Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage (35368 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by IAmOged(f): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

Thanks, hope you saw your black future too.

nonsense.....

i reject that in Jesus Name...

Aje....witch

Na you go get Red Future.....

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by IAmOged(f): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ginaz:

Thanks, hope you saw your black future too.

nonsense.....
i reject that in Jesus Name...
Aje....witch
Na you go get Red Future.....#GRAB HER BY PUSSSY#

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by jerryfisher(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
OsuOjukwu:
my sons out there, tap from this knowledge I want to share
Never make a ho.e into a housewife, a wild animal can never revert to domestic
tanks for the advice!!!, very gud one for those dat av ears
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by OsuOjukwu: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Youngpo413:
unfortunately we have more hoes than anyone can ever imagine.

They no longer hide it sef, even on Nairaland here their runz is well known
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by OsuOjukwu: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
okowande:
Not all married women r flirt mind ur language. Some responsible ones like myself r many here just to know what is trending. Onisokuso gbe enu sohun

I sense guilty conscience. just take it easy cos I see no reason why you should quote me
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by IAmOged(f): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Luckymay:

I just can't help but hate your type.

luckydube abi wetin be your name? ....

wetin i do you?...enh...wey u hate me?...huh...

you dont need prophet to tell you..... na poke-nosing go kill you.....APROKO...

mtchwww

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by OsuOjukwu: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
jerryfisher:
tanks for the advice!!!, very gud one for those dat av ears

wiz khalifa is a perfect example. a ho.e will always find one reason to leave even if it's 20 years marriage.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by jerryfisher(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
OsuOjukwu:

wiz khalifa is a perfect example. a ho.e will always find one reason to leave even if it's 20 years marriage.
I concur
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
....lack of cucumber grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Youngpo413: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2016
goingape1:
she will still find another functioning dick and leave!

naija women are dick addict
you are very correct, they are hardly satisfied, that's why most of them are busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship and will also cheat in marriage cos just 1 dick is not enough.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Youngpo413: 1:03am On Nov 11, 2016
kingcomet:
because they do not know what they want
they are called fish brains for nothing.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Youngpo413: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2016
EmpresFIDEL:
the only acceptable reason is infidelity.
this is not an issue if the man is rich.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by princeonx: 3:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Different people walk in and out of marriage for different reasons!
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by OlaRolls(m): 4:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Have you heard about MMM?
A platform that gives 30% of your money in 30days
No product selling
No targets
No registration fee
It does not affect your 8-5pm job?
All you need is an email, phone number, bank details and your name then the amount you will like to invest...
It's very simple and paying...
Whatsapp me @ 080three727200six
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by mira4u: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

mtchwwww......aproko

ugly bitcch

grin grin lol e still dey pain am. The heartbreak you experienced was epic. Pained nigga!!!

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by IAmOged(f): 6:20am On Nov 11, 2016
mira4u:

grin grin lol e still dey pain am. The heartbreak you experienced was well deserved. Pained nigga!!!

keep quiet...and congratulate me on my birthday jor....
old ugly auntie...

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2016
slurryeye:
Just one simple reason

[size=14pt]Most just don't know the shi.t they want![/size]

No, it's not always like that because in what you want, there you find what you don't want
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by mii4u(f): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2016
yinkard4me:
the only acceptable reason is infidelity.

how abt domestic violence?
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by warmachine(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2016
mii4u:

how abt domestic violence?

Mii4u do I know you?....does your name start with "L" and end with "O"
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Luckymay(f): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

mtchwww
I just can't help but laugh.
BTW are you really a she?
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Luckymay(f): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

mtchwww
Happy birthday by the way
Please. That dog on your profile is scary.
And I still hate you though.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by mii4u(f): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2016
warmachine:

Mii4u do I know you?....does your name start with "L" and end with "O"

no sir
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by IAmOged(f): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Luckymay:
I just can't help but laugh. BTW are you really a she?
you see again.....Solomakinde

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by IAmOged(f): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by IAmOged(f): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Luckymay:

Happy birthday by the way
Please. That dog on your profile is scary.
And I still hate you though.

I dont need birthday love from haters like you......

u go just get hypertension untop hating me .... stop it...

its bad for your health..

Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by MilesLamar(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2016
true
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Youngpo413:
this is not an issue if the man is rich.
money is not everything
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by goingape1: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2016
EmpresFIDEL:
money is not everything
but money is all what you people are looking for
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Brightscofild(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2016
goingape1:
you didnt add cheating? undecided

majority of our women walk out of marriage when catch red handed fvcking the other neibour .

MONEY! women marry because of money and when the money is no longer coming you see them opting out for a better option. just like parasite .

all of what you wrote are just rubbish!

those biiichtes will even stay with a drug addict and wife beater as far as the money is there.

6.Infidelity : Infidelity or cheating is a major
cause for divorces. It is the same for men and
women; they just cannot handle the truth that
their partner’s wavered. More than the physical
part they are often shocked that their partner
betrayed them emotionally. Women are known to
be more forgiving. Even then there are exceptions
and infidelity has caused women to walk out of
marriages and get a divorce.
These are the reasons why women walk out of a
marriage.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by EmmyDe25(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
EVery man has an addiction!!! same as women. I don't see this as a point.
Re: Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
EmpresFIDEL:
money is not everything
yet you Ladies can't date a guy who earns less than 100k monthly, money is not everything indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.