Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" (38772 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by IAmTobore(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ziggiman:
America will never be great without tr help of Nigerians... Dont quote me for its a fact
Lets watch and see. To me i think we Nigerians are overrated! If e deport us notin go happen. We go only wail noni. I think its high time we concentrate on the affairs of Nigeria. Infact, i would like Trump to deport the Nigerians in the US.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chocogold:

Lols....shaking my head to a beast like you.ur type of person hates the truth though...continue to wait till u see aunty kemis husband in Nigeria then...I will advise you to pray for your own breakthrough and stop hating.PM me if you need a job in my own private firm...make sure you are a graduate,I will help u
lolx...see this tout feeling funky...primitive swine

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Chocogold: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
deb303:

lolx...see this tout feeling funky...primitive swine
Primal girl with primitive thinking.slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Chocogold: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
AreaFada2:

There is this serious bad belle going on often.

You keep hearing "my uncle is too stingy, my auntie is too wicked". Because some at home expect much largess from diaspora relatives/friends.

Quite often, no matter how much you assist, they always think what you give is peanuts relative to how much the think you have. Even if you deny yourself certain things just to help them. Most can never deny themselves to help others in such a way, so they never imagine you doing so.

Now imagine a man with family in America expected to be a father Christmas. Perhaps paying mortgage, bills, even training some relatives back home, etc.

There is a warped notion in Africa of how much wealth there is abroad & ease of getting it. If they then realize the diaspora relative is not making it big or just getting by, the next gossip is how he's "roasting" abroad. The same people themselves may even struggle to feed themselves. Soon they will start parroting how they are washing dead bodies abroad.shocked shocked

Only God saves many diaspora people from bad belle people back home.
It's quite unfortunate for this people here, black ppu with black thought.just because your uncle abroad couldn't meet up with your needs,the next thing is to be wishing him bad luck.such people are far from prosperity. I was trained not to depend on any man or woman and it has really helped me...God will deliver Nigerians in diaspora from the hands of all this wicked souls...stupid people...

2 Likes

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by ChinonsoDike2: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Apefricans bereft of critical thinking skills as usual. Low IQ swine. No US President can deport a US citizen. Deport and citizen are contradictory terms, you black piece of apeshit.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2016
Can Freeze shut up already?
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Codes151(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Freeze should close his gutter! We can't event take care of those here we they tell others to come back?! And do what?
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by elfeezy(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2016
this freeze too mumu,,wetin concern d idiot na,,
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by juligon: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
chuose2:

My biz is the Kingdom of God.
That's why I hate the way Adeboye sold us to this islamic govt.

My name is in the Book of life.

If your name is in the book of life, I wonder why you cannot tell that
Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, TB (Election Prophecy) Joshua, Adefarasinare all fake?

Because of Adeboye , an unbeliever is mocking God.

Ask yourselves these questions.

They are killing Christians, what objections have Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, TB (Election Prophecy) Joshua and Adefarasin raised?

NONE!

So to tell you, but they are all agents of Satan.
In particular Adeboye.
...if they are fake.. at least before the fake there is a real.. you and the people that are real why not talk about them.. because you are obviously making the fake popular but you are not saying anything about the real
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by juligon: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
chuose2:

Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, TB (Election Prophecy) Joshua, Adefarasinare all fake?

They are killing Christians, what objections have Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, TB (Election Prophecy) Joshua and Adefarasin raised?

NONE!

In particular Adeboye.
you what have you done? let me ask you a question why didnt jesus say anything when john the baptist was arrested.. ?
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by juligon: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2017
chuose2:

NONE!

In particular Adeboye.
...wait o...the time john the baptist was in prison did Jesus go there to visit? the time Saul was killing Christians did the Apostles go to Pilate to complain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.