Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

why are they like dat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why are they like dat (4269 Views)

Abortion : Ladies can do What they Like With Their Bodies ! ( graphic ) / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why are they like dat by iykekelvins(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
All this Igbo and Yoruba talk sef..
Jejely looking for one fine Delta Babe

1 Like

Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
kaziblake:
You guys are actually the real tribalist

Pls how are we the tribalist?.. undecided

Be truthful to urself can u marry and igbo guy?
Re: why are they like dat by iamharkinwaley: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Igbo men sucks, I can't just withstand their horrible body...... They are epitome of bad pple.... Bleep!!! ipob
Re: why are they like dat by Akinz0126(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Well am very disappointed with the variety of comments of hate and bitterness I read about Yoruba which obviously am not an exception it's quiet unfortunate that has we have it in yoruba land so You have it in Igbo land also there's this bae who appens to be an Igbo girl who I so so much Love who I don't mind working down the aisle but she told me it's can't work cause her parent is against it marrying a yoruba guy so you can imagine.Even with that inter marriage is still fast spreading take it or live it Yoruba girls are the only set of girls who were and still marrying all kinds of tribe before you quotes me pls make a research about it.Yoruba marries nupe,igbo,hausa,gbaghyi to mention but afew.

1 Like

Re: why are they like dat by ednut1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
backward mentality
Re: why are they like dat by kaziblake(f): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Pls how are we the tribalist?.. undecided

Be truthful to urself can u marry and igbo guy?
Yes..my fiance is an Igbo guy from orlu
Re: why are they like dat by kaziblake(f): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kellibae:

lol.. maybe before i would have but now no no no and no.
even if i consider dat my parents would not.

i cant o not after what my brother went through
Did he marry a yoruba woman?
Re: why are they like dat by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wetin concern Igbo man n Pig? ppl wey dey use hand clean yansh. U want me to die of AFONJASITIS

2 Likes

Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Yes..my fiance is an Igbo guy from orlu

Then i guess u are nt a yoruba gal
I can bet anythin on it
Re: why are they like dat by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
An average yoruba man will point accusing fingers on igbos that they are tribalist

When they are more tribalists than igbos..
I notice that yoruba mums dont allow their daughter to marry igbo men except the daughter insisted.

Most yoruba parents train their kids up especially gals with the mindset of hating igbos and not marry igbo men.

In this 21st century they still dwell in old stories btween the teo tribes yet they claim they are more educative and exposed.... why?

Op, do u know that 3 of my exs in the past , on different periods of my life are igbo guys . And they actually gave me one singular reason at different periods why they couldn't marry me. Because their fuccking parents vowed to disown them if they marry non igbos as wife! I was completely heartbroken and shattered.. As if my heart had been torn into shreds.

And one stupidd thing about me, which have stopped is that my first experience with the igbo guy should have taught me a lesson but someone like me usually bounce back, gives the next new guy benefit of doubt and get bitten all over again. Most guys can say heaven and earth to get into the pants.. But after a while, the true nature of my parents said they will kill themselves if I marry non igbo as wife, eventually raise it ugly head.
So u now see the reason why Yoruba and other tribes warn their daughters never to take an igbo guy, serious..
When I have my girls .. I will tell them my story and advise them never ever date an igbo guy or take him serious.
U can fucck him for fun and move on, if u must.. But to be serious with him? Baby girl when the time comes for him to play the card of My parents said.. Then u will understand what I went through too.
Simple.

2 Likes

Re: why are they like dat by Kellibae(f): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Did he marry a yoruba woman?

not actually married
he dated this yoruba girl for almost 3yrs they were so into one another and whole family welcomed d gal aswell just to kill this yoruba-igbo rift.

but when they are about discussing marriage her mum crashed everythin .

my brother was heart broken and almost lost his senses
started acting strange... neva sleeps nor eat at home, quarrels with every1 on every slightest thin.
mum cried everyday coz of him

it actually took d intervention of God to bring him back.

its a long story my dear at d same time an experience i dnt like recalling again.
now my brother is happily married to a delta gal early this year.

