Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend (2908 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
fact#.

any bastard that can't give his lady head isn't supposed to be in a relationship.
don't even dare ask for oral on your dick.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by ranmoor: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2018
U guys and head this morning!
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
hahahahaha hahahahahagringrin were are the headmastersgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2018
grin grin grin

If a man loves to eat Jollof rice then they must eat NUNU as well...

Ladies must demand to their booboo ooo... Remember, he gonna fvck u, u get nak€d, so don't be shy to ask & dont forget to watch him while eating that swollen NUNU...

#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin grin grin

If a man loves to eat Jollof rice then they must eat NUNU as well...

Ladies must demand to their booboo ooo... Remember, he gonna fvck u, u get nak€d, so don't be shy to ask & dont forget to watch him while eating that swollen NUNU...

#justsaying

5 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

any bastard that can't give his lady head isn't supposed to be in a relationship.
why are you so stupid this morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Randy91 post=66502607][/quote]

See this mumu quoting me...

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Ojemedad: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

You need a good fu.c.k to calm you down, been long you had a strong one

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by coolestofall(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

U must b high on smthing. If I give u head, I'm expecting u'll suck d life out of my dick in return. I scratch ur back u scratch mine.
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by GraGra247(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Now I know this lady is a sick psycho.

Stupid to think she was making sense on some of her earlier posts.
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

See this mummy quoting me...

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Enoma222(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
GraGra247:
Now I know this lady is a sick psycho.

Stupid to think she was making sense on some of her earlier posts.

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
69 is d best. No one gets cheated.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Flowers95: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2018
I don’t think the problem is necessarily giving MouthAction. The problem is being hygienic and clean, a lot of men have been traumatised by less than hygienic ladies hence their refusal to give oral later on. As a woman, I understand that it can be quite challenging to keep your vagina fresh at all times as a lot goes on down there. We have periods, discharge, hormones and fluctuating ph levels. On top of that, everything we eat/ drink affects the smell and taste of our vaginas. However, if we can educate ourselves/ remain hygienic then I think more men will be more than happy to give MouthAction. Just an opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Randy91 post=66503086][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

which kind of post is this
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Mrbigman1(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

Latest in town is nose giving.

You want some?
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Enoma222(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
who_wan_suck_ur_smelling_pussy

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by courna(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
:Dheadies and heading shit everywhere
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Seun360(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

Abeg go show your talent for Italy like your kinsmen do.
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
69 is d best. No one gets cheated.

Kikikikikikikikikiiiii.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Kikikikikikikikikiiiii. grin grin grin grin grin grin
abeg which one be 69again biko

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:
hahahahaha hahahahahagringrin were are the headmastersgringringrin

No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Its true sha lipsrsealed
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

abeg which one be 69again biko

Chimooo Biko ask nwayiAwkaetiti ,na laugh me I just dey laugh tongue tongue

Martin0 Nwoke Amu ogologo kedu wink

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

No comment lipsrsealed
you most to talk oogrin
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Chimooo Biko ask nwayiAwkaetiti ,na laugh me I just dey laugh tongue tongue
Martin0 Nwoke Amu ogologo kedu wink
hahahahaha hahahahaha u dey kolo oogringrin
odika iga like amu wellu wellgrin call ur boyfriend ooogrin otu ocha

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Its true sha lipsrsealed
you too like head

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

you most to talk oogrin

You said you won't give your lady head,what you want to learn is what I still don't understand. Anytime you really change your mind and you are open to learning hala me the teachers will appear grin
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

you too like head

LOL grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice / Is Feminism Really A Bad Thing? / Lady Looking For A Guy To Stay With For A Week she wants Open Minded Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.