Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian (938 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Daniel058(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
I am not a Muslim
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by iamgenius(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Daniel058:
I am not a Muslim

Why did you lie when it shows the conditions to you? O liar, Paul's brother.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by tbaba1234: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Daniel058:
I am not a Muslim

It disappears after a few days.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Daniel058(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamgenius:

Why did you lie when it shows the conditions to you? O liar, Paul's brother.
no I clicked on the button so that I will be allowed to say the truth grin
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by iamgenius(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Daniel058:
Breaking a law for another?

This is exactly what Paul(The Corrupter) did to Jesus' (peace be upon him) Message.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Daniel058(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamgenius:

Breaking a law for another?

This is exactly what Paul(The Corrupter) did to Jesus' (peace be upon him) Message.
which Paul are you talking about?? Jesus himself is the prince of peace.
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by iamgenius(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Daniel058:
which Paul are you talking about?? Jesus himself is the prince of peace.
The same Paul that corrupt everything Jesus brought.
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Daniel058(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamgenius:
The same Paul that corrupt everything Jesus brought.
but if you are talking about the Paul I know, the biblical Paul, the one whose handkerchiefs heal the sick, you are making serious mistake.
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by iamgenius(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Daniel058:
but if you are talking about the Paul I know, the biblical Paul, the one whose handkerchiefs heal the sick, you are making serious mistake.

Really? Why only miracles freak you guys? Even if babalawo dress like a pastor and do his magic, he's a man of god abi?

Take it or leave it, Jesus neither prophesised about Paul nor did Paul Saw Jesus. He's just a Corrupter.
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Daniel058(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamgenius:

Really? Why only miracles freak you guys? Even if babalawo dress like a pastor and do his magic, he's a man of god abi?

Take it or leave it, Jesus neither prophesised about Paul nor did Paul Saw Jesus. He's just a Corrupter.
the truth is he's tens of thousands of times better than the founder of your religion. Now tell me what Paul did?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by iamgenius(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Daniel058:
the truth is he's tens of thousands of times better than the founder of your religion. Now tell me what Paul did?
So, Paul was the founder of Christianity. What was the role of Jesus then?

Mind you, Prophet Muhammad wasn't the founder of Islam.
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Daniel058(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
iamgenius:
So, Paul was the founder of Christianity. What was the role of Jesus then?

Mind you, Prophet Muhammad wasn't the founder of Islam.
you are still confused bro ...
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2017
Daniel058:
you be goat
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Daniel058(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
you be goat
but goat can't type or use mobile phone like myself,.. And goat too knw that it knew nothing about the Internet, YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?? grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Daniel058:
but goat can't type or use mobile phone like myself,.. And goat too knw that it knew nothing about the Internet, YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?? grin
lol
Okay, you be human grin cheesy
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Daniel058(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
lol
Okay, you be human grin cheesy
Walahi! grin
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by DrThinks: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
The bias MOD won't see the insults and bully in this thread(rule no. 2) but will quick to see faults in another person's criticism and give uneccesary sanctions.

The unprofessional fairness need to be look into in this section.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daniel058:
I am not a Muslim

Nice farm bro. Well done.

Don't worry abt that oath stuff abeg. It doesn't make sense. It makes Islam look like an evil cult group whose members know what they're doing is evil and therefore must be careful. Someone with a clear conscience should have the ability to avoid pple who they see as just disturbers/temptations. The oath stuff is more of a sign of weakness/guilt. No pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by iamgenius(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
^^^Sorry, I knew you never take your daily drug.
Re: Muslim Mod Remove That Thing You Attach To My Wall, I'm A Christian by udatso: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Seun. I believe this restrictions need to be revised. I have come to believe that this law on declaring one's faith as Islam before commenting has over stayed it's usefulness. I believe the new Christians on this forum shouldn't be punished for the sins of their brothers in faith. I think you should talk to your mods and see the best solution in tackling this issue. It's been unfair to Christians and non Muslims in general.

(1) (Reply)

8 Days Funeral Prayers: What Is Its Position In Islam ? / How To Resist Illegal Sexual Desire In An Evil Society (zina) & Rape / Learning-dawah-from-nuh-alayhi-salam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.