Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Who Is A False Prophet? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A False Prophet? (1313 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Is A False Prophet? by bennyann: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
freeDR:

The many folktales of the tortoise were all false. Does it mean there were real life events that had the tortoise and other animals talking? Dear friend, some things will only exist in your imagination, and in your imagination alone.

I thought I won't comment on nairaland today. Uuuuuurrrrggghhhh.

Anyways, thank God you said 'folktales' which is the same as 'false'

False - Folktale - animals talk
Fact - Non - fiction - some animals don't talk

The fact that lower animals don't talk as higher animals doesn't mean they don't talk. It is just that most of us don't understand their sounds or language.

You don't expect them to talk as you do. Do you?

And you know what, it's true some things will only exist in our imaginations alone, but that shouldn't stop me from imagining. Because when I don't imagine, it means I can't think or I have no dream, then I won't be able to influence my world.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sango Two Wives Seduced By Arata / Ebo {sacrifice} And Charm For Fame / Akwa Ibom 8,500 Capacity Worship Center Project Commences Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.