Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" (38776 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by bestpunterever: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
chuose2:
Why the guy go return?

Make ein come lawless place where Traditional rulers are free to kidnap minors?
Make ein come place where crime against Christians are permitted?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/12/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor/

if you were in Yankee will you comeback
To this lawlessness, imagine a whole traditional ruler kidnapping a minor .
And to make matters worse nobody cares, just because she is a christian.

GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR GIVING US THIS ISLAMIC & CLUELESS GOVT.

ADEBOYE, DOLLAR LOVING MAN. angry
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397713_image3_png5fb6b9fb09f1795dc718ea6dcb234c98

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397714_image1_png8d1e713769d527db2e65870145893168

if God should punish Adeboye what will now happen to ur father, father Mbaka. I wonder y none of u dis IBO get brain.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by InvertedHammer: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
/
Everyone is calm as if nothing happened and people are going about their daily businesses.

I don't understand what all these BS is all about.
\
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by KardinalZik(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
BE811APP:
Are you all not tired of dis Trump and Clinton elections...

Lets face our country grin grin grin

Wetin you wan face for this country?
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by decasey(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
I never liked dis freez of a guy dat much , but 2 day he just spoke my mind, MAY our good LORLD bless him.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by chuose2: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeRay98:

Clap for yourself.
[img]http://media./media/LYDNZAzOqrez6/giphy.gif[/img]

bestpunterever:
if God should punish Adeboye what will now happen to ur father, father Mbaka. I wonder y none of u dis IBO get brain.

1] I am not igbo

2] We all know that Mbaka is just a money loving cow

3] Most of the deceptive preachers are Yoruba.
Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, TB (Election Prophecy) Joshua, Adefarasin to name a few.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by thaoriginator: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin Can we exchange country? Let me go to Yankee so Jidenna can come to Naija.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by adedayo3193(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
moshino:

Is she here on Nairaland?

No
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by teebillz: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
deb303:
aunty kemi husband...how market?

Wicked girl! Wetin the guy do you? Did he refused to fulfill his promise of taking you to the USA?

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
teebillz:

Wicked girl! Wetin the guy do you? Did he refused to fulfill his promise of taking you to the USA?
wo Aunty tiwa Hus..go met ur wife jare

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Debra911(f): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
E b like say freez dey beef jidenna, oh now I understand.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Chocogold: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
deb303:
aunty kemi husband...how market?
You most be a wicked soul as beautiful as you are...if your aunty kemi husband is a green card holder or a citizen...in USA, he is not coming here to live with you for your information.The elected Trump only promised to deport illegal immigrant which might be hard for him to do either.stop hating...dear...Pray and support them over there so you will have a breakthrough too...
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by bestpunterever: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
chuose2:

1] I am not igbo

Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, TB (Election Prophecy) Joshua, Adefarasin to name a few.
ure right here bro. But nobody would av predicted dat buhari will be worst dan jonathan.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by teebillz: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
deb303:

wo Aunty tiwa Hus..go met ur wife jare

Na you I dey eye now.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Chocogold: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
#My idiot uncle in US not picking my calls. he tinks am calling to ask 4 money......him no know say I dey call to know wen him n e family dey com back.........
Sorry man, you will wait till Jesus come if your uncle and his family is living there legally..only..Illegal immigrant can only b affected which includes the Mexicans and some Hispanic too.stop hating...pray for your own breakthrough too...wishing Trump and other Nigerians in yankee there best of luck.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by juligon: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
chuose2:
Why the guy go return?

Make ein come lawless place where Traditional rulers are free to kidnap minors?
Make ein come place where crime against Christians are permitted?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/12/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor/

if you were in Yankee will you comeback
To this lawlessness, imagine a whole traditional ruler kidnapping a minor .
And to make matters worse nobody cares, just because she is a christian.

GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR GIVING US THIS ISLAMIC & CLUELESS GOVT.

ADEBOYE, DOLLAR LOVING MAN. angry
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397713_image3_png5fb6b9fb09f1795dc718ea6dcb234c98

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397714_image1_png8d1e713769d527db2e65870145893168

yes now you want to sow #10 and reap #10,000,000

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by juligon: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
chuose2:

1] I am not igbo

ogA face your own business ..you that you calling names of corrupted pastor.. I hope ur name is in the book of life

3 Likes

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by bigtt76(f): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nor mind those people. Instead of them to go out and vote dem busy de rant on Twitter tey voting close grin Some nor register to vote sef #Ediots

Flexygist:
Nigerian/American star, Jidenna took to twitter to express his disbelief at Trump winning the USelection.He said looking at what happened in the US elections, he now has an idea how Hitler roseto power.Radio personality, Freeze who is an open Trump supporter, told him to stop complaining and return to Nigeria.

