Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert (65510 Views)

D'banj Arrives Turkey In Style (Photo) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With Scantily Dressed Curvy US Model,symba At Lagos Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2016
tyson99:
This guy is not even making waves like before again

Chey the mighty 2face dey make waves like before??

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by yinkslinks(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2016
Baby i always got your back.
nikkypearl:
grin smh for you and the sick nigga
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2016
Twaci:
This killed my soul cheesy cheesy

See freshest laps! cheesy

*back to the topic*

There's greater beauty and sexiness in showing less and leaving it all to imagination. Now that we have seen it all, what next?

And that thing that one wear for head undecided

Is that a dead rabbit?

Yes, Twaci. I like it better when ladies twerk in a dress. cheesy
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by emerged01(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2016
tyson99:
This guy is not even making waves like before again
No king rules forever.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Raskasal(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=nikkypearl post=50913083][/quote]

Lol fresh laps indeed. NL's no go kill person with laff
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:
He dresses like a clown undecided

Thats why they say he's got style.i guess u'd rather have him dress like a church boy to an Afro music concert.

BTW I love his shoes.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by tomdon(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2016
This guy go de fukk like mad
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Damfostopper(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
Why flaunting yeye laps When yo laps no fresh,u still get mind to flaunt sad
I'm out! Bye!
you would av done d same thing if given d chance... as if ur laps fresh

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by mayoadegbola(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

That's 14yrs prison time in your country shocked

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Dat iz smfin shocked shocked
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by niyi123: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
He has a big dick they can ride on all night,, reverse cow girl style

You claimed to be a gospel musician in one of your thread, it is a pity that your life style is in reverse.

What an hypocrite singing a gospel song in the church.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by shegz24(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
the Rooney of Nigeria music industry
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by francisbarrack(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm out! Bye!

Jealousy.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by repogirl(f): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wont they catch cold? smiley
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Now,give me a reason men won't see ladies as objects of satisfaction?

Rubbish!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by bebe2(f): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=nikkypearl post=50913083][/quote]

Those are thighs not laps grin grin
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Richy4(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
That's why I like winter....Summer, even people with wayo legs will be wearing short stuffs. sad.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Richy4:
That's why I like winter....Summer, even people with wayo legs will be wearing short stuffs. sad.

It's winter in the UK. People would be looking at them like they're mad. That's why dbanj has a hat on.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by DedeNkem: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flexygist:
The Kokomaster landed at Heathrow Airport and stunned other travellers with his beautiful Kokolet.

Dbanj will be performing with special guests live in Manchester 11th November, Birmingham 12th November and London 13th November.

See Photos below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/10/photos-dbanj-arrives-uk-with-stunning-ladies-for-his-upcoming-concert/

D'banj didn't arrive with the girls, they welcomed him at the airport! You clueless Nigerian!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Richy4(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

It's winter in the UK. People would be looking at them like they're mad. That's why dbanj has a hat on.

Are you kidding me? how did they manage to wear that during winter.....They must be really insane
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Iny3(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm out! Bye!
oya Aunty show us ur laps that's fresh abeg....Jealousy kobo kobo
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Collins0609(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
If u have it,flaunt it.haters everywhere,Jealousy go kill u
nikkypearl:
I'm out! Bye!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by bestpunterever: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
this one is high grin
lol
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by fortunechy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
LovePeddler everywia
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by agbadajean(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dbange is a failure
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by beautyoftheLord: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
As a woman, I feel totally ashamed and disgusted. D banj is fully clothed but the women are virtually naked. Where is your pride as a human being. The devil is truly the father of this world. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nuelyoyo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm out! Bye!
Couldn't find pics of ya laps in Ur DP tongue
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by CloudResident(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
No wonder 'Koko garri ' went into extinction. undecided
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by sirmondex(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Woman is actually the cheapest thing readily available that money can buy.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by NuFarma(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
He has a big dick they can ride on all night,, reverse cow girl style

That's what you imagine yourself doing to him whenever you masturbate abi?

beautyoftheLord:
As a woman, I feel totally ashamed and disgusted. D banj is fully clothed but the women are virtually naked. Where is your pride as a human being. The devil is truly the father of this world. lipsrsealed

Mumu. As if u won't do the same if you were with him.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by beautyoftheLord: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
NuFarma:

That's what you imagine yourself doing to him whenever you masturbate abi?

Mumu. As if u won't do the same if you were with him.

I think that is very daft of you to make such a statement. You don't know me. Or how old I am. I am married with kids for Christ sake. Even when I was single my parents both professors brought us up in a good home and I never went UNCLAD. Look in deeply you are the MUMU. I repeat its disgusting for women to go UNCLAD, where is their sense of pride.

P. S: Do well to teach your kids and train them up that way. They will make fine girls being strippers and harbors. It's apparent you grew up in just a house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.