Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage (35205 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by amdo007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sometimes it takes as little as a listening ear and a functioning dick to keep her with you.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by soberdrunk(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
"Lack of sexual satisfaction"! angry
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by JVgal(f): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Goodoldays(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
My sister just got married,in as much as I feel happy for her i pity her not bkus she her hubby is bad but things about marriage she is yet to find out.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by TINALETC3(f): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Op is rite bt remember, marriage is 4 beta 4 worse, once u enta, u don enta b dat
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by sekundosekundo: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by goingape1: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:
Lack of emotional care, some husbands don't take time to understand their wives. They jump into conclusions.
are the wives taking there time to understand their husband? undecided

is it only women that need emotional care?

naija women are the most stingy and greedy set of creature.

by the way! women are the one who always jump into conclusions not men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by sekundosekundo: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Goodoldays:
My sister just got married,in as much as I feel happy for her i pity her not bkus she her hubby is bad but things about marriage she is yet to find out.

Things like what.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by sekundosekundo: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Goodoldays:

Things like what?.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by OsuOjukwu: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Lack of sexual satisfaction"! angry

yes! they roam various dating sites including Nairaland in search of dic.ks to satisfy them
my guys have fvcked so many of them here including popular ones

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Lovelynature(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
dovelike:
And many more cry
many more like...?

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Diadala:

Marriage is for better for worse
[size=14pt] Your position is biblical and religious but not social. Marriage is social. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by infantking(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
MOST TERRIFIC STORY OF A VICTIM!
READ AND SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE WHO YOU CARE FOR!! !

My name is Glorious. I am 26 years old. I never graduated from d university, simply bcoz I was stupid and careless.
On my 24th birthday, I received a nice gift. It was a blackberry phone. I always wanted one. It was like a right of passage.

My ex-boyfriend got it for me. He was a student like me, didn’t have a job, and I really never cared to ask as he could afford it. My concern at that point was ‘yes I had finally arrived.’

Other girls in my hostel had blackberries and I would always get pissed when I heard sounds of pings and messages coming into their phones at all hours and I would stare at my nokia phone and wish I could throw it away, but half bread they say is better than none.

So I hoped and even fasted to get a blackberry phone.

Looking back now, if I had the opportunity, I’d have a landline with no internet activity what so ever.

Anyway I got the blackberry phone and even got freeBIS subscription. At that moment my life was complete.

No more going to the cyber cafes to check my emails, my face-book or twitter. I had it all at my finger tips.

Life indeed was complete, or so I thought.

Anyway, I became addicted to my blackberry and also my social media applications, and since I had constant access, I quickly gained enough followers, and especially guys, mostly
because I had a lot of erotic pictures on my timeline. I was popular.

Finally, I felt I was the main girl. Everyone wanted to follow me. I didn’t care if it was virtual. It felt
good, checking out my profile and having well over 8,000 followers, more than half of which were guys, but one particular guy caught my attention.

Till this day, I don’t know what made him stand out, but we got chatty. He sent me direct messages and I replied.

He was quite a gentleman, and I can’t remember him ever asking for nude pictures unlike the rest of them.

So this made me comfortable with him. His name was Tobi. He said he was a doctor. I didn’t have any cause to doubt him. He had extensive knowledge and even gave me some medical advice from time to time.

We eventually moved from

Read full story >> http://enyocole.com/terrific-story-sexual-predators-victim/

Please share after reading so that others can learn.

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by diva90: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Timbuktuo:
You forgot to mention the economy.

That's where financial insecurity comes in
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by rattlesnake(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
make u na follow me waka comot from this thread
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
when they allow desperation nd societal pressure push dem to marry wrong pple

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by mira4u: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
IAmOged:

Why are there so many filthy women nowadays?
Most of them are really low life pieces of
poo
since they are without a doubt the
biggest cheaters today.

Low life Loser
women are everywhere now which is the
real reason why many of us Good men are
still Single now because of these filthy pigs.
And it is sad that many of us men had
been Cheated on at one time or another
since many of us really had this happened
to us at the time that we were married,
which it was a real shame that we Never
met the Right Woman from the very
beginning which many of us by now
would’ve been settled with a Good wife and
family just like the real Good old fashioned
women that were so much nicer and much
Easier to meet back then that really made
a Great wife at that time.
It is just too bad
that we weren’t born many years Earlier
which it would’ve saved us a lot of pain
and misery over the years.
relationship is a commitment not feeling...
all dose list above are just western formulated excuses for cheating hence all dis relationship woes

feminist should back off

Heart broken nigga!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by goingape1: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
amdo007:
Sometimes it takes as little as a listening ear and a functioning dick to keep her with you.
she will still find another functioning dick and leave!

naija women are dick addict
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by adexcharo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by adexcharo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Correct
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by kingcomet(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
because they do not know what they want
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by henryhemon(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Don't lament about the ladies .....pray to God to give your own woman,you will know there are still good women out there.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by jidxin(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
acunon:
Dear Op are you sure those reasons are complete?

Though you forgot to include.......
small joy stick

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by henryhemon(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Don't lament about the ladies .....pray to God to give your own woman,you will know there are still good women out there.....
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
the only acceptable reason is infidelity.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by henryhemon(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Don't lament about the ladies .....pray to God to give your own woman,you will know there are still good women out there.....when you meet a loyal woman treat her right cuz they 're hard to find.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
And also because they do not buy the 'nobody will want you anymore' nonsense. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by IAmOged(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
mira4u:

Heart broken nigga!!!

mtchwwww......aproko

ugly bitcch

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Revolva(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
when the man is damm broke the woman go change am for am

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by okowande(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
But wit all this factors d marriage can stil work if both party r mature emotionally, psychologically, and have pass d bloom of youth!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
taofeek11:
embarassed And don't forget, if they find out that their husband is GAY

That's under addiction or better still,perversion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Perfectly Timed Disaster Photos / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Most Touching Experience I've Had In A While.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.