Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" (938 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by tommychow(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
About men on money:
Guys feel its not his RESPONSIBILITY to cater for majority of her material needs. Because he doesn't feel responsible doesn't mean he doesn't want her to look beautiful. You don't agree? Okay, you want a successful man, did you contribute to his success? You want a good looking man, did you contribute to his fine face, muscular body? You want a tall man, did you feed him enough beans growing up (jokes)? If I want a beautiful woman, you are saying I am responsible for her clothes, make-up, fake hair, nice ride etc. Okay, if you're looking for a rich young man, go get him the success. Believe me, when us men complaining about needy women, it's not that we want a woman who is totally independent on us. We want to help a woman who helps herself. No man wants a liability, no man wants to be used. Do you want a man who wants you just sex? Exactly! We don't want a woman who wants us just for money.

About men on make-up:
Make-up is used to enhance your beauty NOT to be your beauty. It's hard for a person to tell how a woman naturally looks behind her make-up so men fall...and end up feeling deceived (can you look at a woman wearing make-up and tell exactly how she looks without make-up?). He was seeing a light-skinned chick with thick eyebrows now he's a dark-skinned chick with no eyebrows. Men aren't complaining about women looking beautiful, men are complaining about women being deceptive. They're two different things.

About men following girls dressing slutty on social media:
You need to know how the male body works. Men are naturally lustful creatures and only a naive or foolish person will disagree. A man being lustful doesn't mean he's brainless. Now, there are instinctive actions and logical actions. Instinctive actions are made based on what the body naturally wants, feels etc. In this case, consequences aren't thought of. Logical actions are based on reasoning. In this case, you think of the consequences of an action before taking it. EVERYONE including you is a blend of logical and instinctive actions. Because you make instinctive decisions doesn't mean you can't make logical ones. NOW, because a man follows a slutty chick on instagram (instinctively thinking about his balls), does that mean he can't advise you that posting slutty pics online will be detrimental to your future (logically thinking about YOUR future)? Listen, YOU are responsible for the choices and actions you make. If you decide to live your life by good advice of a logical man, your choice. If you decide to live your life by actions of a lustful man, your bloody choice. By the way, there are women on social media who dress BEAUTIFUL, who don't need to dress SLUTTY and still have loads of followers. It's called class.

*drops mic*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by khiaa(f): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
I agree with you op, you make alot of sense, but you can't blame the girls completely because if it wasn't for the simps that fall for this the girls would learn how to provide for their own needs.

1 Like

Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
angry Men are so hypocritical! angry
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by Slaveman343: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Summary of the whole fight:

Bad men will always flock around bad chicks. These bad men are the hypocritical men.

They praise you this moment and condemn you in the next. They are mostly immature and unstable.

Ladies if you want to attract this kind of men, make sure you are fake, bitchy and dress revealing most times.

They will fill your posts with likes and loves. But brace yourself up when the music stops, because they will cuss you down.

On the other hand, good men flock around good women. Good women are always decently dressed, smart, and some are very beautiful.

Good men would never bad-talk you or go hypocritical. And you have nothing to lose around them.

Women, ladies dont be carried away. Dont belittle the power of discernment it can save you so many life troubles.

I am not a good man yet i am working towards that. I have a kid sister to look after and i dont want to give her a bad impression about men. Not all men are jerks.

4 Likes

Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by AlexCk: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oi vey,

Are we still on this?? ,

No one is perfect o, whether men or women, that's what makes us human.

The only important thing is to be matured enough to do what's right.
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by Slaveman343: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
khiaa:
I agree with you op, you make alot of sense, but you can't blame the girls completely because if it wasn't for the simps that fall for this the girls would learn how to provide for their own needs.
The consequence(s) of dating these simps should be enough to stir up any reasonable girl.

A man that lures you with money, always i repeat always wants something superficial in you. He either uses you to trump (hail trump wink ) his ego, objectifies you or dumps you when he is done.

If you want any of the above, continue with such men, if not, question your lust, your lust for money, seek to redirect your lust to something that has no chance of backfiring. Lust for intelligent men. Men who are thoughtful. Men who are productive and wealth themselves.

This is the only way to protect your fragile heart and enjoy long lasting happiness and peace

Now tell me, who doesnt want that

1 Like

Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by firstking01(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
infantking:
MOST TERRIFIC STORY OF A VICTIM!
READ AND SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE WHO YOU CARE FOR!! !

My name is Glorious. I am 26 years old. I never graduated from d university, simply bcoz I was stupid and careless.
On my 24th birthday, I received a nice gift. It was a blackberry phone. I always wanted one. It was like a right of passage.

My ex-boyfriend got it for me. He was a student like me, didn’t have a job, and I really never cared to ask as he could afford it. My concern at that point was ‘yes I had finally arrived.’

Other girls in my hostel had blackberries and I would always get pissed when I heard sounds of pings and messages coming into their phones at all hours and I would stare at my nokia phone and wish I could throw it away, but half bread they say is better than none.

So I hoped and even fasted to get a blackberry phone.

Looking back now, if I had the opportunity, I’d have a landline with no internet activity what so ever.

Anyway I got the blackberry phone and even got freeBIS subscription. At that moment my life was complete.

No more going to the cyber cafes to check my emails, my face-book or twitter. I had it all at my finger tips.

Life indeed was complete, or so I thought.

Anyway, I became addicted to my blackberry and also my social media applications, and since I had constant access, I quickly gained enough followers, and especially guys, mostly
because I had a lot of erotic pictures on my timeline. I was popular.

