Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage (941 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by smilyhand(m): 1:42am On Nov 01, 2009
gals did you sleep with a guy before marriage
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 01, 2009
Sebi you were born of a woman and have lived/ lives with women. . . .
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by unitee(f): 3:12am On Nov 01, 2009
no
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by africhika(f): 3:55am On Nov 01, 2009
smily, who is that in your profile pic?

cuz, that brotha ain't bad looking at all
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 01, 2009
uhmmmmmmm
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by patwhizkid(f): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2009
Do yu mean sleeping on the same bed with him?
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Macgreat(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2009
patwhizkid:

Do yu mean sleeping on the same bed with him?

No, sleeping on another bed with him grin
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by patwhizkid(f): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2009
Did i ask yu? Gbeborun
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Macgreat(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2009
patwhizkid:

Did i ask yu? Gbeborun

Is an open question. . .
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by patwhizkid(f): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2009
Wu said so? Open question my ass
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by lovemoi2(f): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2009
dis question na for married people? or d poster no sabi construct question grin grin grin
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2009
yes o married people only because i dont know wat is so special about this bed sef. . . .abi dem don wound di poster ni?
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by coolier(f): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
Sometimes you don't get to marry your first love.
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
coolier:

Sometimes you don't get to marry your first love.
Please justify that statement:::i will prefer::
Almost all the time you don't get to marry your first love.
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by coolier(f): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
Most gals have slept with a guy before marriage!
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by PAININASS: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
We must have sex before getting married.I must test her engine
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by boy1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^ur profile pic is crazy. . .oyibo yeye.
topic--it's very important 2 sample b4 marriage.
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by posakosa(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ OP; ask yur momsi na. grin grin grin
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Gabry(f): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2009
no!
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by mevisbleek: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
i slept with 62 guys before i got married
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by lovemoi2(f): 4:49am On Nov 02, 2009
mevisbleek:

i slept with 62 guys before i got married

damn gal hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Pweety4me(f): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2009
@OP poster who told u dat i am married or about marrying? tongue so basically your question is did u keep your virginity untill u got married?or was your husband d one 2 disvirgin u?. . .unless i am mistaken ooo poster dat na d question besides virgins they say r rare these days so hm!. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by SisiKill1: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2009
How about this,

Guys did you sleep with a gal before marriage?

Better yet, frame the question in an ALL INCLUSIVE manner, coz last i checked girls aren't the only ones having sex, so single em out?
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Pweety4me(f): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^Yes Men r d worst hungry beasts rocks stars. . . grin lipsrsealed
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by patwhizkid(f): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2009
lol
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Pweety4me(f): 3:02am On Nov 03, 2009
wink
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by finemocha(f): 3:22am On Nov 03, 2009
no, i slept with a female goat
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by kpolli(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2009
no the topic should be "DO U THINK BEFORE TYPING"
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by Abbeycity4(f): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2009
PAININASS:

We must have sex before getting married.I must test her engine
LMAO!!!! ur profile pix has said it all anyway grin grin
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by posakosa(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2009
Abbey_city:

LMAO!!!! your profile pix has said it all anyway grin grin

that profile pic is serious--- shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gals Did You Sleep With A Guy Before Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2009
Should a thread be started over this issue

99% girls sleep with their guys before getting married and we all that. So asking such question makes no sense at all because even you my dear topic starter is guilty of the same offence (Adultery).

(1) (Reply)

Women Have Such Low Self Confidence / A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, / Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.