Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid (18373 Views)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / Lagos State Govt Opens Bid For Award Of Contracts Of 181 Roads. Check the List! / Governor Badaru To Construct 90 Mosques In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by omenka(m): 6:08am On Nov 11, 2016
freeze001:
With all the hunger and painful lack of development it is mosques they want to build? shocked Why all this madness and lack of priority?
That man needs to be tied to a stake, have his balls stretched out, and have a thousand soldier ants poured unto it!

Jeez! What sort of madness is this??

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by UNAPAPA101(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Jigawa state upon all the mosque they have? Idid my national youth service there 95 percent are Muslims though they are good people. sha missed HADEJIA. but there fanatism is too much

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Sealeddeal(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Am from Jigawa state and i must confess this my Governor is a Joke, a verified patent failure of oympic proportion. The cost of these Mosques can build a decent hospital to cater to the health of our people, or a decent school to educate our children, or a decent factory to keep our people gainfully employed.

People are starving, dying and committing crimes because of low standard of living and you are devoting scare state funds into building place of worship that virtually litter everywhere in Jigawa state.
I thought you are a Fulani. Are there Fulanis in Jigawa?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Urukpe: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2016
we as a country will not grow if will continue to invest on religion instead of sustainable ventures

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by kamalcole3000: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2016
KELVINXY:
islamising Nigeria still the top agenda.
and
the so called Christian leaders and men of God are there enriching their pockets,fighting wars in-between their greedy selves and babbling about politics.
Sori

God of Men!
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2016
omenka:
Tufiakwa!!!!

This news almost made me throw up. This has got to be one of the worst decisions ever to be taken by mankind!

Tufiakwa!! angry
But if it was your Lord and personal Saviour from Daura that made such decision you would have adopted 100 reasons to back it up

7 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by gurunlocker: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2016
One of the reasons why North will always be backward.... Construct 90 mosques? when more than 80% of your Citizens are living in abject poverty?.....

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by bettercreature(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2016
freeze001:
With all the hunger and painful lack of development it is mosques they want to build? shocked Why all this madness and lack of priority?
They probably got the money from saudi arabia or they have been brainwashed because all northern governors recently went there for a meeting

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by dingbang(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2016
God does not listen to 1million Allahu Akbars, he listens to a just and righteous heart.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by africanusvu(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2016
Wasnt this d state that purchased 3000 metal coffins for burial of her indigenes who ar yet to die last two months?this one is buildng mosque.seems they av no other problem except to pray.die and be buried

7 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Mrbigman2: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2016
His mates re dia building 90 farms, schools, hospitals and roads

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by omojeesu(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by breakeven: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Oh my Nigeria, we will never stop chasing shadows. I thought religion is a personal issue. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by oglalasioux(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Until religion is proscribed we cannot develop. Last time someone bought coffins worth millions of naira. We are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:
If them like make dem relocate Mecca to Jigawa... e no consign muo na deir land, but if anybody carry conny conny way want come colonize "my south" using Ranches as an excuse.... We go all die together

Ibadan and kwara don teach me leason ... okwaya

grin grin grin online chest beating. It must be in the DNA. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by yedidiah(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2016
funny enough, the best thing to come out of Jigawa state is fura da nono. But their flies no go even allow you drink in peace.

In Jigawa state, if you want to buy meat, the butcher must first clear the flies make e for see meat cut for you. Yet govt is wasting money building more mosque in a state where the number of mosque and flies are almost competing.

11 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2016
I guess the governor's thinking is that if the people spend all their time in the mosque praying, angels will come and build them good infrastructure and social amenities they lack.

That way, he will be free to relax and empty the treasury.

Some public officials are fit to be shot in the head. This is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by richidinho(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Ioannes:

grin grin grin online chest beating. It must be in the DNA. cheesy

See diz ilorin boy... U think say i dey joke? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Jabioro: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2016
The Jigawans and the state gorvenance had nothing 2 offer her people.What a waste of precious resource..?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2016
That Jigawa State Governos should be investigated or better still be in EFCC watch list embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Neimar: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2016
funny government

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by coptic: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Instead of building schools and vocational centers, they are building mosques. That's how they keep the people dumb and firmly under their control. No plans for empowerment whatsoever.

TF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Sibrah: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2016
These Islamist won't stop at ursupping the govt. How can a govt choose one religion over the other when it is suppose to be neutral to both.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:

See diz ilorin boy... U think say i dey joke? grin

When Fulani cattle rearers were killing them and raping them in the East you were in America then abi? undecided
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by azaino: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Am from Jigawa state and i must confess this my Governor is a Joke, a verified patent failure of oympic proportion. The cost of these Mosques can build a decent hospital to cater to the health of our people, or a decent school to educate our children, or a decent factory to keep our people gainfully employed.

People are starving, dying and committing crimes because of low standard of living and you are devoting scare state funds into building place of worship that virtually litter everywhere in Jigawa state.
are you sure you are from jigawa ? hmmmmm, you sounded very educated. this is what we are talking about, liberation through education, we don't need buildings to worship God, God resides in our heart.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Happy birthday Wishaky. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by EazyMoh(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2016
That's the main problem with our governments, misplaced priorities!
Instead of building Mosques why not build schools? Even Islamically school is more important than a Mosque.
Am from Jigawa btw but news like these make me smdh!

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2016
This is what they know how to do best.

There are enough places of worship (Mosque) in Jigawa yet the idiot of a gov deem it fit to back on a useless project which have no a life bearing (economically) to the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by nothernstar: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Poverty is enriched when religion is prioritise. If you like build the biggest mosque or church, once there is no proper planning, there will still be militants, terrorist, suicide bombers and other social vices. With all the prayers we have been saying in this country, does it mean that God is not answering us. Of a real, this is a misplaced priority. Africans always playing the slave and enriching there masters. wake up Jigawa.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Yinkay: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Urukpe:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/215011-jigawa-govt-opens-bid-construction-90-mosques.html

Like Lucky Dube's song.....They won't build no schools anymore
All they'll build will be prison, prison mosque,mosque....

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by richidinho(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Ioannes:

When Fulani cattle rearers were killing them and raping them in the East you were in America then abi? undecided

I rep south south
So where exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / FG Secretly Raises Electricity Tariff - LEADERSHIP / ₦19 Billion Fraud: Stella Oduah's Trail Stalled By Malami’s Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.