Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Advice Me: I Am Attracted To Only Goodlooking Guys But Ugly Ones Treat Me Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am Attracted To Only Goodlooking Guys But Ugly Ones Treat Me Better (694 Views)

Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Am Attracted To Only Goodlooking Guys But Ugly Ones Treat Me Better by PenAStory: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/11/10/advice-me-i-am-attracted-to-only-good-looking-guys-but-ugly-ones-treat-me-better/

Dear PAS readers, would you rather date a good looking guy that treats you like thrash or an ugly guy who treats you like a princess? This is the case of Funke, a 27 year old girl who sent in her email, read her experience and share your thoughts below:

Good day, my name is Funke, a 27 year old girl that is considered attractive and smart by men. The only problem with it is that the kind of men that I attract are usually not the type of men that I want. In my entire dating history, I have only date three men that I genuinely would say fell into my specification but they ended up breaking my heart in their different ways.

Twice now, I have dated two guys also that are not in my stereotype of my kind of guy but I realised about these two guys is that they treated me better than the ones I was crazily in love with. While ‘my type’ treated me like thrash sometimes and could leave me to myself for days or weeks on end, the ugly ones treated me like I am the Queen of England herself.

I hope to get married soon but I am seriously confused because I have been single for sometime because I have been convincing myself I don’t want to settle for less. The guys that have been asking for my hand don’t fall into the so good-looking category. Should I keep waiting for my prince charming or go ahead with a guy that is not so great in looks but I believe loves me.

I know some people would say looks are not everything but I would like to remind people with such opinions that this is the man I would spend the rest of my life with and waking up to an ugly man daily can have its psychological effects if you are someone that likes good things.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Source: PenAStpry - www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Am Attracted To Only Goodlooking Guys But Ugly Ones Treat Me Better by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Create ya own man nau as At 27 you still no wan drop standards Wait oo.. till you're 45 and beauty has depreciated then you'll know whatsup!

(1) (Reply)

The Major Shocking Reason Why Women Love Bad Boys! / Which One Is More Embarrassing??? / 6 Ways To Support Your Partner After A MAJOR Loss:no 6 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.