2 Likes

Re: why are they like dat by ElsonMorali: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kellibae:

lol.. maybe before i would have but now no no no and no.
even if i consider dat my parents would not.

i cant o not after what my brother went through

So gist me. What did your brother go through?

#modified: I just saw your gist up there.

Well that can happen in any tribe. I'm sure you know that. I could narrate this same exact story for you involving other tribes.

If your soul mate, the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh is Yoruba, better not hesitate. smiley
Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Amelian:

Op, do u know that 3 of my exs in the past , on different periods of my life are igbo guys . And they actually gave me one singular reason at different periods why they couldn't marry me. Because their fuccking parents vowed to disown them if they marry non igbos as wife! I was completely heartbroken and shattered.. As if my heart had been torn into shreds.

And one stupidd thing about me, which have stopped is that my first experience with the igbo guy should have taught me a lesson but someone like me usually bounce back, gives the next new guy benefit of doubt and get bitten all over again. Most guys can say heaven and earth to get into the pants.. But after a while, the true nature of my parents said they will kill themselves if I marry non igbo as wife, eventually raise it ugly head.
So u now see the reason why Yoruba and other tribes warn their daughters never to take an igbo guy, serious..
When I have my girls .. I will tell them my story and advise them never ever date an igbo guy or take him serious.
U can fucck him for fun and move on, if u must.. But to be serious with him? Baby girl when the time comes for him to play the card of My parents said.. Then u will understand what I went through too.
Simple.

Hmmm.!.. are u a yoruba girl ? If yes then i can tell u that those marriages wouldnt have worked out even if thos guys proposed.
Becoz ur parents would have ruined the whole plan trust me i know wat im saying.

Yes if u are talking about dating...i hav dated a yoruba girl in d past in school but that was just for fun not marriage...they can date igbomen but to marry them is hard.
I know some igbo guys who have experinced such, infact one of them is my old friend ikenna.

Lol and don't say other tribes dont marry igbo men.... we marry edo gals a lot and they marry our girls too.
my uncle (my mum's side) married edo
they marry our girls too. (my 2 sisters married edo men)
we marry delta gals we marry akwa ibom

The beef is only btween igbo and yoruba.
And it is mostly caused by yoruba parents.
I know there are tribal igbo parents too.
But yoruba has it more expecially wen it has to do with marrying their daughter
I know im sayin.
They do date igbo men but yoruba parents will eventually ruin it if leading to marriage
dats very bad!
Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Akinz0126:
Well am very disappointed with the variety of comments of hate and bitterness I read about Yoruba which obviously am not an exception it's quiet unfortunate that has we have it in yoruba land so You have it in Igbo land also there's this bae who appens to be an Igbo girl who I so so much Love who I don't mind working down the aisle but she told me it's can't work cause her parent is against it marrying a yoruba guy so you can imagine.Even with that inter marriage is still fast spreading take it or live it Yoruba girls are the only set of girls who were and still marrying all kinds of tribe before you quotes me pls make a research about it.Yoruba marries nupe,igbo,hausa,gbaghyi to mention but afew.

Oga thats a fat lie.
Yoruba women hardly marry igbo. Its not that the gals aint willing to marry igbo men but because their parents poison their mind against igbo men right from child hood.. i dont kno why they do thid its very bad for unity.

I dont dispute the fact that there are tribal igbo parents too but its worst in yoruba part expecially when it has to their daughters.
yes They can date igbo men but they hardly marry.
Re: why are they like dat by moyakz(m): 2:00am On Nov 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

alot in unilag I fvck bt dnt marry tongue
see as ur lie big!i'm an akokaite nd we dnt do such.
Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:14am On Nov 11, 2016
moyakz:

see as ur lie big!i'm an akokaite nd we dnt do such.

grin grin grin "We dnt do that"
U are funny im above kid lies... so unilag babes are hilary clinton or wat.? undecided

No be today brother.
Re: why are they like dat by kaziblake(f): 4:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Kellibae:

not actually married
he dated this yoruba girl for almost 3yrs they were so into one another and whole family welcomed d gal aswell just to kill this yoruba-igbo rift.

but when they are about discussing marriage her mum crashed everythin .

