Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid (18365 Views)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / Lagos State Govt Opens Bid For Award Of Contracts Of 181 Roads. Check the List! / Governor Badaru To Construct 90 Mosques In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by kabman: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
I still do not understand why africans continue to be loyal to abrahamic religions that plagiarised each other and hate their race.
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2016
MightySparrow:

You should know yourself, some of the places have central mosques as most modern buildings.

I don't know, hence the reason why I asked. It's only when you know that you don't ask question rather you make a claim with confidence as you've done in your previous post that: " In south western Nigeria, the most undeveloped srttlements are Islam infected areas." In my assumption i suppose it's either you had toured the whole of south west Nigeria or that youve lived all your live there which made you conclude your above statement with confidence.

So i ask again — as an ignorant fellow, who doesn't know how things are going on in south west — that mention 5 of those places in south west that are underdeveloped due to Islam influence.

Hopefully you'll answer me now.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Respect55(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2016
I served in Jigawa last year and I must tell you this isn't what they need. D state is backward in all ramifications. NO INSULT INTENDED PLS
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by justmenoni: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
which state government Money...ladyF ko introvert ni

richidinho:

Too much grammar na im u dey wag so... No be FG money, na state govt momey, LadyF grin
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Pylony:
South south is independent of any Biafra mentality

Were are u from in south south cheesy
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by MilesLamar(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2016
hia
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by touchmoney: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2016
A lot of people voted blindly because they felt they needed a change of government they never thought of competency,now the change has is here "eye don clear".
How can a gov whose citizens can barely feed,no source of income think of building mosques instead of making efforts to improve the state economy ,am waiting for the day when religion will be separated from politics,what angers me the most is that all these religious spending are drafted in our national budget drawing the country back with irrelevant project
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by touchmoney: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Respect55:
I served in Jigawa last year and I must tell you this isn't what they need. D state is backward in all ramifications. NO INSULT INTENDED PLS
you are saying it just as it supposed to be said , that state is the least in everything ,it's problem is not mosque
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Heavance(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2016
ikennaf1:
Nice one good governor.

All the north need are mosques and nothing else.

And it must be with government money gotten from Niger Delta oil and not private donations like non muslims do.

They need to pray.

Islam is the best.

All@h is the solution to all problems.

Jigawa governor is the greatest governor of all times.

He is greater than Awolo..

Wailers can wail.

please go through what you wrote again, maybe you will realize any error.
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Heavance(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Respect55:
You don't need to tell us sef, we know na....
JigaWetin? some Nigerians don't even know the capital..... seriously, one guy was asked the capital of Jigawa on WhoWantsToBeAMillionaire, he had to phone a friend. Even after he was given Dutse, he kept asking if it's truly in nijeriya

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Heavance(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2016
Wait, is the government supposed to build religious places with federal money..... I am so confuse
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2016
S.A.D
With all the numerous religious houses we have, Nigerians are still among the poorest people on earth.
It is foolishness!
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by mengho(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2016
oh my God, I don't even know what to say, Mr governor dis isn't ur job. leave building mosques to our fellow Muslims over There, just use dat money to provide social infrastructure & business friendly environment so dat we can build an extremely colossal mosque in d centre of town. having too many mosques creates division & isn't necessary. unless your using dis opportunity to eat some yam, then I understand
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Harwoyeez(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria can never be a better place with this kind of reasoning.... How on earth will u spend your scarce resources on building a mosque, of what economic importance is this I'm tired if this wacked way of life exhibited by these people
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by maxzzo1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
People dont tink any more coz of free money.....datz why we need true federalism
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Ribaman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Urukpe:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/215011-jigawa-govt-opens-bid-construction-90-mosques.html

