Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous (809 Views)

My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by monkautos(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
hello all,, i have this girl i wish to marry in the future..we are very much in love... she says no sex i agreed, i do as much as i can do and don't complain about it... now this val she asked me to post her picture as dp, i happily accepted.. for her to post mine in hers she starts telling tales about a game she lost on whatsapp..which will make her post pictures of her male friends and female friends at random on val day.. i was not happy with that and i kind of queried her.. she said in turn that i am too jealous and emotionally poor..
Please all, am i too jealous
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
So.................

Bet which kain girl be dat... U sure sey she no dey cheat on you.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by saxwizard(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
op u need brain resetting slap. ......

u need no soothsayer to tell you what's up. .....guy u too use another girls pix. .......

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by optional1(f): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
op she no love u be dat..
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by favourmic(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kids every where

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by Kondomatic(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello all?

Are you a male mamag33?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by ikombe: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
favourmic:
Kids every where
Exactly wat i wanted to say undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by ikombe: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Hello all?

Are you a male mamagee3
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by rollybest(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
op op op
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
monkautos:
hello all,, i have this girl i wish to marry in the future..we are very much in love... she says no sex i agreed, i do as much as i can do and don't complain about it... now this val she asked me to post her picture as dp, i happily accepted.. for her to post mine in hers she starts telling tales about a game she lost on whatsapp..which will make her post pictures of her male friends and female friends at random on val day.. i was not happy with that and i kind of queried her.. she said in turn that i am too jealous and emotionally poor..
Please all, am i too jealous
Run for your life
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by DavidTheGeek: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by rawpadgin(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
bloody cheater!
just get urself another girl
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
She does not want to offend the real boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by Thecassanova: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
KissChrixx:
Guy I owe u 2 plates of Asun cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thecassanova:
Guy I owe u 2 plates of Asun cheesy
If you get garri too, I no mind grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by ibkkk(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who said you're jealous?If I hear! The babe don "mugutize" you.Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
She says you are? abi you are? shey o paro mo e ni? val na val... the fact say she use ur pinshure no mean say another guy no dey knack her!
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by TheSecretary: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
KissChrixx:
Baba you know say you never tell us why you deactivate??
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Jealous by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
TheSecretary:
Baba you know say you never tell us why you deactivate??

Had to lay low for a while

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Girl On Valentine Happy Valentines Day Wishes Valentines Day Qu / Celebrate With Me Friends As Today Is My Birthday / Learn How My Besty Made From 500k To 1million In Just One Wee K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.