Finally, I felt I was the main girl. Everyone wanted to follow me. I didn’t care if it was virtual. It felt
good, checking out my profile and having well over 8,000 followers, more than half of which were guys, but one particular guy caught my attention.

Till this day, I don’t know what made him stand out, but we got chatty. He sent me direct messages and I replied.

He was quite a gentleman, and I can’t remember him ever asking for nude pictures unlike the rest of them.

So this made me comfortable with him. His name was Tobi. He said he was a doctor. I didn’t have any cause to doubt him. He had extensive knowledge and even gave me some medical advice from time to time.

We eventually moved from

Read full story >> http://enyocole.com/terrific-story-sexual-predators-victim/

Please share after reading so that others can learn.
Oga, kuku create thread naundecided
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by khiaa(f): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Slaveman343:
The consequence(s) of dating these simps should be enough to stir up any reasonable girl.

A man that lures you with money, always i repeat always wants something superficial in you. He either uses you to trump (hail trump wink ) his ego, objectifies you or dumps you when he is done.

If you want any of the above, continue with such men, if not, question your lust, your lust for money, seek to redirect your lust to something that has no chance of backfiring. Lust for intelligent men. Men who are thoughtful. Men who are productive and wealth themselves.

This is the only way to protect your fragile heart and enjoy long lasting happiness and peace

Now tell me, who doesnt want that

First off *Down with Trump*
Now, I don't know if your comment was directed to me or if you were generalising, but in case it was meant for me, did you not see where I agreed with the op. I work and provide for myself, I don't need a man to take care of me, I'm doing very well, thank you very much. I need a man to contribute to the relationship the things that I can't do for myself (you figure it out) not my up keep, that's childish.

1 Like

Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by Slaveman343: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
khiaa:

Now, I don't know if your comment was directed to me or if you were generalising, but in case it was meant for me, did you not see where I agreed with the op. I work and provide for myself, I don't need a man to take care of me, I'm doing very well, thank you very much. I need a man to contribute to the relationship the things that I can't do for myself (you figure it out) not my up keep, that's childish.
Methink sey you wan excuse your gender.
ok na
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by khiaa(f): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Slaveman343:
Methink sey you wan excuse your gender.
ok na

Whaaaaaat? Don't you comprehend what I wrote. Let me break it down for you in simple terms. I THINK THAT YOU MEN SHOULD STOP CATERING TO WOMEN SO THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO LEARN TO PROVIDE FOR THEMSELVES!!!
If you men continue to be the simps that you are portraying, they will continue playing/using you.
*Waiting for the female haters* but I don't care.

1 Like

Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by Slaveman343: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
khiaa:

Whaaaaaat? Don't you comprehend what I wrote. Let me break it down for you in simple terms. I THINK THAT YOU MEN SHOULD STOP CATERING TO WOMEN SO THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO LEARN TO PROVIDE FOR THEMSELVES!!!
If you men continue to be the simps that you are portraying, they will continue playing/using you.
Ok ma. I get you.
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by tommychow(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
khiaa:

Yeah, men do play a big part in women being overly dependent. I personally feel it stems from low self-esteem; a man has to spend on a chick to make her like him because his personality isn't good enough to keep her around. Some men can go as far as wooing chicks with expensive gifts...just wooing oh! Like she doesn't even know your surname. Smh.

1 Like

Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by tommychow(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Slaveman343:
Summary of the whole fight:

Bad men will always flock around bad chicks. These bad men are the hypocritical men.

They praise you this moment and condemn you in the next. They are mostly immature and unstable.

Ladies if you want to attract this kind of men, make sure you are fake, bitchy and dress revealing most times.

They will fill your posts with likes and loves. But brace yourself up when the music stops, because they will cuss you down.

On the other hand, good men flock around good women. Good women are always decently dressed, smart, and some are very beautiful.

Good men would never bad-talk you or go hypocritical. And you have nothing to lose around them.

Women, ladies dont be carried away. Dont belittle the power of discernment it can save you so many life troubles.

I am not a good man yet i am working towards that. I have a kid sister to look after and i dont want to give her a bad impression about men. Not all men are jerks.

You buried it, man.

Trust me, a lot of them know the good men. Money and status is what is the major appeal these days not being a good guy, it won't pay their bills. Their wahala sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by vicsterling(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
who gives a fück about ya response undecided
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by daviddagreat: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
khiaa:

girl (if truly u a gal cos one can not be too sure on Nairaland dis days)

u gat me tripin seriously
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by YankzyBonny(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Front page pls
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by khiaa(f): 4:51am On Nov 11, 2016
daviddagreat:

girl (if truly u a gal cos one can not be too sure on Nairaland dis days)

u gat me tripin seriously

I am 100% woman, I was raised to be self reliant because my parents didn't want their children to have to totally depend on someone, because people will mistreat and abuse you if they know you need, and depend on them, especially some men.
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by daviddagreat: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
khiaa:

I am 100% woman, I was raised to be self reliant because my parents didn't want their children to have to totally depend on someone, because people will mistreat and abuse you if they know you need, and depend on them, especially some men.

nailed it

I really need to meet women lyk u more often
Re: My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=daviddagreat post=50947774]

nailed it

I really need to meet women lyk u more often

[/quot

-------------------------------------
you're sweet. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See What You Should Do When Your In-law Or Mother-in-law Overstays Their Welcome / How To Overcome Fear Of Rejection Around Women / Happy Birthday Ucnwafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.