See tweet below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/10/come-back-home-and-stop-complaining-daddy-freeze-tells-singer-jidenna/

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by sharp2dacore: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Forwetinnah: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by moshino(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2016
adedayo3193:

No

Perhaps you should reach out to her where she is, and ask her directly then.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Nemesis99(m): 3:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Walahi i won't blame #jidenna if he comes bk to #nigeria and starts threatening sub zero (freeze). Una see sey na him dey find #jidenna trouble o!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by AreaFada2: 4:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Chocogold:

You most be a wicked soul as beautiful as you are...if your aunty kemi husband is a green card holder or a citizen...in USA, he is not coming here to live with you for your information.The elected Trump only promised to deport illegal immigrant which might be hard for him to do either.stop hating...dear...Pray and support them over there so you will have a breakthrough too...

There is this serious bad belle going on often.

You keep hearing "my uncle is too stingy, my auntie is too wicked". Because some at home expect much largess from diaspora relatives/friends.

Quite often, no matter how much you assist, they always think what you give is peanuts relative to how much they think you have. Even if you deny yourself certain things just to help them. Most can never deny themselves to help others in such a way, so they never imagine you doing so.

Now imagine a man with family in America expected to be a father Christmas. Perhaps paying mortgage, bills, even training some relatives back home, etc.

There is a warped notion in Africa of how much wealth there is abroad & ease of getting it. If they then realize the diaspora relative is not making it big or just getting by, the next gossip is how he's "roasting" abroad. The same people themselves may even struggle to feed themselves. Soon they will start parroting how they are washing dead bodies abroad.shocked shocked

Only God saves many diaspora people from bad belle people back home.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by InvertedHammer: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2016
/
Donald Trump is the best thing USA needs right now.

\

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by PlutONashX(m): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2016
Flexygist:
Nigerian/American star, Jidenna took to twitter to express his disbelief at Trump winning the USelection.He said looking at what happened in the US elections, he now has an idea how Hitler roseto power.Radio personality, Freeze who is an open Trump supporter, told him to stop complaining and return to Nigeria.

See tweet below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/10/come-back-home-and-stop-complaining-daddy-freeze-tells-singer-jidenna/

it just doesn't make sence. Imagine America without Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Bird Man, chris brown, Jason Derulo, Juicy J, Snoop Dogg etc. Afterall everyone is entitled to their views and Jidenna is an awesome singer. If he doesn't like Jidenna, he should keep his mouth shut and die in hate.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Raziii(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Nigerians I hail una...haba!!! Una nor dey tire

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Chocogold:

see this one o...na you be freeze... why ur body dey hot...tnx for the insult...u are too low for my insult....wen you upgrade a bit, maybe I will throw some words on u...for now...GET LOST

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Who is Trump? Is he the man that invented trumpet?

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by MilesLamar(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
lol
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by alatbaba1(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2016
After 15 yrs in america,
802 messages with no reply,
Today my uncle said "hi"

Should i reply him

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by OBINERO(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
In so many cases freeze has proven how stupid he can be at times...with his beef with basket which he later buried his head in shame. Jidenna is far more better than you so don't start a beef with him wailer!

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by chuose2: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
juligon:
ogA face your own business ..you that you calling names of corrupted pastor.. I hope ur name is in the book of life

My biz is the Kingdom of God.
That's why I hate the way Adeboye sold us to this islamic govt.

My name is in the Book of life.

If your name is in the book of life, I wonder why you cannot tell that
Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, TB (Election Prophecy) Joshua, Adefarasinare all fake?

Because of Adeboye , an unbeliever is mocking God.

Ask yourselves these questions.

They are killing Christians, what objections have Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, TB (Election Prophecy) Joshua and Adefarasin raised?

NONE!

So to tell you, but they are all agents of Satan.
In particular Adeboye.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Chocogold: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
deb303:

see this one o...na you be freeze... why ur body dey hot...tnx for the insult...u are too low for my insult....wen you upgrade a bit, maybe I will throw some words on u...for now...GET LOST
Lols....shaking my head to a beast like you.ur type of person hates the truth though...continue to wait till u see aunty kemis husband in Nigeria then...I will advise you to pray for your own breakthrough and stop hating.PM me if you need a job in my own private firm...make sure you are a graduate,I will help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower / Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.