Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert (65512 Views)

D'banj Arrives Turkey In Style (Photo) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With Scantily Dressed Curvy US Model,symba At Lagos Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Pascalin90: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
It has always been his way.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
Why flaunting yeye laps When yo laps no fresh,u still get mind to flaunt sad
I'm out! Bye!
I just checked yr dp and,,,
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by redcliff: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Flexygist:
The Kokomaster landed at Heathrow Airport and stunned other travellers with his beautiful Kokolet.

Dbanj will be performing with special guests live in Manchester 11th November, Birmingham 12th November and London 13th November.

See Photos below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/10/photos-dbanj-arrives-uk-with-stunning-ladies-for-his-upcoming-concert/

Lol. Heathrow ko. You know the cold wey dey outside now? Nobody sef fit dress like this inside house this time talkess of outside...lol
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by helphelp: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2016
When dis dude wan retire...
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Olulinks(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2016
This guy still dey sing not to talk of concert? Wonders shall never end.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2016
those are models na. btw wetin dbanj wan perform, d guy isnt musically relevant again, the age of singing crappy songs have passed so i wonder whatelse he has left to deliever.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Dyt(f): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Are the girls not cold?
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icecomrade: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Kool
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Koolking(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2016
Flexygist:
The Kokomaster landed at Heathrow Airport Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert).

This is what Lawlahdey was talking about in the other thread. SMH for most girls

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by kingsman66(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2016
when money flows girls becomes tissue paper

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by obstead200(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2016
after all the posing or photographs, I only hope those naked girls came to UK with proper warm clothing.
because.......
winter is here
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:
He dresses like a clown undecided
judging by ur lips,,u should have a nice suck able pussy,,, smiles just being silly but u sweet
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by divinehand2003(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2016
When you finally go broke, we won't need a babalawo to find how it happened.
Invest wisely young man and stop galavanting with all these jezebels.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by ephi123(f): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=nikkypearl post=50913083][/quote]

soooo funny cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by harlee(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2016
This guy sha dey try bring back 2 life him dead career
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Danpotter(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2016
The airport security personnels allowed all this. WE ARE TRULY IN A WHORISH WORLD
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
I just checked yr dp and,,,
grin wetin ?
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2016
prettyboi1989:
those are models na. btw wetin dbanj wan perform, d guy isnt musically relevant again, the age of singing crappy songs have passed so i wonder whatelse he has left to deliever.
his songs weren't crapy dude

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by drnoel: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
Why flaunting yeye laps When yo laps no fresh,u still get mind to flaunt sad
I'm out! Bye!

Chai, ur comment got me rolling on the floor. Pls educate us in details on how to look out for fresh laps?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by NairaMaster1(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2016
The glory of womanhood is at stake.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin wetin ?
ur lips
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
judging by ur lips,,u should have a nice suck able pussy,,, smiles just being silly but u sweet

That's 14yrs prison time in your country shocked
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by sisisioge: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Eja nla baba! All these your decorations no be for here o grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2016
this dbanj no get sense.
can't he see wardrobe malfunction

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:
He dresses like a clown undecided

is dat nt wat u pple tag as swag
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by vallyjohn: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2016
which concert wetin he de go sing...wey d songs dey?? unless say he de go remix ein old songs
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2016
askibee:

is dat nt wat u pple tag as swag

Nope. What he's wearing makes no sense to me.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by ollygreen: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2016
I think say cold dey
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

Nope. What he's wearing makes no sense to me.

same as me but gals dig it

u will hear 'ouch he is so carratous looking' he looks like a carrot in clothes
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
his songs weren't crapy dude
lol naso, go and listen to the track "entertainer" towards d end of the song he was spitting some gibberish. now tell me thats no crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.