Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet (5835 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
We won't stop Talking*Who now is the REAL PROPHET OF GOD?● on the 2nd of July 2015, Prophet Nnamdi Kanu OPENLY Predicted Victory for Trump.● On the 6th of Nov 2016, Prophet T. B Joshua OPENLY Predicted Victory For Clinton.My people, Please Please and Please let's Reason.God no dey Lie. If you are still an Efulefu, please Receive Sense.Thank Chiukwu Okike Abiama for giving us Prophet NNAMDI KANU.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
NNAMDI has never said anything that didn't come to pass...He said he is going to destroy Nigeria with TRUTH...

The guy is a real prophet....unlike all these other maggots.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by SlayerSupreme: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
We all know Kanu is the true prophet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is why Abiama is a useless Idol

See the screenshots of people mentioning my name and insulting me...
At the end they didn't come up with a definite meaning of Abiama...

Radio biafra website said is god of Abraham why some of them are saying god of abraham, god that is great and god come close and know...

After insulting me that am not igbo. They can't provide a meaning for that useless Chukwu Abiama.. Ihere ono me unu...?

I keep saying it for all those calling Kanu a Godly man should watch this video... This says it all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by EzeNri(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
I started respecting him when he Predicted the herdsmen attack in February, 2014.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Radio biafra website said is god of Abraham why some of them are saying god of abraham, god that is great and god come close and know...

After insulting me that am not igbo. They can't provide a meaning for that useless Chukwu Abiama.. Ihere ono me unu...?

I keep saying it for all those calling Kanu a Godly man should watch this video... This says it all...

The slayer is here already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

The slayer is here cheesy

AntiIpoop AntiIpoop... I will only mention u and Badtman. .

None of them can come up with a meaning of Chukwu Abiama than abusing me. Even till now.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

None of them can come up with a meaning of Chukwu Abiama than abusing me. Even till now.
Weldone bro, destroye them with evidences grin . 100% I dey your back

Just give me a mention in any biafrauud thread and I will drill the goddamn thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Weldone bro, destroye them with evidences grin . 100% I dey your back

Just give me a mention in any biafrauud thread and I will drill the goddamn thread grin

IF U ARE NOT IGBO WHY THEN WILL U UNDERSTAND MY LANGUAGE...... CHUKWU ABIAMA IS THE NAME OUR FORE FATHERS HAS BEEN USING TO CALL OF THE SUPERNATURAL god it's our own language for him..... which means THE god THAT U WILL KNOW WHEN U COME CLOSER TO HIM...... IN IGBO Abia amara
ABIA------IF U COME
AMARA-------U WILL KNOW

NOW STOP INSULTING YA SELF WITH THIS CHILDISH ARGUMENT ON SOMETHING U DON'T KNOW.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2016
ezenwajosh:

IF U ARE NOT IGBO WHY THEN WILL U UNDERSTAND MY LANGUAGE...... CHUKWU ABIAMA IS THE NAME OUR FORE FATHERS HAS BEEN USING TO CALL OF THE SUPERNATURAL god it's our own language for him..... which means THE god THAT U WILL KNOW WHEN U COME CLOSER TO HIM...... IN IGBO Abia amara
ABIA------IF U COME
AMARA-------U WILL KNOW

NOW STOP INSULTING YA SELF WITH THIS CHILDISH ARGUMENT ON SOMETHING U DON'T KNOW.
Imodium, u just quoted the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Imodium, u just quoted the wrong person

AM SORRY PLS..... I WAS ANGRY WITH HIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

ABIA------IF U COME
AMARA-------U WILL KNOW

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by MeAboki(m): 2:41am On Nov 10, 2016
DDeliverer:
NNAMDI has never said anything that didn't come to pass...He said he is going to destroy Nigeria with TRUTH...

Oh yeah; then why didn't he see his arrest an incarceration and therefore avoided it ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 10, 2016
THERE IS NO BASIS FOR THIS QUESTION
NNAMDI KANU'S every prophecy has come to pass..... or is still valid based on the time period, THE AFONJA PASTOR on the other hand has disappointed big time so, NK wins with 999999999999999999999 hits, 9999999999999999999999999999 combos and 9999999999999999damages dealt! plus, that guy NK is a true man of CHUKWU PURU IME IHE NILE!

he is the reason i TOOK THE OATH.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 10, 2016
please my IGBO brothers, stop interpreting ABIAMA literally.
ABIAMA according to historians means HE WHO COMES AS A WITNESS. this is the meaning of the name which was mistranslated by the whites to ABRAHAM!
so, CHUKWU ABIAMA simply means GOD OF ABRAHAM.
if you wanna know more about IGBO HISTORY, goy find this book BEFORE THE COVENANTS and if you cant find it, hit me up, i will send you a free PDF of the book.
if you no be IGBO PERSON, no just disturb me o

