Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert (65513 Views)

D'banj Arrives Turkey In Style (Photo) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With Scantily Dressed Curvy US Model,symba At Lagos Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by elijahkayode(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
niyi123:

You claimed to be a gospel musician in one of your thread, it is a pity that your life style is in reverse.

What an hypocrite singing a gospel song in the church.
so what I just typed is a lie abi, hypocrites
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
niyi123:

You claimed to be a gospel musician in one of your thread, it is a pity that your life style is in reverse.

What an hypocrite singing a gospel song in the church.
mean while this account belongs to my brother who is a gospel vocalist "ask questions next time,
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by NuFarma(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

I think that is very daft of you to make such a statement. You don't know me. Or how old I am. I am married with kids for Christ sake. Even when I was single my parents both professors brought us up in a good home and I never went UNCLAD. Look in deeply you are the MUMU. I repeat its disgusting for women to go UNCLAD, where is their sense of pride. As I am rounding up my doctoral thesis, you believe my life's ambition or fantasy is to stand naked with dbang. Realize that not everyone one on nairaland is in the same "class" like you. Psychologically, socially, academically etc.

P. S: Do well to teach your kids and train them up that way. They will make fine girls being strippers and harlots. It's apparent you grew up in just a house. For that, I won't blame you. Na wetin you come meet.

Lol. See how you tried so hard to defend yourself. Anyway, from your response, I can tell you're not even attractive in the first place. So don't bother going near d'banj.

And who is the MUMU between us? You said I'm daft to make such a statement because I don't know you. But proceeded to say it's apparent I "grew up in such a house". Shaming tactic doesn't work on me. I'm not the average type pussy-man you relate with on a daily basis.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
ewooo..ndi a anagokwa asaii..kolo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.