n my family are above Nigeria economy. Thnk God.

e pain u? Do d right thing n change ur attitude. Ego groundnut wey dem dey dash u wont establish u.
Take dis advise
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by brexit: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
EFFC has visited all the states in Nigeria except Abia and Abians are saying is there really EFCC in Nigeria?
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by MYGFGSGH: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:

I actually said IPOiDiots. I have many good Igbo friends who are not IPOiDiots.
How about OduduWaste or OduaPigs. Myopic yoruba tribalists, to them justice is just for them and their interest alone. Others do not exist.
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by DropShot: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
MYGFGSGH:
How about OduduWaste or OduaPigs. Myopic yoruba tribalists, to them justice is just for them and their interest alone. Others do not exist.
[/s]
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by nelsilvercloud(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
nuti:

receive sense you WAILER
zombies like u need serum, not sense
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by ezemacleo: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
[img][/img] wetin concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 1m Nigerians Live In London – Mayor Of London / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses / The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.