Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating (3834 Views)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by adaksbullet: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
My brother, i cannot describe this girl in one word oo.. She leaves me breathless in both a good and bad way. Today she is a better lover than Juliet, tomorrow she is jezebel's mentor. But she swears she loves me to bits. Infact i am about to create a topic on this issue. My brothers and sisters, this nigga is tired..
bus am seen version on ur live angry live that gilr fast fast angry she a destiny kilar shocked

Am taolked mine own lipsrsealed
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
NemzySeries:

so wat is left of a gal wit unacceptable behaviour & freeness wit other guys? wat pulls a guy to a gal are dis major factors u jst listed so aw wud u luv a gal who's behaviour doesn't pls u especially wen itz not like she wants to change? Do wat u shd do wen u still can
You have a point bro, but we are deeply in love. It's not so easy to break up with her. We had a heart to heart discussion this morning, i told her i wanted us to take a break. She begged me because she thought i was breaking up with her, she promised to reduce her affinity with guys and asked me to help her be a better person. According to her, "no one is perfect and relationships are meant to help people discover and conquer their flaws." I think she is right so i am giving her another chance. What do you think?
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
adaksbullet:
bus am seen version on ur live angry live that gilr fast fast angry she a destiny kilar shocked

Am taolked mine own lipsrsealed
LOL.. But bus am loved d gilr na.. Am toked to her and she promised to change sha. If she doesn't, then it is over.
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
A typical response of a golddiggerundecided
golddigger ko diamond digger ni.... Do we have gold in Nigeria huh

1 Like

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
undecided
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
You have a point bro, but we are deeply in love. It's not so easy to break up with her. We had a heart to heart discussion this morning, i told her i wanted us to take a break. She begged me because she thought i was breaking up with her, she promised to reduce her affinity with guys and asked me to help her be a better person. According to her, "no one is perfect and relationships are meant to help people discover and conquer their flaws." I think she is right so i am giving her another chance. What do you think?
angry
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
undecided
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Viking007(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
angry
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Bro, I've experienced what you're experiencing and it never ended well. Some girls are good with their lips,and fake things up. Ultimately, I'd say thread with caution and stop having that feeling that you can't do without her, if you already feel so
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
angry
Aunty Nma kedu? Why are you angry? Am i taking a wrong decision?
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by jashar(f): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
preetypam:
caged

Pick the locks and break free.

Run wild and free with the wind. smiley

Life's too short to be anything but happy. wink True Story.

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chepy1:
Bro, I've experienced what you're experiencing and it never ended well. Some girls are good with their lips,and fake things up. Ultimately, I'd say thread with caution and stop having that feeling that you can't do without her, if you already feel so
I do not feel that i cannot do without her. If she doesn't change, then we will take a break.
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by preetypam(f): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
jashar:

Pick the locks and break free.

Run wild and free with the wind. smiley

Life's too short to be anything but happy. wink True Story.

yeah thankz...if by the end of tis year nothing changes i will fly away without looking back
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
I do not feel that i cannot do without her. If she doesn't change, then we will take a break.
. Great. I think my experience was worse. To the extent I started feeling I was bewitched by her
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by jashar(f): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
preetypam:

yeah thankz...if by the end of tis year nothing changes i will fly away without looking back

All za best hun. May God take care of you.

1 Like

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chepy1:
. Great. I think my experience was worse. To the extent I started feeling I was bewitched by her
Woah, was it that serious? Well thank God you broke out of such a devilish relationship. What is your current GF like?

Thanks for the advice bro.
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Woah, was it that serious? Well thank God you broke out of such a devilish relationship. What is your current GF like?

Thanks for the advice bro.
My current gf is wonderful I must say. I have peace of mind and happy with the relationship
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chepy1:
My current gf is wonderful I must say. I have peace of mind and happy with the relationship
Wow, that's lovely! I am happy for you bro. smiley
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Aunty Nma kedu? Why are you angry? Am i taking a wrong decision?
You know how to handle ur relationship best.... I am sure u noticed she keeps male friends before involving yourself romantically with her huh . I prefer male friends to female friends and I made that conscious decision way back so it won't b fair if my boyfriend decides to breakup just because of that.
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Booheema(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

That's how I feel.
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Wow, that's lovely! I am happy for you bro. smiley
Thanks bro. I pray you'll be able fix your current relationship so you can get the best out of it. Wish you Goodluck in all endeavours
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
You know how to handle ur relationship best.... I am sure u noticed she keeps male friends before involving yourself romantically with her huh . I prefer male friends to female friends and I made that conscious decision way back so it won't b fair if my boyfriend decides to breakup just because of that.
You are right ma.. I am just a very jealous person, it's my nature. We have solved the issue though, she can keep her male friends, but there are limitations. We are cool now.

Thanks for your wise words smiley
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chepy1:
Thanks bro. I pray you'll be able fix your current relationship so you can get the best out of it. Wish you Goodluck in all endeavours
I pray so too.. Truth be told, my girl is a very good girl. I just have this problem of being overly jealous anytime i see any guy around her because she is very beautiful, assy and curvy.

Thanks for your kind words and good wishes. God bless you.
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by NemzySeries(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
no wahala but av it @ d front right page of ur heart dat a bitter relationship is beta dan a sour/salty wedding .......gud luck to u both
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
NemzySeries:

no wahala but av it @ d front right page of ur heart dat a bitter relationship is beta dan a sour/salty wedding .......gud luck to u both
Thanks bro..
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by bizzy500: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2016
preetypam:
caged
babe,can I free u out of d cage
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 12, 2016
he is incredible but thats a fantasy
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by boboyi247(m): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2016
nice
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by preetypam(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2016
bizzy500:
babe,can I free u out of d cage
nah thankz i will be caged again
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by bizzy500: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
preetypam:

nah thankz i will be caged again
trust me princess you can't.. cool
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by rosieluv(f): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
LoRdCaT:
My brother, i cannot describe this girl in one word oo.. She leaves me breathless in both a good and bad way. Today she is a better lover than Juliet, tomorrow she is jezebel's mentor. But she swears she loves me to bits. Infact i am about to create a topic on this issue. My brothers and sisters, this nigga is tired..
lol jezebels mentor ke,dats serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? / See Cute Photos Of Paul Pogba's Nigerian Born Girlfriend / Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.