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by evilapc: 4:45am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You talk like a foolish foooool... even before there is anything like biafra, people have saying chukwu abiama lekwa, help me, will judge us...chukwu abiama this or that....Kanu is not the originator of chukwu abiama, ..just like OBASi bi n'elu, I think chukwu abiama is mostly use by Abia people

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by midol: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

What a great exposure from you again! Please call omenka and modath to see our greatest exposure God bless you, you are the greatest exposer in the milky way. Allah be with you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed or whatever you call yourself, you spend a lot of time that you could convert to better your life in search of dirt against Nnamdi kanu so some idiots here to accept you and hail you. Doesn't that make you feel stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Pavore9: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2016
None as l also predicted Trump's win way back but it does not make me a Prophet!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by KINGwax007(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2016
DDeliverer:

but he didn't see that he wld be locked in kirikiri. grin grin grin

He is a learner...

Wait make I call his oga...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2016
evilapc:

You talk like a foolish foooool... even before there is anything like biafra, people have saying chukwu abiama lekwa, help me, will judge us...chukwu abiama this or that....Kanu is not the originator of chukwu abiama, ..just like OBASi bi n'elu, I think chukwu abiama is mostly use by Abia people

[size=24pt]I don't care what people say tell us the meaning of Abiama simple and short [/size]

After all the insults tell me the meaning of Abiama. Tell me the branch of Igbo..
Because all of us have being abusing me.
Yet no simple meaning of the argued Abiama...

Tufiakwa...

Abiama is an olden days god worshipped by our fathers.
Hence u can't pull a point to prove is God. I will not believe...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2016
ezenwajosh:

ABIA------IF U COME
AMARA-------U WILL KNOW

Just imagine this fellow.

You're saying Chukwu Abiama is a name for supernatural gods... With small letter...

Let me tell u. All other gods are supernatural. Including God the father...

Not because abiama is a supernatural god. I will call him God...

Give me that branch of Igbo... You guys are yet to vomit a point...
Not abia amara. I say Abiama...
Don't jump words tell us the meaning

I will not insult back because I am civilised

BiafraudExposed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by gidgiddy: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2016
MeAboki:

Oh yeah; then why didn't he see his arrest an incarceration and therefore avoided it ?

Did he tell you he was avoiding arrest and incarceration? If he had wanted to avoid that, he would have stayed put in London. The man said he would return, he even announced the date he would return. He knew he was a wanted man and he fearlessly returned to Nigeria. The man is passionate about his beliefs. There are many Nigerians abroad who have no beef with the federal Government but will not step foot into this God forsaken country.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Badtman(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Biafraudexposed Omenka Antipop OmidinaOlayemi has Ipod yoot gone Mad again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by daveson2020(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Chai the rate these yoruba people are crying about this biafra restoration is very embarrassing and alarming. One thing they did not know is nnamdi kanu is not doing this by himself if he were doing it by himself we all know that Nigeria is a mother killer country they would have killed him by now if they had the chance. But because he was sent by the super natural master there is no way they can harm him and there is no way biafra can not be restored through nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by omenka(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Badtman:
Biafraudexposed Omenka Antipop OmidinaOlayemi has Ipod yoot gone Mad again
Joshua is a fraud, Kanu is a fraudulent bleached big flat footed recalcitrant red Bonobo monkey.

Eod.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Badtman(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
BiafraudExposed or whatever you call yourself, you spend a lot of time that you could convert to better your life in search of dirt against Nnamdi kanu so some idiots here to accept you and hail you. Doesn't that make you feel stupid?
infact i Love your Profile Picture Caption "Bit, ch " you are comfam BIT,CH who is Following the idiotic, Useless, Jobless IPOB terrorist yoot on NL,
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2016
iamkeyz:
please my IGBO brothers, stop interpreting ABIAMA literally.
ABIAMA according to historians means HE WHO COMES AS A WITNESS. this is the meaning of the name

can u see all the IPOb/PDP are coming with a different meaning of Abiama...

[size=24pt]Yet u want me to worship that useless Chukwu Abiama dat u don't even know the meaning [/size]

CPsadchief of politics)
BiafraudExposed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
MissyB3 , Fynestboi ,
ijebabe
naijacutee Ishilove

Please take this to religion is about prophecies and who's called from God.. And who's simply God..

Its explicitly a religious post...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Badtman:
infact i Love your Profile Picture Caption "Bit, ch " you are comfam BIT,CH who is Following the idiotic, Useless, Jobless IPOB terrorist yoot on NL,
Receive sense
You're really stupid so if I join him in bashing ipod people I'll become loved by idiots like you? Get a life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Corps Members, 24 Others Die In Enugu Auto Crash / Fire At Abonima Jetty & Atali Eneka Road In Port Harcourt / How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.