Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

“the Man Behind The Wheel” Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “the Man Behind The Wheel” Part 1 (806 Views)

The Man Behind Big Brother Voice Finally Exposed! / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Man Behind The Wheel” Part 1 by Choiszman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Note: This article was copied from PalmChat
“I love you” she whispered softly in my ear and like a Nokia 3310, I felt vibrations moving right from my head down to my toes as though I was piece of ice melting with a fizzing sound “Bergie Selter”.
“Bad guy, so because you dey with your shenke (girlfriend) now, you nor wan halla your nigga again bah”, that was my neighbor mike trying to start his car to head out for the evening. “Bros nor be so oo, I no see you there at all”, me trying to defend myself from his harmless allegations well of course with a big grin on my face.
Like Genevive, her smile could make everything under clothing wake up in an instant, a sumptuous looking damsel with a round face, her lips as pink as rose petals, and her fragrance scent was one you could tell even from a thousand miles away. “I can’t believe it’s been four (4) years already” she said while playing with my beards and cuddling my arms as she rested on my laps just outside my apartment, it was our anniversary.
“You have to be on your way now dear” I said with a sad face, only because I don’t want to be locked up in a guard room whist recalling the last time I snuck up to see her in the barracks not knowing that her dad was at home that very day. “Baby, am gonna miss you” she replied as we headed to the bus stop…
“Madam, sell akara for me now” an impatient man yelling probably because he hadn’t eaten anything since he got back from work for the day. “Bros no vex, people plenty and you know say you meet them here” Famous mama akara selling very close to the bus stop I was seeing her (my girlfriend) off to. “Ah! Choice, but you told me she doesn’t sell akara anymore, I want akara jorh” Funny how broke niggas lie just to reduce expense rate. “Okay! Lemme get it for you, stay put” I said as I crossed to mama akara’s spot.
Turning around for just a few seconds, a “G-WAGON”, with tinted glasses and dope wheels lost control and was heading directly towards her in full speed. “Jesus” Mama akara shouted. At that moment everything seemed to be at a standstill as I remained motionless and went numb, “Who could be behind the wheel?” My conscience asking me….

Let me know if you desire a second part for the article. Your thoughts and observation is all that matters. wink smiley cool

Re: “the Man Behind The Wheel” Part 1 by jostking: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Interesting, am wit u. episode 2 let's goo.

1 Like

Re: “the Man Behind The Wheel” Part 1 by Choiszman(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2016
jostking:
Interesting, am wit u. episode 2 let's goo.
Smiles OK bruv smiley
Re: “the Man Behind The Wheel” Part 1 by Choise(f): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Not bad...but i don't think it needs a part 2..not all stories has to have a happy ending... tongue
Re: “the Man Behind The Wheel” Part 1 by Choiszman(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Choise:
Not bad...but i don't think it needs a part 2..not all stories has to have a happy ending... tongue
OK ma

(1) (Reply)

As What Age Should Parents Stop Sleeping In A Bed With Opposite Sex? / Very Romantic Proposal:Guys See The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend(pic) / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.