Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place (681 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian / The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by ayamprecious: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2016
MOD I take your god beg you commit me for this Islam whatever...

I can't be Muslim n will never be

Pls do remove me because if am not removed I have other plans n you might not like it.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by ayamprecious: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
ayamprecious:
Pls do remove me because if am not removed I have other plans n you might not like it.
Thanks

Mukina2 una never remove me. It's my turn begging you now.

Waiting
Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by tbaba1234: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
ayamprecious:

Thanks

No one has kept you here.You are in no position to be issuing threats.

All you need to do is not comment on the Islam section for a few days.

2 Likes

Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by ayamprecious: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
tbaba1234:

No one has kept you here.[/b]You are in no position to be issuing threats.[b]

All you need to do is not comment on the Islam section for a few days.

Can't you just mind your biz.

Meanwhile thanks for the solution, u shouldn't have started with demeaning words

Nevertheless

Park well
Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by balash(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2016
ayamprecious:

Thanks

You wanted solutions, you gave threats

That thing that brought you into 'Islamic thrend' when it was obviously shown at the door, Click if you are a muslim and you clicked and you giving silly threats to be removed now

That thing wey dey do u, we no get solution for it here. You need spiritual interventions lol

2 Likes

Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by ayamprecious: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2016
balash:

You wanted solutions, you gave threats

That thing that brought you into '[/b]Islamic thrend[b]' when it was obviously shown at the door, Click if you are a muslim and you clicked and you giving silly threats to be removed now

That thing wey dey do u, we no get solution for it here. You need spiritual interventions lol

You went to school but school didn't pass through you. Not surprised when the only thing you know is indoctrination learning Arabic, so how will u compose a good sentence
Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by balash(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2016
ayamprecious:

You went to school but school didn't pass through you. Not surprised when the only thing you know is indoctrination learning Arabic, so how will u compose a good sentence

I won't result to bombard you with culpable rain of insults because I will probably be banned.

I repeat, your illness needs spiritual intervention
Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by balash(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kk

1 Like

Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
'A_yam..whatever is ur name, See your TIE for ur DP like frodo SWORD! If u want to hate, hate well!!! Na hypocrite character u dey exhibit man!!
Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by ayamprecious: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
'A_yam..whatever is ur name, See your TIE for ur DP like frodo SWORD! If u want to hate, hate well!!! Na hypocrite character u dey exhibit man!!
balash:

I won't result to bombard you with culpable rain of insults because I will probably be banned.
I repeat, your illness needs spiritual intervention
balash:
Kk

Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
what made you join in the first place?
Re: Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place by Empiree: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
ayamprecious:

Thanks
grin grin

You are not gonna get out of this anytime soon, but.............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video / Hello, This Is Deols / World Muslim Congress Holds On Dec 10- Dec 13 2009 In Ilorin(itzima).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.