30 masalachi fa!
It's not fair to the Nigerian child/youth.
In a land that is over-churched and over-mosques, a governor is willing to spend the state's scarce resources on religious edifices. This is from Jigawa state, a state that can't even produce 100 kids with an average score of 40% in our National Common Entrance.
Haba, talk about the elites deceiving and cheating the hoi poloi.
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Chukazu: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
when you think you have seen it all and suddenly Jigawa came calling...
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by AKYEMITE(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
I will never pity them, no wonder boko haram are getting stronger everyday, untill they bomb sense out of them, they will not wake up. in the face of unemployment, high level of illiteracy, diseases, poverty the priority of mumu governor is mosque. May God forgive u for being the most stupid person in the world in Guiness book of records.
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by ba7man(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just imagine if it were 90 schools or 90 industries.......
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Urukpe:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/215011-jigawa-govt-opens-bid-construction-90-mosques. html
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by joinnow: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
zakim:
I believe there're christian in the state....what are the numbers of churches to be construct...?
Building Mosque instead of using it for Jigawa welfare package is misplaced priority.
How many hungry people go carry hunger go mosque
Already all the local government and state offices has mosques
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by felaismyhero(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
this is nonsense!!!,religion is a very bad thing.and some foolish jigawans(ofcourse And Most Muslims Too) would still praise this move,saying he is a man of God.seriouly misplaced priority!,arrant nonsense!.
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by orlymat: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
The young man understands that to captivate northern Muslim conpletely and further brainwash them, act to be Islam bigot. They will vote you again and again no matter how much you steal. The same way that Yerima used sharia law to achieve all his personal ambition in Zamfara not mindful the commotion it causes
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Respect55(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Heavance:

You don't need to tell us sef, we know na....
JigaWetin? some Nigerians don't even know the capital..... seriously, one guy was asked the capital of Jigawa on WhoWantsToBeAMillionaire, he had to phone a friend. Even after he was given Dutse, he kept asking if it's truly in nijeriya
Lol
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Respect55(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
touchmoney:

you are saying it just as it supposed to be said , that state is the least in everything ,it's problem is not mosque
Definitely not mosque Mt brother
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by biggy26: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
AustineE1:
Nigeria indeed is in a big mess,at a time when the nation is faced with reccession,some religious bigots down north,are using government scarce resourses to build mosque,what happens to building industries,roads,schools and other social amenities.
When did Nigeria stopped being a secular nation,that a particular religion is now held above the state.
This is exactly why some regions will never accept re-structuring or true federalism because they only survive on others and deceive their uneducated gullible populace with religiosity!
These kind of over zealousness by some northern governors,was what led to the formation of boko haram and constant unabated religious riots in the north,there people are meant to believe that the north is the custodian of Islam in Africa and hence will lead any action for or against Islam!
I give up on northern Nigeria.
...and yet PMB wants to borrow money to ease reccession,while your governors have excess money to the point of building 90 mosque. Nigeria indeed is a laughing stock in the comity of nations. When leadership has been thrown to the dogs,this is what you get. The comic drama has just begun!!!

Rather than build future leaders, they build terrorists. How the mosques are shaping the people is what we are yet to understand.
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by biggy26: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
omenka:
Tufiakwa!!!!

This news almost made me throw up. This has got to be one of the worst decisions ever to be taken by mankind!

Tufiakwa!! angry

This is exactly the route to stealing. Mosque is just a façade.
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by Sirlovings: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Build more mosques and please don't build and equip schools and hospitals.

Fools!

Even if your people are allergic to schools, please develop solid mineral resources industry and make your people miners. That way their standard of living can improve
Re: Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid by sammyj: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
This calls for concerns but this is the means this terrible people use in stealing our common wealth and controlling their uneducated people !!!!! shocked angry
AustineE1:
Nigeria indeed is in a big mess,at a time when the nation is faced with reccession,some religious bigots down north,are using government scarce resourses to build mosque,what happens to building industries,roads,schools and other social amenities.
When did Nigeria stopped being a secular nation,that a particular religion is now held above the state.
This is exactly why some regions will never accept re-structuring or true federalism because they only survive on others and deceive their uneducated gullible populace with religiosity!
These kind of over zealousness by some northern governors,was what led to the formation of boko haram and constant unabated religious riots in the north,there people are meant to believe that the north is the custodian of Islam in Africa and hence will lead any action for or against Islam!
I give up on northern Nigeria.
...and yet PMB wants to borrow money to ease reccession,while your governors have excess money to the point of building 90 mosque. Nigeria indeed is a laughing stock in the comity of nations. When leadership has been thrown to the dogs,this is what you get. The comic drama has just begun!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Almat Farm Accused Of Throwing Kuje Community Into Darkness (Pics) / 2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.