my brother was heart broken and almost lost his senses
started acting strange... neva sleeps nor eat at home, quarrels with every1 on every slightest thin.
mum cried everyday coz of him

it actually took d intervention of God to bring him back.

its a long story my dear at d same time an experience i dnt like recalling again.
now my brother is happily married to a delta gal early this year.
Eeyah...the girl wasn't ready if not she would have fought for love...
I'm ready to fight for mine

1 Like

Re: why are they like dat by kaziblake(f): 4:24am On Nov 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Then i guess u are nt a yoruba gal
I can bet anythin on it
That's your business
Re: why are they like dat by Corussa: 5:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Tribalism Is Just Pride And Prejudice. ?. No Tribe's Better Than Other One..
Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2016
kaziblake:
That's your business

U are even igbo shocked
Its a shame
Re: why are they like dat by francollimasso: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Is only the poor that discriminate, the rich marry from different tribe effortlessly. Presently am yoruba but my fiancee is igbo, though in the beginning she said thesame thing, I told her am the worst person on earth, later she discovered that reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: why are they like dat by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hmmm.!.. are u a yoruba girl ? If yes then i can tell u that those marriages wouldnt have worked out even if thos guys proposed.
Becoz ur parents would have ruined the whole plan trust me i know wat im saying.

Yes if u are talking about dating...i hav dated a yoruba girl in d past in school but that was just for fun not marriage...they can date igbomen but to marry them is hard.
I know some igbo guys who have experinced such, infact one of them is my old friend ikenna.

Lol and don't say other tribes dont marry igbo men.... we marry edo gals a lot and they marry our girls too.
my uncle (my mum's side) married edo
they marry our girls too. (my 2 sisters married edo men)
we marry delta gals we marry akwa ibom

The beef is only btween igbo and yoruba.
And it is mostly caused by yoruba parents.
I know there are tribal igbo parents too.
But yoruba has it more expecially wen it has to do with marrying their daughter
I know im sayin.
They do date igbo men but yoruba parents will eventually ruin it if leading to marriage
dats very bad!

Am not Yoruba, that's the irony of it.. Am partly Asaba partly Warri... But inbetween am shocked in your family, the men marry other tribes that are far from the east. Well possibly it's not in my destiny to end up with an igbo guy and which I have accepted as fate. There are other tribes to choose from. smiley
Have placed such pasts behind me and thank God, am not with an igbo guy this time around.. Cause the last thing I need to hear is My parents said. It's so baffling that full grown men in their 30s will be saying my mummy said.. My dad said he forbides him from marrying outside east regions..i cant even my head round it.. A man, the woman looks up to, comes up one day, saying my mummy, my daddy grin, that's way beyond my comprehension. Honestly such statements make the guy appear as a little boy, even though he appears grown up.. That's why I became hard and no nonsense lady towards guys, especially if we are not dating and soft towards ladies, and extremely soft towards kids. Cause Av not seen any leadership role in any of my past exs.. And a woman looks up to her man. sad
Even me way back that I was in my 20s, my parents could not dictate 2 me whom to marry. How much more now? Cmon?
But with what you've said about your family.. It's very good to see a different mindset of igbo way of thinking through your family.. Keep it up.. Cause it breeds unity smiley
Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Amelian:

Am not Yoruba, that's the irony of it.. Am partly Asaba partly Warri... But inbetween am shocked in your family, the men marry other tribes that are far from the east. Well possibly it's not in my destiny to end up with an igbo guy and which I have accepted as fate. There are other tribes to choose from. smiley
Have placed such pasts behind me and thank God, am not with an igbo guy this time around.. Cause the last thing I need to hear is My parents said. It's so baffling that full grown men in their 30s will be saying my mummy said.. My dad said he forbides him from marrying outside east regions..i cant even my head round it.. A man, the woman looks up to, comes up one day, saying my mummy, my daddy grin, that's way beyond my comprehension. Honestly such statements make the guy appear as a little boy, even though he appears grown up.. That's why I became hard and no nonsense lady towards guys, especially if we are not dating and soft towards ladies, and extremely soft towards kids. Cause Av not seen any leadership role in any of my past exs.. And a woman looks up to her man. sad
Even me way back that I was in my 20s, my parents could not dictate 2 me whom to marry. How much more now? Cmon?
But with what you've said about your family.. It's very good to see a different mindset of igbo way of thinking through your family.. Keep it up.. Cause it breeds unity smiley

Hm!. U met the wrong people my dear igbo men marry everywhere not just my family people.
I kno many other igbo guys who married from those south south states.

The their poblem is with yoruba.
Yoruba parents poison the mind of their female kids.
I have asked some yoruba gals who are my friends about this, and they gav me same reason "their parents" thats why they can date igbo guys but hardly marry (coz their parents wont know about the dating aspect)

I remember having som discussion on social media with one yoruba gal who is half igbo.
And he told me her dont dnt allow her speak igbo or bear igbo name her mum gave her. undecided. I swaer this is is true. And i was shocked.
When i asked why she told me he dnt like the language undecided

So tell me.. hearing this as an igbo man do u think i would ever allow any of my relatives go close to any yoruba man for marriage? HELL NO!

anyways thanks for ur words dear.
But just know that we marry everyhere
If i had know u earlier befor now maybe i would have proved u wrong cheesy
Re: why are they like dat by Kellibae(f): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2016
kaziblake:
Eeyah...the girl wasn't ready if not she would have fought for love...
I'm ready to fight for mine

it is not even about fighting for love.
most yoruba parents forbids their daughters from marrying igbomen which their daughter's eventually submitt to.
and thats too primitive if u ask me.

i can relate with what the op said just that im not ready for their online battle. i dnt even do that
what my brother went through would neva let me date a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: why are they like dat by Kellibae(f): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2016
ElsonMorali:

So gist me. What did your brother go through?

#modified: I just saw your gist up there.

Well that can happen in any tribe. I'm sure you know that. I could narrate this same exact story for you involving other tribes.

If your soul mate, the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh is Yoruba, better not hesitate. smiley

LOL no he is not and will not be
sorry!

1 Like

Re: why are they like dat by ElsonMorali: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Kellibae:

LOL no he is not and will not be
sorry!

Well, we shall see then.

You may not know this, but I'm clairvoyant. tongue

You are marrying a Yoruba man. When you do, remember our conversation.
Re: why are they like dat by moyakz(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

grin grin grin "We dnt do that"
U are funny im above kid lies... so unilag babes are hilary clinton or wat.? undecided

No be today brother.
i'm serious.mention names of any 2 unilag babes that do that,with their hostel room numbers,nd phone numbers.
Re: why are they like dat by Kellibae(f): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Well, we shall see then.

You may not know this, but I'm clairvoyant. tongue

You are marrying a Yoruba man. When you do, remember our conversation.

lol it will never happen.
same people that couldnt let my brother enjoy love of his life.
that incident ruined evry chance of me going close to any yoruba man .
well u wont understand the whole scenario so forget it!

1 Like

Re: why are they like dat by ElsonMorali: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kellibae:

lol it will never happen.
same people that couldnt let my brother enjoy love of his life.
that incident ruined evry chance of me going close to any yoruba man .
well u wont understand the whole scenario so forget it!

Lol.

So sad.

Shutting yourself out from real love because of some prejudice. undecided

So if it was an Igbo girl that broke your brother's heart, what would happen?

Well...
Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
moyakz:

i'm serious.mention names of any 2 unilag babes that do that,with their hostel room numbers,nd phone numbers.

WTF so u know all unilag gals undecided
All this kids shaa... how do u even think i would give u those details u askd for if i hav them
Who does that? undecided

U are funny... so to u bleepin unilag gals is a hard thin to do or wat.? Did the fall from heaven?
O boy i no understand u o
Re: why are they like dat by moyakz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

WTF so u know all unilag gals undecided
All this kids shaa... how do u even think i would give u those details u askd for if i hav them
Who does that? undecided

U are funny... so to u bleepin unilag gals is a hard thin to do or wat.? Did the fall from heaven?
O boy i no understand u o

baba,u dey jealous of our gals ni?
Re: why are they like dat by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
moyakz:

baba,u dey jealous of our gals ni?

Jealous of ur gals ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His White American Girlfriend Pre-wedding Pics / Abuja Call Girl / Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.